Viedéo

Kyle

Keep pounding.
-
-
Discord
kyle.kyle
x34pyFN.png

Welcome to Viedéo the premier video-sharing platform!
Viedéo is a portmanteau of the words vie ("life") and vidéo. Share your world with Viedéo!

To post a video, this is the code. The stuff in ALLCAPS are the ones that you can change.
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZftOIYa.png[/img]
YOUR VIDEO (EMBED)

[size=4][color=#15769A]#HASHTAG[/color][/size]
[size=6][B]VIDEO TITLE[/B][/size]
[color=#404040]NUMBER OF VIEWS views • DATE POSTED[/color]

[img width="20px"]https://i.imgur.com/8C5sAQd.png[/img] [size=5][color=#404040]NUMBER OF LIKES[/color][/size] [img width="40px"]https://i.imgur.com/C14J9Cf.png[/img] [size=5][color=#404040]NUMBER OF DISLIKES[/color][/size] [img width="240px"]https://i.imgur.com/CybY7RO.png[/img]
[h][/h]
[img align="left" width="50px"]PROFILE PIC OF ACCOUNT/POSTER[/img] [size=6][B]NAME OF ACCOUNT/POSTER[/B][/size]
[color=#404040]NUMBER OF SUBSCRIBERS subscribers •[/color] [img width="75px"]https://i.imgur.com/XvZW3aI.png[/img]

VIDEO DESCRIPTION.

[h][/h]
[color=#404040]NUMBER OF COMMENTS comments[/color]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hbhAYxo.png[/img]

Notes and tips!
YOUR VIDEO (EMBED): You can embed videos here. If you don't have a video, you can put a picture as a "screenshot". If you have neither, you can use Viedéo's default picture. Just copy and paste this code in the place where the VIDEO (EMBED).
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Gw64ObP.png[/img]

PROFILE PIC OF ACCOUNT/POSTER: Circular pictures works best as profile picture. If you don't know how to do that, a square one also will work. If you don't want to make your own profile picture, you can use Viédeo's default profile picture. Just copy and paste this code in the place where the profile picture should go.
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XiAd1iA.png[/img]

COMMENTS: If you want comments on your video, this is the code. Use one chunk of this code for each comment.
Code:
[img width="40px"]PROFILE PIC OF ACCOUNT/POSTER[/img] [size=5][B]NAME OF ACCOUNT/POSTER[/B][/size]
COMMENT
[img width="10px"]https://i.imgur.com/8C5sAQd.png[/img] [size=4][color=#404040]NUMBER OF LIKES[/color][/size] [img width="20px"]https://i.imgur.com/C14J9Cf.png[/img] [size=4][color=#404040]NUMBER OF DISLIKES[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#404040]Reply[/color][/size]

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

#STGReferendum2020
Proposition 5 - META Referendum: three hours of votes in 30 seconds
45,203 views • 05 April 2020

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

t9njDHI.png
l'Indépendant Mercanti ✅
105,291 subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Results of the Kingdom of Saintonge's META referendum, in 30 seconds!

1,290 comments
hbhAYxo.png

ZftOIYa.png

#ThrowbackThursday #Lollipops
The Lollipops
7,200 views • 18 June 2020

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

XiAd1iA.png
Throwback Videos
106,265 subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Does anybody remember this song about lollies? :P

2 comments
hbhAYxo.png

kF3woiO.png
James-Childéric Coulaudon
omg wtf did I just watch
8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
0 REPLY

pBfK1og.png
Lucille-Francine Pascaud
Aw that girl is so sweet! :D
8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
1 REPLY

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

nAzzFc4.png

#LaPaixNonSang #FriðurEkkiBlóð
La paix non sang
7,206,326 views • 19 June 2020

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

BgHZzSq.png
Assemblée Nationale de Saintonge
1.2 M subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

In solidarity with our colleague Thorbjörn Höjsleth, four singers/artists who are members of the National Assembly recorded their Santonian version of Prydanian singer-songwriter Kristbjörn Eskfjörð song "Friður ekki Blóð" ("Peace not Blood"). Written a few years after Eskfjörð fled to Saintonge, "Friður ekki Blóð" was a Fascist War-era Prydanian-language song decrying the violence and slaughter of the war.

"La paix non sang" was performed by Kylian Fricoteaux (DJ Kyle Freako) of the Dropt, Jourdain Clairault (frontman of Frontières sacrées) of the Taur, Aline-Monique Ribault (coloratura soprano, Opéra de Saintes) of Saintes, and Pauline-Cordélie Cauneille (la Voix de Saintonge) of the Sarine. Prydanian-language lyrics were performed by Tobias Schjött and Gnyr Koppernaes. Backing music provided by Frontières sacrées and the Saintes Opera Orchestra.

Download the music from Stopify: https://mo.st/ANSLaPaixNonSang
All proceeds will go to the treatment fund for Mr Höjsleth and the Prydanian Reconstruction Fund.

#LaPaixNonSang #FriðurEkkiBlóð #JeSuisThorbjörn #ÉgErThorbjörn

10,263 comments
hbhAYxo.png

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

sIDHDFN.png

#MMTK
Ökumaðurprófíll: Mie Hougaard
15,391 views • 19 June 2020

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

p0SYFwM.png
Midland Mótorar Taurínmáttur Kappreiðar
218 K subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Midland Mótorar Taurínmáttur Racing is proud to present our driver profile for an up and coming IMC E-Series star, Mie Hougaard! Find out more about Mie and MMT Racing at mmtkappreiðar.pr

53 comments
hbhAYxo.png

Z4zBiiv.png
FíntSjóræningi
She's from my hometown! Go Mie!
8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
0 Reply

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

qt7zmQ8.png

#íþróttaball
The Troll's Guide to the 2020-2021 ÍDP Season
186,096 views • 25 September 2020

8C5sAQd.png
5.4 K
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

xtKesGy.png
Þessa Viku í Íþróttaball
272 K subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

It's here, it's finally here! One of the most glorious times in the sports calendar: The beginning of the ÍDP Season. Time to rev up the zambonis, sharpen those skates, and see what the season may have in store. Six teams full of dreams, five teams lining up for soul-crushing disappointment!

1,283 comments
hbhAYxo.png

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

i7MrOsv.png

#muna
Réttarhöldin yfir Jannik Lieftur/The Trial of Jannik Lieftur
2.2M views • 7 January 2019

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

lZdetej.png
Sáttargrunnur
36K subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

We upload the trial of Jannik Lieftur in full as part of our mandate to document and catalogue the horrors of the Syndicalist regime. It is our hope that by making such information freely available to the people of Prydania and the world that such horrors can be learnt from.

597 comments
hbhAYxo.png

L8sv1PN.png
addýö
oh my god, it's so sad to see what happened in my homeland. to all Prydanians who suffered under syndicalism, your family and friends in Saintonge and everywhere else love you!
8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
1 Reply
jhbur5S.png
verzetståfascisme
Um actually the message of Syndicalism has always been good-intentioned. What happened in Prydania was not real syndicalism, which has never been tried. I'm a grad student in political science at Vikstad University so I think I can speak with actual authority on the subject.​
8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
93 Reply
L8sv1PN.png
addýö
my cousin suffered in one of those camps you Vallish fáviti. Tell that to his face, or anyone else who suffered! Va te faire foutre!​
8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
1 Reply

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

2JsdYgh.png

#Johanne #CœurGlacé #Pergélisol
Johanne - Cœur Glacé (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
68,322,634 views • 15 January 2020

8C5sAQd.png
8.3M
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

DIFOZez.png
Johanne
42phQfq.png

985K subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

We all long for that special someone who will warm our hearts. The question should not be if it will come, but when will it come.

This is the music video for my new single Cœur Glacé ("Frozen Heart")! Cœur Glacé is the second song from my new album Pergélisol.

Special thanks to Jérôme-Paul Longpré for his great direction and Baudouin Staelens for his special appearance
V4AFasl.png

Pergélisol and Cœur Glacé are available for streaming!
Stopify: https://stopify.st/2XCteoll3d

Order/download a copy:
My website: https://www.johanne.com/Pergelisol
Nile: https://www.nile.com/music/Multiversal/Johanne-Pergelisol

Song: Cœur Glacé
Album: Pergélisol
Artist: Johanne (Johanne-Bricette Belcourt)
Lyrics: Johanne-Bricette Belcourt
Music: Johanne-Bricette Belcourt, Arnaud-Joseph Lecouflé, Steinbjörn Grjótgard

Music Video
Cast:
Johanne, Baudouin Staelens
Directed by: Jérôme-Paul Longpré
DP: Thorsten-Heinrich Brandstetter
Editor: Jean-Marcel Grollier
Production: KY13

℗ 2020 Multiversal Music

12.6K comments
hbhAYxo.png

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

zKMR7JH.png

#Trollgaard #TroisDesÉpées #ÞrjúAfSverðum #SymphonicMetal
Trollgaard - Trois des épées (FULL ALBUM)
1,394,222 views • 15 October 2020

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

gjZFVDq.png
Trollgaard
42phQfq.png

244K subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Our new album Trois des Épées - Þrjú af sverðum ("Three of Swords") is out!

Track list:
00:00 - Intro
01:45 - Flakkarar (“Wanderers”)
06:07 - Norðurljós (“Northern Lights”)
11:48 - Að leita að nýju athvarfi (“Searching for a new haven”)
16:10 - Sverð í kletti (“Sword in rock”)
20:20 - Bats toi ! (“Fight!”)
25:33 - Eftirlifandi (“Survivor”)
30:40 - Friður og blóð (“Peace and blood”)
36:17 - Skipting (“Division”)
41:32 - Haglél haturs (“Hailstorm of hate”)
46:02 - Trois épées (“Three swords”) feat. Katrine Chennault
52:44 - Sinfónía eyðileggingar (“Symphony of destruction”)
59:01 - Sauve-moi (“Save me”)
1:04:58 - Peins-le en rouge ! (“Paint it Red”)
1:09:10 - Móðurlaust barn - Enfant sans sa mère (cover of “Motherless child”)
1:12:25 - Sain et sauf (“Safe and sound”)
1:17:38 - Land feðra minna (“Land of My Fathers”)
1:23:41 - La terre de mon avenir (“Land of My Future”)

Streaming!
Stopify:
https://stopify.st/ks928HHs3j

Order/download a copy:
Band website:
https://www.trollgaard.com/3ofSwords
Nile: https://www.nile.com/music/Multiversal/Trollgaard-3ofSwords

Artist: Trollgaard
Album: Trois des épées
Lyrics: Thorbjörn Trollgaard, Gnyr Koppernaes, Styrbjörn Trollgaard, Brice-Ketille Bertereau, Friðgerður Röys-Bertereau, Hallkell-Tobias Staurset; Kristbjörn Eskfjörð (original for Móðurlaust barn - Enfant sans sa mère)
Vocals: Thorbjörn Trollgaard, Gnyr Koppernaes
Rhythm Guitar: Styrbjörn Trollgaard
Second Guitar: Thorbjörn Trollgaard
Lead Guitar: Brice-Ketille Bertereau
Bass: Skarpheiður Anne Björkvik
Keyboards: Adam Hróarr Drevland
Drums: Alexandria-Marie Staurset
Violin: Friðgerður Röys-Bertereau
Harp: Hallkell-Tobias Staurset

℗ 2020 Multiversal Music

2.6K comments
hbhAYxo.png

Last edited:
IBraOJk.jpg

#CalliseFirst #NoMoreMilksops
Jacob Cartier Goes Off On Immigration
2,901,347 views • 11/10/20

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

AlKCuN5.png
Callise First Clips
1,890,500 subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Jacob Cartier goes off on Callise's EVIL immigration policy, Craviter Economic Association!

Callise First is Inevitable!

5.1k comments
hbhAYxo.png

7rZy3af.jpg

#RefuseFascism
The Callisean Right has a New Propagandist, and He's Popular with the Youth
10,652,899 views • 12/1/20

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

HoLCa6t.png
Callise Today
12,890,500 subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

The Callisean Nationalist Right has a new figurehead, and he's one of the kids.

Jacob Cartier is a 22 year old living with his parents in Sainte-Beaudouin, Callise. But don't let that description fool you, he has an army of online fans who he whips into a frenzy with racist, nationalistic, pseudo-fascistic rants on the ruling Liberal coalition in Callise.

Cartier is a Courantist Messianist, like the majority of people living in Villende, Callise, and has a political ethos that is heavily influenced by a radical Courantist reading of the Messianist faith.

Cartier has, among other topics, touched on immigration, globalism, and what he calls "degenerate" social movements.

This video is one of a series on the rise of Far-Right politics across Eras, subscribe to this channel for more content on these issues.

13k comments
hbhAYxo.png

ZftOIYa.png

#evotainment
Ah FAQ
250k views • 3/11/21

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

EvotainmentFan37
20k subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Sam Borkman accidentally says "faq" and plays it off to avoid getting bonked by management on stream!

==============

Credit goes to these beautiful people:

Sam Borkman Ch. Evotainment-FA

560 comments
hbhAYxo.png

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

BN-UE374_38zWO_M_20170707175716.jpg

#CurrentEvents #KRD
Tristainian referendum: Security forces launch widespread crackdown as independence referendum moves ahead
456,432 views • 1 February 2021

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

AFGJJV1.png
KRD News
152M subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Violence has started to erupt in major cities in the region of Tristain as the Imperial Police and the Imperial Gendarmerie commences a crackdown within the region. This is in response to the actions of the Tristainian government, which announced that they would move forward with the independence referendum, despite the Imperial Constitutional Court ruling against it. So far, security forces have stormed polling stations, confiscated ballot boxes, and have moved to prevent people from participating in the referendum, through the use of force.

In spite of these measures, the Tristainian premier Jean-Marie Devereaux has insisted that the referendum will press on, and that the people will vote. In Glaienbeck, the Interior Minister, Ulrike Brümel, has stated that stated that the measures were ordered to ensure that the rule of law provided for under the Constitution was preserved.

653 comments

hbhAYxo.png

ZftOIYa.png

#Evotainment #Evotainment-FA #FaltsuEAS
Sam Borkman's Emergency Alert During the Stream
450k views • 3/17/21

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

EvotainmentFan37
21k subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Sam Borkman gets an Emergency alert on his phone and has to abruptly end the stream. From what I've gathered, there was a tornado warning issued near the city of Denburg. No actual tornados touched down, but there were high winds.

=============================================================

Translations:

Eh?
What the fuck is happening!
Ah fuck.

=============================================================

Credit goes to these wonderful people:

Sam Borkman Ch. Evotainment-FA

2.7k comments
hbhAYxo.png

ZftOIYa.png

rWwdLOe.png

#MilitaryOutreach #ChildrensDay
Children's Day 2019!
4,529,226 views • 30 December 2019

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

eGiDvI4.png
MaxPryde ✅
1.5M subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

December 28 is Children's Day! Feast of Holy Innocents in the Calendar of Saints. Me and my platoon hang out and participate in Children's Day activities at the Sainte-Couronne Community Centre, Vicence!

3,516 comments
hbhAYxo.png

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

0U2fQrq.png

#TankerLife #MaxPrydeExplains
Tanker Life Ep 13: MaxPryde explains: What are Tanker Boots?
3,265,551 views • 02 October 2020

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

eGiDvI4.png
MaxPryde ✅
1.5M subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

We in the military aren't well known for being fashionable - because we have our uniforms. But I have previously mentioned that we tankers have a special kind of boots to wear! Quite a few of my subscribers were asking about tanker boots, so this video would explain what are they all about and why are they special!

2,553 comments
hbhAYxo.png

ZftOIYa.png

QEeoBQc.png

#CômeRadio #Villault #ForeignerOrNot
Foreigner or Not: Villault tries to classify ice hockey players!
198,332 views • 19 Dec 2021

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

I3r4kpf.png
Côme Radio ✅
64K subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Our guest for the day is Mr François-Louis Villault, the controversial anti-immigrant Comasque deputy to the National Assembly. He shared his views on the hot topics in Côme and Saintonge, and his criticism of ice hockey players.

In this last part of our interview with Mr Villault, we played a little game specially for him: “Foreigner or Not!”

Martin-Landry Titeux (Host): We have heard your advocacy about immigrants and foreigners in sport, especially in ice hockey.
François-Louis Villault: Yes, ice hockey is especially problematic, because a huge, huge majority of their players are not Santonians.
MLT: I am interested, though, how do you define Santonian? Because the Fédération royale saintongeaise de Hockey sur Glace or FRSHG, uh… defines Santonian as someone holding Santonian citizenship.
FLV: I think that’s just the easy way out. Many of these immigrants adopt Santonian citizenship for convenience. They’re here for the benefits, the rights to play the game, and all of those advantages Santonian citizens enjoy.
MLT: So someone such as Finnbjörn Kylefjord, the captain of Odinspylique de Ratisbonne… he was born in Prydania, naturalised as a Santonian and he plays for the Santonian National Ice Hockey team… you don’t think he’s Santonian?
FLV: He’s Santonian on paper, but the way I look at it, he’s a Prydanian immigrant.
MLT: Even though he’s playing for the Santonian National Team?
FLV: I still deem him as a foreigner, an immigrant.
MLT: What about the president of the ice hockey players’ union, Lukáš Kindl of Corsaires de Plaisance. He was born in Saintonge, in Plaisance, to Norsian parents. Do you think he’s still a foreigner?
FLV: Yes.
MLT: May I ask why?
FLV: Because he’s still never fully Santonian. Norsians fled to Saintonge in the 1980s because of troubles in their homeland. He’s the children of immigrants, raised in the immigrant background, and never fully Santonian.
MLT: How about Jacob-Canute Holst, captain of USL Novale? His mother is Santonian, his father is Prydanian. He was born here, his name is Santonian -
FLV: “Holst”? Doesn’t sound Santonian to me.
MLT: But I remember Holst mentioned in another interview that he can’t even speak Prydanian.
FLV: Don’t let the immigrants fool you that they’ve integrated. They’ll say that but they’ll still go on their merry Prydanian, Norsian, or whatever ways when people are not looking.
MLT: Well then, what makes one ‘fully Santonian’?
FLV: Someone who is fully Santonian means that their family had been in Saintonge for the longest time, that their family didn’t immigrate into Saintonge to take advantage of this country’s wealth, stability, and safety.
MLT: How long does someone’s family had to stay in Saintonge for you to deem them Santonian?
FLV: That’s a strange question. If you are Santonian, you would know who is Santonian and who is a foreigner. Even if they’re holding Santonian citizenship. Even if they’re from mixed families. The foreigners’ and immigrants’ quaint, weird ways will tip you off - they still hadn't fully integrated.
MLT: Can you give me an objective way, then, how to determine if someone is Santonian or not? The government and FRSHG uses citizenship. You said you don’t like it. What do you propose then? An exam?
FLV: (laughs) No, no, not an exam, silly.
MLT: How then?
FLV: We know that many of these immigrants arrived to take advantage of this country. Saintonge raised the floodgates to these foreigners during the Fascist War onwards. I’d say anybody who arrived during and after that is a foreigner.
MLT: Even the descendants of these immigrants?
FLV: Yes.
MLT: How about those who were products of mixed marriages?
FLV: Yes, they’re part-foreigners too.
MLT: So you are saying that if you just have one parent or grandparent (because that’s the generation of the Fascist War immigrants) who is an immigrant… you are a foreigner?
FLV: Yes, I’d still consider them foreigners.
MLT: Hmmmm… okay then, let’s play a little game. We’d be displaying the name and picture of a Ligue des Jarlais ice hockey player, and you have to tell us whether he’s a foreigner or not, based on your criteria. For our listeners, we are basing this on Mr Villault’s criteria – if any of them had an immigrant parent or grandparent, they’d be foreigners. Okay, François, shall we start?
FLV: Sure. This will be easy.
MLT: Brice-Kévin Beaudoin. Captain of the Santonian National Ice Hockey Team, captain of ARS Saintes. Foreigner or not?
FLV: Santonian.
MLT: Correct. Next, Hrafnkell Fjeldstad, captain of Olympique Nyonnais and also a member of the Santonian National Ice Hockey Team. Foreigner or not?
FLV: Foreigner! My lord that is freaking easy. Just look at that unpronounceable name!
MLT: Correct. Fjeldstad was born in Prydania and resettled in Saintonge as a child after fleeing the Prydanian Civil War.
FLV: Told you this will be easy.
MLT: Olaf-Rüttger Trabandt, captain of Ours de Bâle. Foreigner or not?
FLV: Foreigner. He’s not a member of the Santonian National Team, is he? Does he represent Hessunland?
MLT: Correct. But he’s a Santonian citizen; Trabandt was born in Saintonge to Hessunlander parents.
FLV: He should play for Hessunland.
MLT: Next. Here’s Florent Colicchio, alternate captain of Odinspylique de Ratisbonne. Foreigner or not?
FLV: Foreigner.
MLT: Incorrect. Colicchio’s parents and grandparents are all Santonian -
FLV: His surname is not.
MLT: His ancestor carrying the surname Colicchio arrived from Predice in the 19th century… so does not qualify based on your criteria.
FLV: Still an immigrant.
MLT: But based on your criteria, he’s not -
FLV: Yeah, sure.
MLT: (sighs) Anyway, Marius-Laurent Podevin, forward for USL Novale. Foreigner or not?
MLT: Correct. Sébastien Lécaillon, defenceman for Val Bléone HG. Foreigner or not?
MLT: Incorrect. Lécaillon is a citizen of Sil Dorsett, so he is actually a foreigner in the strictest definition.
FLV: They’re descended from Santonians anyway.
MLT: Still a foreigner though (chuckles). How about Corsaires de Plaisance’s Neven Kerdanet?
FLV: Foreigner.
MLT: Incorrect -
FLV: That’s not a Santonian surname.
MLT: Kerdanet is from Bethany.
FLV: Ah, that explains why.
MLT: Desmond-David Dechesleprête, alternate captain of USL Novale. Foreigner or not?
FLV: Santonian… but that first name throws me off.
MLT: He’s Santonian, yeah… How about Konrad van den Bussche, centre for Olympique Nyonnais?
FLV: That’s got to be a foreigner.
MLT: Van den Bussche is Santonian from Artois.
FLV: Really? Where did that surname come from -
MLT: Surnames like that are pretty common in southern Saintonge… Artois, Hainaut, those parts.
FLV: Who would spell Conrad with a K?
MLT: (shrugs) I mean, K is a part of the Santonian alphabet, how else will you spell “kylian”?
FLV: Fair.
MLT: Next person. Blaise-Brendan Bodereau, captain of Val Bléone HG. Foreigner or not?
MLT: Correct. Timothée-Eugène Latendresse, captain of Corsaires de Plaisance. Foreigner or not?
MLT: Incorrect. Latendresse is a Santonian citizen, but his mother and paternal grandfather are from Ultramont.
FLV: Well, those guys are descended from Santonians anyway.
MLT: This next guy’s name is also interesting. Thibault Thibault, goaltender for Ours de Bâle. Foreigner or not?
FLV: What is even that name? (laughs) Okay... Santonians love their Thibaults, so I will say Santonian.
MLT: Incorrect.
FLV: What…!?
MLT: Thibault is a Santonian citizen, but his father and maternal grandfather are from Ultramont. He’s actually double first cousins with Latendresse.
FLV: Double first cousins?
MLT: Thibault’s mother and Latendresse’s father are siblings; Thibault’s father and Latendresse’s mother are also siblings.
FLV: Sounds like stereotypical Ultramontese then, marrying your cousins (chuckles).
MLT: Carlo Palmieri, forward for ARS Saintes. Foreigner or not?
FLV: Is this another trick question? That’s a Predicean surname. I’d say foreigner.
MLT: Correct. Palmieri is a Santonian citizen, but his grandfather is Predicean. Okay, how about Michel-Laurent Le Flore, goaltender for ARS Saintes?
MLT: Correct. Joshua-Adam Cathaud, defenceman for CHG des Comminges. Foreigner or not?
MLT: Incorrect. Cathaud’s maternal grandparents are Shaddaist refugees who fled to Saintonge during the Fascist War, so by your standards, he’s a foreigner. But he’s a Santonian citizen.
FLV: He’s probably still a Shaddaist as well.
MLT: Well, I thought all Santonian citizens are required to be members of the church…? Well anyway let’s see how you did – François, you got 8 out of 15 right!
FLV: I got the majority of it.
MLT: Yeah, eight out of fifteen. Thank you François for playing this little game with us. We’ll make a new edition then when you visit the next time then…?

2,764 comments
hbhAYxo.png

OOC Notes: Thanks to @Sil Dorsett and @Paxiosolange for giving me permission to have players (of Silean and Ultramontese descent) in the ice hockey league too!

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

oajFw9a.png

#Hockey #LigueDesJarlais #SNT-NOV #CoupDuChapeau #FinnsteinnRamsland
ARS Saintes: Ramsland's AMAZING three goals in three minutes!
350.6K views • 23 January 2022

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

DZVaFDK.png
ARS Saintes Ice Hockey ✅
156K subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

Watch Finnsteinn Ramsland's AMAZING hat-trick, with three goals in three minutes during the third period! ARS Saintes wins over USL Novale, 7-2, at the Patinoire de Saintes last 21 January.

Commentating are Clarence-Thomas Lacaille (summariser) and Théophile-Charles Baudaux (analyst).
CTL: “… that was such an unnecessary penalty on the part of Saintes here. When you’re leading just by one, offering a power play to your opponent is a bad move.”
TCB: “I agree, Clarence. Now Palmieri will be serving a two-minute penalty for hooking.”
CTL: “And now we have Saintes bringing in three defenders to support Bethomier on the goal, plus with their newly-recalled player Finnsteinn Ramsland.”
TCB: “Ramsland is rather interesting, he’s a two-way forward. He used to play as a blueliner in his old team.”
CTL: “Yeah… Květoslav Hrnčíř just won the puck for Saintes… Aadland trying to get it… and now Ramsland has the puck! He’s running away with it! Aadland and Kretschmer on pursuit! Ramsland on the breakaway… and GOOOOAAAAL for Saintes!”
TCB: “Poor Barraux the Novalais goaltender… Ramsland was just so fast that’s impossible to block even if Barraux read Ramsland’s move correctly.”
CTL: “A shorthanded goal for Saintes… and Ramsland is being congratulated by his teammates for his first goal of the night.”
TCB: “I’m actually surprised that Saintes doesn’t use Ramsland as frequently. That guy is second-line, if not first-line material. Ramsland has had three goals and seven assists in the last three games.”
CTL: “Well it just proves that the Saintes line-up is deep enough for them.”
TCB: “People thought that Saintes was being shortchanged in its pre-season trade with CHG des Comminges, when Saintes traded the power forward Tim-Dietrich Hellmuth with Ramsland, Cal Calnegry, and a draft pick.”
CTL: ARS Saintes had been a powerhouse when it comes to developing players. Their lineups are so deep that even their fourth liners are formidable. They have mostly relied on Beaudoin and the Baldrs to score, and these guys are popular with the fans… but even their third-, fourth-lines are tough.”
TCB: “Agreed. Ramsland had mostly played on the third or fourth lines. He wasn’t even on the Saintes team for the past few months and was sent to their affiliate Vikings de Saint-Alban. He was recalled this month to replace Blažej Pithart, who was out on injury.”
CTL: “Alright, faceoff again, with one minute and forty-five seconds on the Novalais power play… D.D. Dechesleprête won that for Novale… Mistaudy taking the puck… to Kretschmer… into the Saintes zone… Kretschmer passes back to Mistaudy… Mistaudy passes to – ROBBERSTAD intercepts! Robberstad robbed Novale of the puck and is going for the penalty kill - !”
TCB: “Oh my.”
CTL: “This isn’t a penalty kill! Ramsland has the puck in the neutral zone and is heading for the net! Another breakaway! FINN. STEINN. RAMS. LAND. RAMS THE PUCK INTO THE NET! Saintes with a three-goal lead! Score is 5-2 in favour of Saintes!”
TCB: “Ramsland just piling away with those shorthanded goals. Novale should not be entirely focused on the offensive during the power play.”
CTL: “Look at this recap! Ramsland just skates with the puck straight to Barraux, not hinting on how he’s going to push it in. Barraux had to move further and further back into the crease. Ramsland feigns a backhand to make Barraux move to his left, but retains the puck as he skates to Barraux’s right to lift the puck into the top shelf.”
TCB: “Slick play by Finnsteinn Ramsland here.”
CTL: “Two shorthanded goals in twenty-two seconds for ARS Saintes, courtesy of Finnsteinn Ramsland.”
TCB: “This is embarrassing for Novale. You can see D.D. Dechesleprête telling off his teammates to focus especially on the sneaky Ramsland... it looks like Mistaudy and Aadland will be tagging him… which essentially equalises the game.”
CTL: “Yes Théo, Ramsland is worth two players, which negates Novale’s one-man advantage. Great play from Ramsland… yeah, Théo, why aren’t we seeing much of this guy?”
TCB: “I don’t know either, Ramsland was also a third-liner for CHG des Comminges, which had a very disorganised season last year – they nearly got relegated. But it was CHG des Comminges that discovered the guy.”
CTL: “You said Ramsland has an interesting story.”
TCB: “Yeah. He had a late start to his career. Finnsteinn Ramsland was twenty years old when he arrived here as a Prydanian refugee in 2015 with no family with him. He went into the army, got posted in the Comminges. He was discovered by a CHG des Comminges scout in 2019 when he led the army team to a crushing victory over the police team in a Christmas fundraising/exhibition game at Sauveterre-de-Comminges. His professional ice hockey career started in the 2020-2021 season, when he was twenty-five.”
CTL: “Just imagine what we could’ve seen had he played his professional career early.”

* * *​

CTL: “And the Novale power play ends, the Novalais not able to convert that into points and was instead sunk further with two shorthanded goals…
TCB: “The last time ARS Saintes was able to score two shorthanded goals on the same penalty call was in 2006, against Prédateurs de Perthus.”
CTL: “… Scarano is keeping the puck with him as Novale changes… Scarano passes to Rockne… to Holst. Hrnčíř trying to take it from Holst… back to Rockne. Robberstad tries to intercept… slips! Robberstad loses his stick! Rockne, back to Holst… Holst fires… and blocked by Bethomier’s left pad! Loose puck in front of the net, Rault gets it, shoots! Blocked again by Bethomier!”
TCB: “That traffic in front of Bethomier is insane!”
CTL: “Rockne somehow got possession of the puck. Passing to Holst – and checked by Ramsland on the boards!”
TCB: “Great forecheck by the way, Rockne was almost caught unaware. It’s an example of Ramsland playing as a D-man.”
CTL: “Rockne, Ramsland, Holst, and Robberstad scuffle along the boards for the puck. The Prydanians duke it out! Rockne digs it out! Intercepted by Saintes! Hear the home crowd roar as Günther Drögemüller drives the puck into the Novale zone! Scarano backchecks Drögemüller but Drögemüller already sent the puck to Palmieri… Palmieri shoots! Denied by Barraux! Scarano gets the rebound… ROBBED AGAIN BY ROBBERSTAD! Robberstad keeps it in the Novale zone… to Palmieri… shoots! Barred by Barraux! Drögemüller on the rebound, tries a wraparound… Denied by Barraux! And then… GOOOAAALLLL!”
TCB: “H… how did that happen?”
CTL: “A Finnsteinn Ramsland hat trick! His Saintes teammates celebrating with him as the Novalais could only watch in shock!”
TCB: “Glorious.”
CTL: “Let’s see the replay here… Drögemüller tries a wraparound… a great toe save by Barraux. Rault was there trying to get the rebound, but we see the puck pass under Rault’s stick and hurtle towards Ramsland. Good positioning by Ramsland here… He shoots by lifting the puck off the ice, it flies above Rault’s body as Rault falls down... Barraux could not see the puck… and the puck hits the top right corner… and now Saintes leads 6-2.”
TCB: “Finnsteinn Ramsland, the fourth-line forward, just sank USL Novale with a hat-trick. Three goals in three minutes in the third period. Saintes leading by four with ten minutes remaining.”

9,855 comments
hbhAYxo.png

QFmiD8f.png
Laurent Fleury a.k.a. The Hockey Nerd
Definitely Finnsteinn Ramsland's breakout performance. From an amateur player just three years ago. Comminges traded him last year so they can get a star player. Saintes relegated him to the semi-pro affiliate farm team... and now this. His career is on the way up.
8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
60 Reply

mwBusXL.png
Clément Bariteau
Sick play by Ramsland. He should be in the lineup more often.
8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
12 Reply

OOC: Thanks to @Prydania for help in hockey stuff.

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

#Prydansk
Prydania
1,462,362 views • 28 July 2022

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

QoAyd0l.png
Sigerik Gulseth
7.46k subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

The five years since liberation celebration got me thinking. I wanted to write a song for our country.
I also wanted to write a love song about my new wife. This is the result! Love you Runa ❤️

Lyrics:
I hear the horns echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in 12:30 flight
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way,
Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, It's waiting there for you"

It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the spirits north in Prydania
Gonna take some time to do the things we never have

The wild wolves cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
As sure as the Skóglendi stretches like the bright stars across Jægdar's domain
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you

955 comments
hbhAYxo.png

Last edited:
ZftOIYa.png

#FrelsiNúna
The Day the Stag Died
4,343,068 views • 1 August 2017

8C5sAQd.png
C14J9Cf.png
CybY7RO.png

kILJYvo.png
Hastein Storlie
12.83k subscribers •
XvZW3aI.png

I wrote this during the War, and now I can share it without fear of retribution! Fyrir Konung! Til Valhalla!

Lyrics:
Long long time ago, I can still remember
How that gospel used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while
But September made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about the piper pied
But something touched me deep inside
The day the Stag died

So bye-bye, Miss Prydanian Pie
Drove my Midy to the levee
But the levee was dry
Them good old boys were drinking brenni and rye
Singing, "This'll be the day that I die"
This will be the day that I die

Did you write the Book of Love?
And do you have faith in God above?
If the Bible tells you so
Do you believe in revolution?
Can change save your mortal soul?
And can you teach me how to move real slow?
Well I know that you're in league with ‘em
‘Cause I saw you marchin’ in the slum
You both raised those hammers and gears
Then I felt that shocking fear
I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck
With a farm back home and a pickup truck
But I knew I was out of luck
The day the Stag died

So bye-bye, Miss Prydanian Pie
Drove my Midy to the levee
But the levee was dry
Them good old boys were drinking brenni and rye