Twitcher (now with Messenger!)

dvd7Sgf.png

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk 3h
K61eTf7.png

The events of Twitcher haven't escaped me. A lot of things I could have said have passed through my mind, but I have to remember that my place isn't to interfere in the realm of democratic politics. However tempting it might be to give my opinion. So in light of what has happened I will only say this. When my parents were murdered @WilliamAubyn was there for me. When I had nothing he was there, to tell me it was going to be ok. I would not be the man I am today without William. I love him deeply, and I don't think much of people who denigrate the sacrifices he made for me, or our country.
I love you William. And I love the Prydania you taught me to fight for. It wasn't one stuck in the muck of racism and divisive rhetoric.

15k Retwitches • 53k Likes

Fr332mY.png

795rbky.png
William Aubyn @WilliamAubyn 2h
K61eTf7.png

Þakka þér fyrir. Ég elska þig, strákurinn minn.​

11.2k Retwitches • 23k Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC translation
Þakka þér fyrir. Ég elska þig, strákurinn minn= Thank you. I love you, my boy.

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

LdIhCxX.png
Chilon of Keltivr @Chilon 4h
K61eTf7.png

It's sometimes tricky, but negotiations with the Cities of the League continue, and I remain positive that an agreement on joint policing of all 12 territories can be reached.
#Progress #Recovery

4.2k Retwitches • 6k Likes

Fr332mY.png

HaqAv1p.png
Kae Atna @Atna_Kae 4h
K61eTf7.png

Whilst progress is slow, the people of Curtun stand behind your efforts, Chilon. I will do all in my power as Camthi to aid you in this endeavour.​

#Curtun #Progress

1.1k Retwitches • 3k Likes

Fr332mY.png

e8WTflr.png
Marce Plecu @REALMARCEPLECU 4h
K61eTf7.png

ITS CURTUN THATS CAUSES THE ISSUES. YOUR INABILITY TO CONTROL THE REBELS AND MONTANIS IS JUST FURTHER EVIDENCE OF YOUR FAILING UMBRIAL POLICIES THAT MEAN CURTUN IS HOST TO MORE SOLDIERS THAN IT SHOULD NEED. GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER​

#UMBRIALFAIL #WORTHLESSMONTANI #WASTEOFMONEY

12k Retwitches • 1.4k Likes

Fr332mY.png

yZLYheO.png
Hasti Papathnas @HastiClavna 3h
K61eTf7.png

You know, I expected someone who was selected to lead their cities to be able to find the caps lock, not to mention refrain from racism against Umbrials and Montanis, who make countless positive contributions to Keltivr every day. Your intransigence and hostility prevents actual progress on this matter.​

And your glasses are stupid too. #JustSaying

3k Retwitches • 5.2k Likes

Fr332mY.png

JDKlfLH.png
Cuinte Matuna @CuinteMatuna1993 3h
K61eTf7.png

Was the personal shot really necessary? This is the problem with you followers of Nómenos, can't have an actual conversation without you resorting to insults or 'roaming' off of the subject with something inane, and shiny.​

#TryThinkingNómetard

2.4k Retwitches • 654 Likes

Fr332mY.png
dvd7Sgf.png

LdIhCxX.png
Chilon of Keltivr @Chilon 1h
K61eTf7.png

Apropos of nothing, #NewProfilePic

2.8k Retwitches • 13k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

aGd6eNZ.png
Département de l'Epte @Epte 1d
K61eTf7.png

Because of heavy rains, the Sedan Reservoir is already close to spilling level. If the current amounts of rain continue, the spillgates will open tonight. Expect flooding at the Lède Valley. MANDATORY pre-emptive evacuations are ordered for the town of Sedan south of RD482, Grandham-sur-Lède, Stonne, and Saulces-lès-Sedan.

If you encounter any emergency, contact the SSDC emergency hotline #159.

Keep safe everyone!
#Epte #Evacuation #StaySafe #CallForEmergency

12.8K Retwitches • 16.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

cDbUV8V.png
Marc-Thorsteinn Gausserand-Landet @ThorsteinnGL 1 d
K61eTf7.png

The most recent events about the world we live in made me think again about the statement of Santonian philosopher Jean-Humbert d'Écu de Licorne in « Construire l'ennemi » :

"Having an enemy is important not only to define our identity but also to provide us with an obstacle against which to measure our system of values and, in seeking to overcome it, to demonstrate our own worth.

So when there is no enemy, we have to invent one.

From the very beginning, however, the people who become our enemies often are not those who directly threaten us, but those whom someone has an interest in portraying as a true threat even when they aren’t.

Rather than a real threat highlighting the ways in which these enemies are different from us, the difference itself becomes a symbol of what we find threatening."

859 Retwitches • 2.2K Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC note: Not my original, however, this is a passage from Umberto Eco's "Inventing the Enemy".

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

RxLVPPQ.png
Fédération saintongeaise de volley-ball @FSVB 1d
K61eTf7.png

The Fédération saintongeaise de volley-ball is pleased to announce its Men's Team for Odinspyl 2020!

Representing Saintonge will be:
@PANogaret @TolbertAymeric @DucThibaultXIChampagne @JMCarle1994 @Night_Wolverine @MGBecquart95 @keknopfler @SnaebjörnLax @trevor_jouslard @ThyrnirHJORTH @CQClaudetDeMarsenne @SylvSigiB @RogerMaupoil7 @AaronBerthereau @mickaël2k97 @cédricmiellet @RCdesaymonnet @JCCOURNAULT @OfcBrunoSchlupp @hallkellmollgaard @ralph-ghislain @coursonjh @ThierryDessemmeOfc @hauktrett @VeyronPD

Congratulations and make our country proud!

ZdZ5Ya5.png

#Odinspyl2020 #Volley-ball #Saintonge

13.8K Retwitches • 76.1K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

zi4O2OQ.png
Lulali's @Lulalis 1d
K61eTf7.png

Twitcher lookin pretty dry. Let's liven things up. Hummus: Iterian? Rafhazani? Mitan? Discuss
L9QZFL9.png

14.6K Retwitches • 31.7K Likes

RitLL9A.png
NAILAH @nailah 1d
K61eTf7.png

it's meritic, but we don't claim your 50 cent bean sauce xoxo​

6.3K Retwitches • 28.1K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

zi4O2OQ.png
Lulali's @Lulalis 1d
K61eTf7.png

Twitcher lookin pretty dry. Let's liven things up. Hummus: Iterian? Rafhazani? Mitan? Discuss
L9QZFL9.png

bUBw27L.png
kill caps @mirandafoxworthy77 12mT
K61eTf7.png

only people going to lulanis are cappie simps #fuckcorps

120 Retwitches • 435 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

vKXltfz.png
Alycia Saitta Loðbrók @AftokráteiraNorsitica 4h
K61eTf7.png

Rules, without them we'd live with the animals. The Andrennian Government a creature gone insane, it's humanity cast into the cold darkness. Bombing an entire city with only thirty minutes to evacuate? That is the same as not giving them a warning at all. All of those civilian losses is no accident, every single man woman and child in that city is a deliberate murder. Let it be known, everything you've worked so hard to achieve since the Dominion War will be erased, a consequence of your actions. If you cannot remember history, history will remind you. The Aftokrátorian Peace Corps will be deploying into the Ducrijeka to help the innocents caught in the crossfire, we have no side in this war but the innocents caught in the madness.
#DominionWar2 #3rdImperyk #NeverAgain #PeaceCorps #HumanityFirst #PeaceNotBlood

5k Retwitches • 12k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

zi4O2OQ.png
Lulali's @Lulalis 1d
K61eTf7.png

L9QZFL9.png

KPNey1L.png
רזי סייפאן @sayfanrazi 12h
K61eTf7.png

@Lulalis Hummus is Iraelian. Don't make me come over there. #IraelianHummus #IraelianHeritage

27 Retwitches • 152 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

4XwNCF3.png
Neveselý @ HornickýBenjamín 2d
K61eTf7.png

Just because someone bombed your pearly gates doesn't give you a reason to commit war crimes. There is no point in claiming that you gave them time to leave before shelling them when you gave them my shower time! Both sides are cowards!
#Andrenne #Duchrijeka #DW2

25 Retwitches • 182 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

VTGsgSL.png
Patriarchate-Archdiocese of Saintes @PatriarcatSaintes 6d
K61eTf7.png

The Holy Father would like to invite our brothers and sisters in Christ to donate blood through the Royal Santonian Red Heart Society. Blood donating stations will be set up beside the following churches on the following Sundays:

5 July 2020
Saint-Matthieu-des-Banquiers, 2e arr
Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours, 6e arr
Saint-Philippe, 13e arr
Saint-Brendan-de-Tourbillon, 17e arr
Sainte-Lheurine-de-Montlhéry, 19e arr
Sainte-Virginie, 20e arr
Saint-Canice, 22e arr

12 July 2020
Jésus-Christ-le-Rédempteur, 2e arr
Saint-Justin-près-Saintes, 4e arr
Saint-Clarence, 6e arr
Saint-Ketille-de-Blondefontaine, 14e arr
Notre-Dame-de-la-Sagesse, 17e arr
Saint-Tancrède-de-Hauteville, 21e arr
Saint-Malcolm, 22e arr

Churchgoers are encouraged to donate blood after Mass.

Donate blood. Save lives.

#SaveLives #DonateBloodSaveLives #BloodIsLife

36.8K Retwitches • 177.9K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

tIiJZgD.png
Friður ekki Blóð
F3ZOb10.png
@friðurekkiblóð 1d

K61eTf7.png

We welcome our first Þingmanni @ísgeiraðaldal. Together we will take our movement from the streets and countryside into the Alþingi, for a more peaceful Prydania and for a more peaceful world.
#FriðurEkkiBlóð

12k Retwitches • 26k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

zi4O2OQ.png
Lulali's @Lulalis 1d
K61eTf7.png

L9QZFL9.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 20m
K61eTf7.png

@Lulalis Hey I've been wondering...is it true you guys NEVER freeze the hummus?
lT00VSK.png

#TheRealIssues

7 Retwitches • 38 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

zi4O2OQ.png
Lulali's @Lulalis 1d
K61eTf7.png

L9QZFL9.png

GBTPbfT.png
ד"ר דורל מזבח @dorelaltarsarazeduniversity 15m
K61eTf7.png

@Lulalis The reality of the matter is that hummus is a native dish to southern Iteria. It is easy to make with primitive methods from the natural resources available in the region. Trying to ascertain who invented hummus is like asking "who invented wine?" or "who was the first person to eat an egg?" It's a mystery that can never be solved because it's been a staple of the dietary habbits of ALL southern Iterian ethnic groups as long as there has been recorded history. It's a primal inheritance from our earliest forebearers, reaching back to the earliest points when mankind in southern Iteria first began to prepare food for themselves. Our rather shortsighted attempts to discern who "invented" hummus are part of the larger drive to fuel ethnic, linguistic, religious, and national tensions that have plagued our continent for thousands upon thousands of years. We should try, instead, to appreciate this collective part of our shared identity as southern Iterians.​

#BeyondTribalism

74 Retwitches • 206 Likes

Fr332mY.png

88ZrNYR.png
Stjarnaleitandi @stjarnaleitandi 11m
K61eTf7.png

@dorelaltarsarazeduniversity nerd​

267 Retwitches • 529 Likes

Fr332mY.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 20m
K61eTf7.png

@Lulalis Hey I've been wondering...is it true you guys NEVER freeze the hummus?
lT00VSK.png

#TheRealIssues

7 Retwitches • 38 Likes

Fr332mY.png

zi4O2OQ.png
Lulali's @Lulalis 1m
K61eTf7.png

never.​

0 Retwitches • 12 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

bUBw27L.png
Augutus Scippio Caesar @Imperator 1hr
K61eTf7.png

Its great to see that since the Umbrials left their homeland the empire we used to call home has fell to barbarians. Our brothers who were left behind are even mocked by media members. BAD!
#NOTREALCAESAR #EPIPHANI #MAKEUMBRIALAGAIN #VENIVIDIVICI

20k Retwitches • 42.4K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 30m
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal mine

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 28m
K61eTf7.png

@LeOx94 mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 27m
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 26m
K61eTf7.png

@LeOx94 mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 24m
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 23m
K61eTf7.png

@LeOx94 mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 22m
K61eTf7.png

@LeOx94 @RúrikÖxndal oh my god is this STILL A THING?​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 21m
K61eTf7.png

@addýö no surrender no retreat!​
@RúrikÖxndal mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 19m
K61eTf7.png

@addýö yes, absolutely!​
@LeOx94 mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 30m
K61eTf7.png

@LeOx94 @RúrikÖxndal oh my god is this STILL A THING?​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

gGCuoEf.png
Nicole Öxndal-Gaumont @GaumontNicole 25m
K61eTf7.png

@addýö @LeOx94 @RúrikÖxndal What thing? What's going on?​
#confused

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 22m
K61eTf7.png

@GaumontNicole it's the dumbest thing. @RúrikÖxndal and @LeOx94 liked their oatmeal differently as little kids. Markthór liked it with milk, but Rúrik with water. This back and forth went on for years. And what do they do when they reconnect after fourteen years? ARGUE ABOUT OATMEAL!
xMnTLmm.png

0 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 18m
K61eTf7.png

@GaumontNicole @LeOx94 @addýö capitulation is not an option.​
mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 16m
K61eTf7.png

@RúrikÖxndal you're a farmer! Where are you getting the time to respond to these?​
mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 15m
K61eTf7.png

@LeOx94 some things are worth taking the time to fight for!​
mine​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

GA89Jtg.png
AJ St-Tobie de Coire @AJSTCoire 4d
K61eTf7.png

Congratulations to Alain-Raphaël Taillefer @RaphTaillefer and Hugberg Steenstrup @huggiez for making it to the Santonian National Football Team for this year's Odinspyl! AJST Coire is proud of you!

hW9DhjR.png
BT3e9Oe.png

RALT!

#AJSTCoire #Coire #Saintonge #DiablesRouges #Odinspyl2020

13.8K Retwitches • 52.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

3Aq6RD0.png
Hugberg Steenstrup
F3ZOb10.png
DytDBZP.png
@huggiez 4d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @AJSTCoire

I am very honoured to represent my adoptive country. Tout pour la Saintonge!​

RAAAAALT!!!​

#Saintonge #DiablesRouges #Odinspyl2020

865 Retwitches • 2.1K Likes

Fr332mY.png

NPPlsQF.png
Alain-Raphaël Taillefer
8CaG3Qd.png
@RaphTaillefer 4d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @AJSTCoire

RALT!​

Thank you @AJSTCoire! Pray for us guys!​

#Saintonge #Odinspyl2020 #DiablesRouges

945 Retwitches • 2.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

8p7SSdE.png
Sporting Club Bâle @SCBale 3d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @AJSTCoire

Hey @AJSTCoire @RaphTaillefer @huggiez, we may be northeastern rivals but that will not prevent us from wishing you the best! Make our country proud!​

#Odinspyl2020 #DiablesRouges #Saintonge

1.4K Retwitches • 9.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

8mZxbPq.png
Sayfansinn @sayfansinn 9h
K61eTf7.png

Kveðjur! Our stores are proud to announce a partnership @Lulalis locations opening in Prydania! Get Lulali's vouchers with every purchase of x100 or more!
#Lulalis

483 Retwitches • 762 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

jPVcxK5.png
Système Métropolitain de Saintes @MetroSaintes 30m
K61eTf7.png

Emergency works are being done on Line B (Blue Line) of the Saintes Metro System. Les Salles des Guildes, Ste-Anne, Les Machineries, Licorne, and If stations (2nd arrondissement) are closed until further notice. Line B services are still available between Châteaudauphin and Hôtel de Ville stations, and between Carrefour and Bonaventure stations.

Coach (bus) replacements from Hôtel de Ville to Carrefour stations and vice versa are available. SMS staff had been deployed to assist commuters.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

#MetroSaintes #Advisory

25.8K Retwitches • 205 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

vKXltfz.png
Alycia Saitta Loðbrók @AftokráteiraNorsitica 7h
K61eTf7.png

This was one of the very first things I should have done after I was Coronated, but I didn't. It is my shame given my own morals and what I know these weapons can do to people, a country and a way of life. These barbaric weapons of dishonor were made to inflict maximum suffering and kill everything in their path slowly. I neglected my responsibility not only as a Royal Military Officer, but as Empress to a better and enlightened Norsos. Soon I will sign a Royal Decree that will mandate the following: all production of these weapons will cease. To recognize the use of these weapons as cruel, dishonorable and illegal. The total disarmament of all Chemical and Biological weapons utilized by the Aftokratorian military, including but not limited to: Napalm, White Phosphorous. asphyxiating gasses, corrosives and nerve agents.
#RememberTheFallen #NeverAgain #HumanityFirst #ABetterNorsos

15k Retwitches • 48k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

3S5J3wA.png
Saraya Ngkrus @zaryadelacroix 28m
K61eTf7.png

What we have seen in Saintonge confirms the need for Lawston to implement strict safety regulations and mechanisms to preserve the life and well-being of every citizen. Bangon Bayan plans to introduce the Sicherheitsgesetz, a bill that will protect the freedom of the people.

The main feature of this bill is to obligate workers to inform their employers on whether they were an ex-convict or not. This will allow us to better protect our businesses from potentially dangerous people. This bill will also nationalize the police, simplify criminal investigation to ensure a speedy prosecution, and introduce stricter regulations on migration and travel to or transiting through Lawston.

It is our duty, as a nation of law and order, to pursue a perfect system of true justice. We must eliminate evil until there is only good. The people are one citizenry, at isa ang Haring Bayang Kalatogan. Together, we cannot be stopped!
#bangonbayan #rechtundordnung

9 Retwitches • 49 Likes

Fr332mY.png

za3GGhw.png
Ditiyak @haklolo2 13m
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @zaryamadelinedelacroix

@zaryamadelinedelacroix Sehr geehrte Herren: I am so lonely~ If you are too, I'm happy to tell you I'm not expensive. Feel free to DM me!​
#daks #sexzuvermieten #समलैंगिक #schlampenjunge #libog #sarapnglatogan

2 Retwitches • 22 Likes

Fr332mY.png

GrrnN3v.png
Hans Sood @al_LawSTONER 8m
K61eTf7.png

@zaryamadelinedelacroixayos. about time . too much freedom breed stupdity​
#rechtundordnung

3 Retwitches • 5 Likes

Fr332mY.png

E0IGoVs.png
Eliana Bolton @alW_in_osten 3m
K61eTf7.png

@zaryamadelinedelacroix For long critics argued that free speech is universal and the constitutional ban on censorship are Santonian ideals that we should all treasure
Ironic now that the Santonians themselves are doing the things these konserbatiben have been demonizing for so long

Bangun Bayan and other coalition parties should pass more bills to combat discrimination and violence starting by criminalizing hate speechWe cant just depend on big business to control their platform While were at it we could take away guns from everyone and leave law and order to a professional national police .. .

Tandaan ! Regulation is responsible freedom.​
#bangonbayan

1 Retwitches • 1 Likes

Fr332mY.png

bUBw27L.png
Schwul Arschgefickten @वललङ्४ 1m
K61eTf7.png

@zaryamadelinedelacroix die gedanken sind frei​

0 Retwitches • 0 Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC:
"at isa ang Haring Bayang Kalatogan."
and one is the Sovereign Latogan Nation.

"die gedanken sind frei"
all thoughts are free

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

vKXltfz.png
Alycia Saitta Loðbrók @AftokráteiraNorsitica 1d
K61eTf7.png

I am proud of what our country has become, what my people have chosen to be and what we've chosen to reject. We have pulled ourselves out of the dark, and now it is time for our place in the sun. We are where we are because we are entrepreneurs, thinkers, builders and innovators. We have built monuments that have withstood the test of time. We have put cosmonauts on the moon where no other boots have tread and everyone else underestimated us. We owe it to ourselves to keep pushing.
#Norsos #Innovation #GrandEndaevor

12k Retwitches • 31k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

vKXltfz.png
Alycia Saitta Loðbrók @AftokráteiraNorsitica 4m
K61eTf7.png

@konungurprydansk
hRSeYdJ.png

1 Retwitches • 40 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk 13h
K61eTf7.png

What does our men's football team need to do to catch a break? #Odinspyl2020

5.1k Retwitches • 11.4k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

MrSvoid.png
Ásunn Tólisdóttir @ATolf 10m
K61eTf7.png

We need to purge Gothis of the disgusting influences that break apart Gotic Unity! Our bonds are stronger than conflicts and we shouldn't be backstabbing our closest allies this way! #ReadmitAndrenne

17.8K Retwitches • 23.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

MrSvoid.png
Ásunn Tólisdóttir @ATolf 10m
K61eTf7.png

We need to purge Gothis of the disgusting influences that break apart Gotic Unity! Our bonds are stronger than conflicts and we shouldn't be backstabbing our closest allies this way! #ReadmitAndrenne

17.8K Retwitches • 23.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 1d
K61eTf7.png

You're a racist tík. We're in the process of getting rid of one of those here. The world doesn't need another one over there.​

4 Retwitches • 9 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

vKXltfz.png
Alycia Saitta Loðbrók @AftokráteiraNorsitica 4m
K61eTf7.png

So I'm watching Odinspyl and it occurs to me. One, how are we in the Basketball brackets? Two, when did we get a Basketball team? Three, when was basketball even an official sport in Norsos?
#Odinspyl #Basketball

26k Retwitches • 49k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk 7h
K61eTf7.png

Yes, I will honour the bet I made with @Imperator and wear an Epaphani jersey for all of 23 July
cdxtnyN.png

I'll have it off in time for the men's soccer finals though! Áfram Prydansk! #Odinspyl2020

3.3k Retwitches • 10k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

mht5kYB.png
Sosin Betîn @SosinGamer 2h
K61eTf7.png

i am now selling my bathwater!!
please don't drink it. it's not safe for drinking.

www.sosinbetinstore.com xoxo
D-jSgXgWkAQCb5V

#gamegirl #bathwater

87.3K Retwitches • 218.3K Likes

Fr332mY.png

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal 1h
K61eTf7.png

@SosinGamer I realize I'm still new to the internet but is this what people do?!?! Who would buy this?​

2 Retwitches • 6 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

7qR_kKmh_400x400.jpg
Isaak Grimmlinger @grimmlingerhighton 2 days ago
K61eTf7.png

We will not stop in the face of the false accusations promoted by the media. We will fight till the end until our goals are reached! #Grimmlinger2020

5K Retwitches • 27K Likes

Fr332mY.png
[/B]

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

cDbUV8V.png
Marc-Thorsteinn Gausserand-Landet @ThorsteinnGL 2 yr
K61eTf7.png

Hvort sem krýnist þessi þjóð þyrnum eða rósum... hennar sögur, hennar ljóð, hennar líf vér kjósum.

2 Retwitches • 26 Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC: Translation: "Whether this nation was crowned with thorns or roses... her stories, her poems, her life we prefer."

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 3mo
K61eTf7.png

How do you spell "Durbanese Referee"?
7xg9UN0.png

#Odinspyl2020 #NousAvonsÉtéTrompés

6.2k Retwitches • 11.2k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
zICzbCI.png

yNIqgJ5.png
Saintonge Odinspyl 2020 Team
Private Group Chat

ZoPg2D7.png
Jonathan Jeandupeux @JonathanJeandupeux
17 July 2020 08:17 PM

Guys, even though we were not victorious today and we are out of the competition, I am proud of all of you! We played well, we had good clean game with Prydania. Great work everyone! Special shoutout to @huggiez for his fantastic goal! Don't mind those hecklers, I'm sure Prydania is proud of you!

See you in the next competitions!

3Aq6RD0.png
Hugberg Steenstrup
F3ZOb10.png
DytDBZP.png
@huggiez
17 July 2020 08:26 PM

Thank you Jonathan!​

NPPlsQF.png
Alain-Raphaël Taillefer
8CaG3Qd.png
@RaphTaillefer
17 July 2020 08:26 PM

Anybody want to join @huggiez and I in watching the Prydania - Demescia game?

Wx3wU2S.png
Druron Dangereaux @TheDangerous
17 July 2020 08:33 PM

Count me in! Let's support our bros!​

jrjNxmu.png
Brice-Baudouin Schaerlaekens @BBSchaerlaekens
17 July 2020 08:40 PM

I will go too! I will bring the Viking helmets! Red team will support its fellow red team!​

RuWGAtX.png

Last edited:
Back