Political Parties?

HL3

Registered
This is my debut forum post (congratulations me I guess). The commemorative question is: Are there political parties within this region? If not, are such institutions regarded as taboo or are they entirely banned?

I don't mean real life political parties but ones existing entirely in game that would influence regional law in a certain way. I know that there are regions on NationStates that have party systems and so I was wondering if this was one, and if that wasn't the case then would anybody want this to happen? If these questions have already been answered then I apologize.

As far as I know, there are none, and we should keep it that way. Regions with parties tend to get crazy divided, as in RL, so I far prefer TNP's system.

As far as I know, there are none, and we should keep it that way. Regions with parties tend to get crazy divided, as in RL, so I far prefer TNP's system.
Yes I guess it's true that things can get that way but I think if it's done efficiently it can add nuance to the regional politics and gameplay. I'd be interested to see the region wide sentiment on this (if there even is one).

Here is what you are looking for https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3031796/

However, outside of Role Play, Political parties are just regional Flavor. We tend to review each candidate for office on their individual participation and achievements within the region, and their plans and platform when they run for an office.

Back