-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Comfed
Discord
comfed
Hi TNP! I'm running for Speaker of the RA. I'm a fairly new player of NS and also new to TNP, but I'm a candidate nonetheless.

As for what I would try to accomplish as Speaker, I would like to see the Speaker's staff be more active in it's activites. I might compare the Speaker's staff to the executive staff, but with different tasks and objectives. For instance, it could be useful in performing Speaker's checks for citizens. I would be working a lot with the deputies, for the virtue of their experience and also that working with more people is advantageous to getting things done.

Concerning the business of the RA, I am a strong advocate for forbearance with the Speaker's powers. I would probably consider adding a "restraint clause" to the standing procedure, for the sake of having it as a written guideline.

So that's my campaign. Please ask me questions - I know that I am relatively unknown so ask me anything!

Suppose your plan was to coup The North Pacific. How would you go about executing that plan?

Back