Pikabo

Makopa/Zhen
Discord
pikabo8380
XVII год XII эры урдуджа
5.2006.مايو
Dunstog
Mabalakat, Makopa

Sweat practically watering their faces, noses touching, and their arms wrapped around each other. The heat of the summer afternoon got to Romi and his recently-graduated senior quicker than the senior's five-month attempt to get in his pants.

Romi has avoided the girl—if you could call a strapping college volleyball scholar you're straddling on the family sofa a girl—but the durian tree next to his bedroom allowed too many midnight window knocks. He could only thank his father's prize-winning lawn for Rock-Free in the Neighborhood in the last Homeowners' Choice Awards.

"Gandang tanghali mga anak!" Rom's Inang entered the living room.

It surprised Romi he didn't hear anything despite the fact that she's carrying her hunting rifle.

"'Tanghali inang!" The senior happily greeted in Romi's neck.

"'Tanghali..." Romi said unenthusiastically. He watched Inang step out of the room with the rifle on her shoulder. His mouth dropping open slightly, he didn't notice the bloody dead 5-foot crocodile dangling from her hand.

"Try not to make a mess!! I'm gonna watch Naesserhafen Brief on cable tonight! I'm going to have to cremate Pepa first at the Vet. Fucking oversized lizard massacred my piglet."

"Gandang tanghali mga anak!"
Good afternoon my *children!

*They are not siblings.

Inang - Grandmother

Naesserhafen Brief - Hessunlandish action TV series

Last edited:
Back