Twitcher (now with Messenger!)

dvd7Sgf.png

FnbWGxf.png
Caption This @CaptionThis 3d
K61eTf7.png

#CaptionThis, edition 221!
2AXpjHu.png

BEST CAPTION wins 3 months #ReCord Oxide subscription!
See more info about the prize here
2AXpjHu.png
record.com/oxide

MOST LIKED caption wins a one-month #Interflix subscription!
See more info about the prize here
CKwQJIo.png
interflix.com/CaptionThis

#CaptionThis221 brought to you by ReCord and Interflix.

For more contest rules, see this post:
CKwQJIo.png
po.st/24Ik20LL3Z

99.6K Retwitches • 231.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

zJC7KBL.png
Tjörvi Hagtvedt @tjörvierímarkarfljot 1d
K61eTf7.png

Me watching Trega drottningin/La Reine Réticente
L6scpVN.png

My girlfriend said I'd cry and I said I wouldn't. Have to give this one to her!

#TregaDrottningin #LaReineRéticente

539 Retwitches • 1k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

lbtaL93.png
Parti Radical @PartiRadical 1d
K61eTf7.png

This is the official Radical Party Twitcher account. Accept no substitutes.
#PartiRadical #TakeTheRadPartyBack #RealRadParty

6.8K Retwitches • 59.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

lbtaL93.png
Parti Radical @RadicalParti 6h
K61eTf7.png

Because the Party's social media accounts were stolen from us, this is now our new official Twitcher account. Follow us! @RadicalParti
#PartiRadical #TrueRadicals #RetourAuxRacines #RécupérerLeSaintonge #SaintongePropre

1.5K Retwitches • 6.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

lbtaL93.png
Parti Radical @PartiRadical 6h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @RadicalParti

Ahahahaha you know it's a fake poser when the Twitcher handle isn't even grammatically correct
JX7P90b.png
#PartiRadical #TakeTheRadPartyBack #RealRadParty

563 Retwitches • 12.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

V2JdaBC.png
Kyle Bricout @bricout_kylian 5h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @RadicalParti

@RadicalParti is sus​
HcdrmXk.png

108 Retwitches • 9.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

zJC7KBL.png
K61eTf7.png

L6scpVN.png

539 Retwitches • 1.0K Likes

Fr332mY.png

CpaiJUZ.png
Hyltir Hyldegaard @hyhy 6h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @tjörvierímarkarfljot

Wait, you already have a girlfriend? Why is this news to me?
54FAR1q.png

10 Retwitches • 90 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

zJC7KBL.png
K61eTf7.png

L6scpVN.png

Fr332mY.png

CpaiJUZ.png
Hyltir Hyldegaard @hyhy 6h
K61eTf7.png

54FAR1q.png

10 Retwitches • 90 Likes

Fr332mY.png

zJC7KBL.png
Tjörvi Hagtvedt @tjörvierímarkarfljot 6h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @hyhy

bro...I'm not sure how to break this to you
xMnTLmm.png

4 Retwitches • 53 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

Sam_Borkman_pfp.png
Sam Borkman EvoFA @SamBorkman 3h
K61eTf7.png

My streaming schedule has changed slightly from what I posted yesterday due to an error in me writing things down in my planner. Tonight's stream on Viedeo will still happen as planned at 7pm FST. The changes made to this week's schedule are as follows:

• The Drawing stream originally scheduled for 6pm FST tomorrow will be moved to Wednesday 7/23 at 5:30pm FST.
  • The Super Chat Reading stream originally scheduled for 5:30pm FST Wednesday will be moved to Thursday 7/24 at 2pm FST.
The Let's Play stream of Super Cat Adventure 2 on Friday 7/25 will still occur at its scheduled time of 7pm FST. Again I apologize for the mix-up in scheduling!

58k Retwitches • 220k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

YSgYJ3f.png
Tobias Beaucheveaux XXX (a wholesome account) @TobiasBeaucheveauxXXX 1d
K61eTf7.png

The hashtag #SaintongePropre is absolutely absurd and insanely inane. "Saintonge Propre" = "Clean Saintonge". Clean Saintonge of what? Saintonge is not dirty.

And then you notice that the xenophobes are the ones using #SaintongePropre. Are they implying that the immigrants are the filth in Saintonge?

10.5K Retwitches • 87.4K Likes

Fr332mY.png

z39R3nP.png
Pierre Verte Kitchen & Bathroom Cleaner @PierreVerte 20h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @TobiasBeaucheveauxXXX

We agree with @TobiasBeaucheveauxXXX. #SaintongePropre should only be used in the context of ogling and admiring how effective Pierre Verte Kitchen & Bathroom Cleaner is. It is very effective against hard-to-remove grunge and scum. If only we can say that Pierre Verte is effective against xenophobia, but alas, it isn't. Because Pierre Verte is also non-toxic when ingested.​

9.8K Retwitches • 79.4K Likes

Fr332mY.png

V2JdaBC.png
Kyle Bricout @bricout_kylian 5h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @PierreVerte

Damn. Pierre Verte's onto the Radicals too!​
XsehLli.gifv

8 Retwitches • 222 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

VTGsgSL.png
Patriarchate-Archdiocese of Saintes @PatriarcatSaintes 3y
K61eTf7.png

Q3VT1Gk.png

This is Hjarnar. He is believed to be five years old and an orphan. No one knows for certain as he was found alone, outside Býkonsviði, near a temporary tent camp for displaced residents. The aftermath of the Prydanian Civil War had put many children in a similar situation as Hjarnar.

According to estimates, Prydanian children are in dire straits.

There are about one hundred thousand orphaned children in Prydania alone.
Half a million children don't have a roof over their heads.
Four out of five children live in poverty.
One-third of the children are at risk of malnutrition or are malnourished.

@Caritas is conducting outreach in war-ravaged Prydania, for the benefit of Prydanians and especially its children. Consider donating to @Caritas today. All donations are tax-deductible and audited by independent auditors. For more information, see here: po.st/ls9F0qDr2a

263.5K Retwitches • 1.25M Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Notes: Caritas is the official charitable organisation of the Santonian National Church.
Take note of the timestamp, this post is from 2017.
Post approved by @Prydania .

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

VTGsgSL.png
K61eTf7.png

Q3VT1Gk.png

This is Hjarnar. He is believed to be five years old and an orphan. No one knows for certain as he was found alone, outside Býkonsviði, near a temporary tent camp for displaced residents. The aftermath of the Prydanian Civil War had put many children in a similar situation as Hjarnar.

@Caritas is conducting outreach in war-ravaged Prydania, for the benefit of Prydanians and especially its children. Consider donating to @Caritas today. All donations are tax-deductible and audited by independent auditors. For more information, see here: po.st/ls9F0qDr2a

Fr332mY.png

ND9Kjr4.png
Loz-et-Naque @Loz-et-naque 3y
K61eTf7.png

Don't forget the average Prydanian lives in CRIPPLING POVERTY. Or shall we say POORDANIAN?​

21 Retwitches • 1.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

VTGsgSL.png
K61eTf7.png

Q3VT1Gk.png

Fr332mY.png

ND9Kjr4.png
Loz-et-Naque @Loz-et-naque 3y
K61eTf7.png

Don't forget the average Prydanian lives in CRIPPLING POVERTY. Or shall we say POORDANIAN?​

21 Retwitches • 1.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

uRb3okk.png
Þorfinnur Granseth @ÞfGranseth 3y
K61eTf7.png

I didn't fight my way across this country to save it, and lose a brother, for some privileged southern brundþró* to call us poor and mock orphans. Come here and laugh about it to me and my friends.​

#FRE #ÁframPrydansk

10 Retwitches • 928 Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Translation:
*brundþró- wanker

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

VTGsgSL.png
K61eTf7.png

Q3VT1Gk.png

Fr332mY.png

OOC Notes: Caritas is the official charitable organisation of the Santonian National Church.
Take note of the timestamp, this post is from 2017.
Post approved by @Prydania .
dvd7Sgf.png

p6Mf41I.jpg
Vidar Larsson @vidlar1994 3y
K61eTf7.png

Don't worry, I'm sure the Xentheridan Air Force is happy to help with this orphan problem by misidentifying another rural school as a Syndicalist training camp
#justiceforforsvollr

2 Retwitches • 7 Likes

Fr332mY.png

uRb3okk.png
K61eTf7.png

I didn't fight my way across this country to save it, and lose a brother, for some privileged southern brundþró to call us poor and mock orphans. Come here and laugh about it to me and my friends.

#FRE #ÁframPrydansk

Fr332mY.png

LELB08z.png
Richard-André Lecesve @RALecesvé 3y
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @ÞfGranseth

Was he lying though? Truth hurts, Poordanian.​

#Poordania #Pauvredanie

2 Retwitches • 12 Likes

Fr332mY.png

uRb3okk.png
K61eTf7.png

I didn't fight my way across this country to save it, and lose a brother, for some privileged southern brundþró to call us poor and mock orphans. Come here and laugh about it to me and my friends.

#FRE #ÁframPrydansk

Fr332mY.png

LELB08z.png
Richard-André Lecesve @RALecesvé 3y
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @ÞfGranseth

Was he lying though? Truth hurts, Poordanian.​

#Poordania #Pauvredanie

2 Retwitches • 12 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Cqt38BF.png
Jean-Louis Solé @JLSolé 3y
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @RALecesvé

Are you such a conard* that you'd mock someone for being less fortunate than yourself?​

2 Retwitches • 4 Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Translation:
*conard-asshole

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
François-Louis Villault @FLVillault 3d
K61eTf7.png

#DailyStatistic: The Bayardi, the native peoples of the land of is now Prydania, are now just less than 10% of the population of Prydania, discriminated against for centuries. Those homeless, landless "Vikings" came as refugees, took the land of the Bayardi and turned them into a minority within their own country. Are we going to allow them to do that to us in Saintonge too?

These conquerors disguised as "refugees" just want to prey on our open society. It's time to fight back.
#RetourAuxRacines #RécupérerLeSaintonge #SaintongePropre

166 Retwitches • 1.1K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
K61eTf7.png

#DailyStatistic: The Bayardi, the native peoples of the land of is now Prydania, are now just less than 10% of the population of Prydania, discriminated against for centuries. Those homeless, landless "Vikings" came as refugees, took the land of another people and turned them into a minority within their own country. Are we going to allow them to do that to us in Saintonge too?

These conquerors disguised as "refugees" just want to prey on our open society. It's time to fight back.

Fr332mY.png

7BPy0z6.png
Rylond Jórvík @RylondJórvík 3d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

My name is Rylond Gerhardus Stander Van Jórvík. I am the son of Mathies, Thane of Jórvík. My family is one of the oldest Bayardi noble families in Prydania, and we have proudly represented our people through our Kingdom's history.
That means I probably shouldn't be talking to you, but fok dit...You need to just shut up.​

The Bayardi are about as "discriminated" against in Prydania as the Bethanians are in Saintonge; that is to say not at all. Did you know seven Bayardi politicians across both major parties have served as Prime Minister of Prydania? Of course not because your knowledge of Bayardi and Prydanian history is as shallow as your knowledge of everything else.​
Do not use my people or our history as props to further your own disgusting demonization of my countrymen (read: Prydanians) in Saintonge again.​

#VorentoePrieden #ÁframPrydansk

179 Retwitches • 1.1k Likes

Fr332mY.png

zICzbCI.png

ohew0t2.png
Meðvirkniklíka
Private Group Chat

1dy5qh3.png
HH Tobias III Loðbrók @konungurprydansk
27 July 2021 9:19pm

Ry, what did you do?

RuWGAtX.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

zJC7KBL.png
Tjörvi Hagtvedt @tjörvierímarkarfljot 9d
K61eTf7.png

L6scpVN.png

Fr332mY.png

CpaiJUZ.png
Hyltir Hyldegaard @hyhy 9d
K61eTf7.png

54FAR1q.png

10 Retwitches • 90 Likes

Fr332mY.png

zJC7KBL.png
Tjörvi Hagtvedt @tjörvierímarkarfljot 9d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @hyhy

bro...I'm not sure how to break this to you
xMnTLmm.png

4 Retwitches • 53 Likes

Fr332mY.png

gPZNMQc.png
Matthea Hyldegaard @stjarnaleitandi 9d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @hyhy

Heyyyy cuz...sorry we didn't tell you...I think we both thought you knew! Thank you though. For everything :)

0 Retwitches • 3 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
K61eTf7.png

#DailyStatistic: The Bayardi, the native peoples of the land of is now Prydania, are now just less than 10% of the population of Prydania, discriminated against for centuries. Those homeless, landless "Vikings" came as refugees, took the land of the Bayardi and turned them into a minority within their own country. Are we going to allow them to do that to us in Saintonge too?

Fr332mY.png

7BPy0z6.png
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

My name is Rylond Gerhardus Stander Van Jórvík. I am the son of Mathies, Thane of Jórvík. My family is one of the oldest Bayardi noble families in Prydania, and we have proudly represented our people through our Kingdom's history.
That means I probably shouldn't be talking to you, but fok dit...You need to just shut up.​

The Bayardi are about as "discriminated" against in Prydania as the Bethanians are in Saintonge; that is to say not at all. Did you know seven Bayardi politicians across both major parties have served as Prime Minister of Prydania? Of course not because your knowledge of Bayardi and Prydanian history is as shallow as your knowledge of everything else.​
Do not use my people or our history as props to further your own disgusting demonization of my countrymen (read: Prydanians) in Saintonge again.​

Fr332mY.png

GQmxRhE.png
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @RylondJórvík

That sounds awfully like Santonians and the Santonian government right now. "They're not dangerous" when your people themselves bear witness to their depredation by your so-called "countrymen". Saintonge must stop admitting these people as their "countrymen" or they will do the same to us what they did to the Bayardi - replace Santonians in their native land.​

And of course @RylondJórvík, you don't feel the oppression because you're a privileged noble, am I right? Tu es devenu une poupée predicéenne,* as the Santonians would say. Or should I call it "Bayardi puppet" now?​

2 Retwitches • 312 Likes

Fr332mY.png

*tu es devenu une poupée predicéenne = "You have become a Predicean puppet", a reference to the Santonian idiom Devenir une poupée predicéenne (“becoming a Predicean doll”), used to describe a person who is becoming close to someone who does not have their best interests at heart; i.e. Stockholm syndrome

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

VXMbkBn.png
Christophe-Gaël Le Boëtté @christopheleboette 2d
K61eTf7.png

@FLVillault is spouting their "replacement theory" again. It was so bad he picked up a fight with a foreign nobleman. I will not even quote or link the embarrassment that FLV had brought upon himself while pushing his "replacement theory". I have a better theory: why don't we replace Villault in the National Assembly instead?
#TakeTheRadPartyBack #RealRadParty

244 Retwitches • 2.0K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
K61eTf7.png

#DailyStatistic: The Bayardi, the native peoples of the land of is now Prydania, are now just less than 10% of the population of Prydania, discriminated against for centuries. Those homeless, landless "Vikings" came as refugees, took the land of another people and turned them into a minority within their own country. Are we going to allow them to do that to us in Saintonge too?

Fr332mY.png

7BPy0z6.png
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

My name is Rylond Gerhardus Stander Van Jórvík. I am the son of Mathies, Thane of Jórvík. My family is one of the oldest Bayardi noble families in Prydania, and we have proudly represented our people through our Kingdom's history.​

Fr332mY.png

GQmxRhE.png
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @RylondJórvík

That sounds awfully like Santonians and the Santonian government right now. "They're not dangerous" when your people themselves bear witness to the depredation of your people by your "countrymen". Saintonge must stop admitting these people as their "countrymen" or they will do the same to us what they did to the Bayardi - replace Santonians in their native land.​

And of course @RylondJórvík, you don't feel the oppression because you're a privileged noble, am I right? Tu es devenu une poupée predicéenne, as the Santonians would say. Or should I call it "Bayardi puppet" now?​

2 Retwitches • 312 Likes

Fr332mY.png

7BPy0z6.png
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

What percentage of Saintonge's population is of Prydanian ancestry? You're afraid of that tiny number? You must not have much faith in Saintonge if you do not believe that it can peacefully assimiliate a comparitviely small refugee/immigrant population. Regardless, don't tell me about my people's history. I'm still convinced the extent of your knowlege of Bayardi history is limited to some web search you made a hapless intern do on their lunch break.​
As for being a noble, I grew up in a war zone. "Privliged" my ass. You'd crack going through half of what I did. Besides, isn't your party the party of nobility? I'm not sure your donors would like the tone of what you're implying.​

And if I'm a puppet then so is all of Jórvík. The FRE was very popular in Bayardi communities, because the Prydanian Crown has always respected our distinctiveness. So go on. Call every Bayardi Civil War vet a puppet. See where that gets you, jackyl.​

2 Retwitches • 298 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
K61eTf7.png

That sounds awfully like Santonians and the Santonian government right now. "They're not dangerous" when your people themselves bear witness to their depredation by your so-called "countrymen". Saintonge must stop admitting these people as their "countrymen" or they will do the same to us what they did to the Bayardi - replace Santonians in their native land.

And of course @RylondJórvík, you don't feel the oppression because you're a privileged noble, am I right? Tu es devenu une poupée predicéenne,* as the Santonians would say. Or should I call it "Bayardi puppet" now?

2 Retwitches • 312 Likes

Fr332mY.png

m4nvDqR.png
Brice-Ketille de Sallagriffon @BricedeSallagriffon 3d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Too bad, you're too late, the Prydanians had already taken over Saintonge!
OKYNbfZ.png
Because by your definitions, anyone descended from immigrants is a foreigner. That means you are already governed by a Prydanian monarch. What's next, advocating removal of the Santonian Royal Family?​

54 Retwitches • 432 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
K61eTf7.png

Fr332mY.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 3d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

First I was a criminal for being brought to a country I had to flee to as a child. Now I'm a criminal for something that happened a thousand years ago.​
I wonder if M. Villault realizes that King Vortgyn I of Prydania is actually canonized as a Saint in most Messianic denominations, including the Santonian National Church?​

87 Retwitches • 205 Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

YSgYJ3f.png
K61eTf7.png

The hashtag #SaintongePropre is absolutely absurd and insanely inane. "Saintonge Propre" = "Clean Saintonge". Clean Saintonge of what? Saintonge is not dirty.

And then you notice that the xenophobes are the ones using #SaintongePropre. Are they implying that the immigrants are the filth in Saintonge?

Fr332mY.png

VXMbkBn.png
Christophe-Gaël Le Boëtté @christopheleboette 17h
K61eTf7.png

Same with the idiotic hashtag #RetourAuxRacines = "Back to Roots". What roots are they talking about? They all wanna start talking in Galtic/Bethanian now? Komzit bethoneg ganin!

Fr332mY.png

V2JdaBC.png
Kyle Bricout @bricout_kylian 16h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @christopheleboette

Leun gant sili eo ma dourruzer.​

8 Retwitches • 222 Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Notes:
Translations: Komzit bethoneg ganin! = "Talk to me in Bethanian!"
Leun gant sili eo ma dourruzer. = "my hovercraft is full of eels."
Bonus to those who will get the reference :P

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

YSgYJ3f.png
K61eTf7.png

Fr332mY.png

VXMbkBn.png
Christophe-Gaël Le Boëtté @christopheleboette 17h
K61eTf7.png

Same with the idiotic hashtag #RetourAuxRacines = "Back to Roots". What roots are they talking about? They all wanna start talking in Galtic/Bethanian now? Komzit bethoneg ganin!

Fr332mY.png

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94 18h
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @christopheleboette

We should all get serious about #RetourAuxRacines but no half measures! RETURN TO MONKE!​

2 Retwitches • 64 Likes

Fr332mY.png

zICzbCI.png

FTS8uT3.png
Öxndal Family Chat
Private Group Chat

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal
30 July 2021 5:00pm

Mark, why are you a monkey?

J5UPKGT.png
Markthór Öxndal @LeOx94

It was an an-prim joke. Get back to your roots, return to monkeys? I thought it was funny :(

XkKCJk3.png
Rúrik Öxndal @RúrikÖxndal

Huh​

gGCuoEf.png
Nicole Öxndal-Gaumont @GaumontNicole
30 July 2021 5:01pm

It was, sweetie :)

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö
30 July 2021 5:02pm

sureeeeee :P

IEvYB4C.png
Kvasir Öxndal @Kvasir_Öxndal
30 July 2021 5:38pm

Kvasir Öxndal

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö
30 July 2021 5:39pm

Why did you post your name?​

IEvYB4C.png
30 July 2021 5:43pm

I thought I was logging in.​

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö
30 July 2021 5:43pm

You're already logged in pabbi.​

IEvYB4C.png
30 July 2021 5:48pm

Ok. Sorry.​

RuWGAtX.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 4d
K61eTf7.png

Replying to @FLVillault

First I was a criminal for being brought to a country I had to flee to as a child. Now I'm a criminal for something that happened a thousand years ago.
I wonder if M. Villault realizes that King Vortgyn I of Prydania is actually canonized as a Saint in most Messianic denominations, including the Santonian National Church?

99 Retwitches • 231 Likes

Fr332mY.png

3UNTY0V.png
La Saintonge Insoumise @SaintongeInsoumise 2d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

Aren't you the foreign bitch @Thorbjörn_Höjsleth is sleeping with? You all flock together while refusing assimilation. We flock together too though, so you and him better watch your back. We're everywhere.​

21 Retwitches • 65 Likes

Fr332mY.png

OOC Note: Post approved by @Kyle

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
François-Louis Villault @FLVillault 4d
K61eTf7.png

175 Retwitches • 1.1K Likes

Fr332mY.png

CEUySoO.png
François-Louis Villault's Toilet Plunger @VillaultPlunger 4d
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

rTZ4KPi.jpg

178 Retwitches • 1k Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

cC4g4jC.png
Field Marshal Stig Eiderwig @FAS 2m
K61eTf7.png

I would like to wish every #FRE veteran a happy anniversary of the end of our civil war and our victory over tyranny. Our freedom was only ever won by your sacrifices.

And let us also remember those who lost their lives in our fight. Every fallen FRE soldier is a hero every Prydanian alive today owes an immeasurable debt of gratitude.

#FRE #4Júní

75.7k Retwitches • 379 Likes

Fr332mY.png

uRb3okk.png
Þorfinnur Granseth @ÞfGranseth 2m
K61eTf7.png

Thank you Sir, for your leadership.​

#FRE #4Júní

2 Retwitches • 7 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

GQmxRhE.png
François-Louis Villault @FLVillault 2w
K61eTf7.png

175 Retwitches • 1.1K Likes

Fr332mY.png

xmdsvzQ.png
Magney Reynholt @magneyr 2w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

This has to stop. I am a single mother of two, I work two jobs to provide for my children so maybe they can have a better life than I had. And I'm constantly finding you on Twitcher, talking about how people like me are violent monsters. Mocking us for being poor. And now you're attacking us, calling us invaders in our own country. You're a privileged sociopath.​

#NÓG

98 Retwitches • 271 Likes

Fr332mY.png

nxcVuJG.png
Sigguatr Kruger @SiggyK 2w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Hi. Half Nordic, half Bayardi, 100% Prydanian. @RylondJórvík is right. You need to stop using Bayardi history as a prop to persecute our countrymen in Saintonge.​

#NÓG

104 Retwitches • 315 Likes

Fr332mY.png

jRwcoWM.png
Sölvi Buhl @SBuhl 2w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

In the 12th century Prydanians and Santonians fought side by side in the crusades. King Rikard I of Prydania sent some of his most loyal knights to Saintonge to help protect the infant King Baldéric I of Saintonge. This led to what is now the Santonian Royal Guard. Now a Santonian is calling our country illegitimate. Disgusting.​

#NÓG

103 Retwitches • 298 Likes

Fr332mY.png

RKOsKwU.png
Hreidar Blummenfelt @HBlumm 2w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

You seem to like trivia. Here's some for you. Bayardi kids aren't beaten in the streets of Prydania. Wish I could say the same about Prydanian kids in Saintonge.​

#NÓG

73 Retwitches • 96 Likes

Fr332mY.png

yaRwAqd.png
Herald Tomasgaard @TomasgaardH 2w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

So first you attack Prydanians in Saintonge. And now you attack Prydanians in Prydania. No more. This isn't your country to abuse, and our countrymen aren't yours to belittle. Not anymore.​

#NÓG

122 Retwitches • 263 Likes

Fr332mY.png

xtKesGy.png
Alrekur Laufkvist @alrekurlaufkvist 2w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

I remember the hockey thing. And I now this. Seems "go after Prydanians in Saintonge" has become "go after Prydanians in Prydania." How arrogant are you? This isn't your country.​

#NÓG

166 Retwitches • 401 Likes

Fr332mY.png

9WSVhrm.png
Kaldor Ulvestad @KalUlvestad 2w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

I've learnt...that people like me aren't welcome in Saintonge. That people like me are violent. People like me are rapists. People like me are poor. People like me don't even deserve to have our own country. If people like me are all of these horrible things, then I shudder to think of what people like you are truly like, François.​

#NÓG

151 Retwitches • 260 Likes

Fr332mY.png

m96XD0Q.png
Lereese Vermeulen @LereeseVermeulen 2w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

I'm from Sprinbok. We're not your sock puppets to help you spread hate against our brothers and sisters in Saintonge.​

#NÓG

118 Retwitches • 201 Likes

Fr332mY.png

LfdUJSd.png
Hallvarður Ektavon @DrEktavon 2w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @FLVillault

Yes, Herra Villault, the Nords came to this land and established the Kingdom of Prydania. And yes, they invaded Bayardi land to do so. I have so many stories to tell you about the various tribes and peoples the ancestors of Santonians "displaced" over the course of establishing your nation. Charlatans like you, however, rarely care for facts. Saintonge as a country deserves better than to have you sitting in its National Assembly. I'm hopeful the people you represent will arrive at that same conclusion in due time.​

#NÓG

256 Retwitches • 415 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

CaTNODc.jpeg
The Real Er Duggan @Coach Duggan 5m
K61eTf7.png

The wonderful part about being the Coach of the Aydini Football team is that when I look at all of our players I see twenty-two, great, beautiful men, with bright futures ahead of them. Truly, it makes me proud to be their coach.
#Aydin #Football #AFA

6k Retwitches • 35k Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

bGD66S3.png
Finnkarl Thorstvedt MNA @finnkarlthorstvedt 1d
K61eTf7.png

On the surface, the contents of Mr Genêt's fake Radical Party Convention manifesto seems bland and benign. Take this one: "The Party supports and will pursue the revocation of refugee status for citizens of countries whose home countries are deemed safe, so they can be returned to their countries of origin."

What this actually means: If you are a refugee in Saintonge, and your country is declared safe (of course, it will be the Radicals who would want to make the declaration too), you will be deported back to your home country.

I think this is deliberately targeting Prydanians, as there are still thousands of Prydanians with refugee status in Saintonge.
And Prydania is considered safe now.

Based on the behaviour and statements of people such as Genêt, FACC, or Villault, I'm not surprised. I would agree with @TobiasBeaucheveauxXXX: they may have been our political rivals, but I will prefer the old @PartiRadical back.

#NoToXenophobia

16.8K Retwitches • 105.8K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

0kh9KQs.png
Kimo-Philippe de Sabarthès MNA @KimoVert 1d
K61eTf7.png

The Genêt Radical Party wants to "legalise abortion, for any reason, throughout the pregnancy, until birth."

Even the @PartiVert does not advocate this unlimited abortion because we know that more mature foetuses feel pain. The Green Party supports abortion up to the point when it does not feel pain.

As a party concerned about animal cruelty, it is an appropriate position for the Green Party.
As a party that is about cruelty, unlimited abortion is an appropriate position for the Genêt Party.

3.5K Retwitches • 18.5K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

85fd3e75-98aa-48ec-8b88-d0fda7f26ce7.jpg
Sevastien Kolmogorov @HonestSev 8 minutes
K61eTf7.png

Glory to @ErkiengillHBRS and @BorgErkiengill for their coat of arms, which display a winged man angel-thing killing a Syrixian tiger-dragon. Even though the angel-man is a Messianist icon, my statement still stands.
#SyrixianDragonsAreFake

1.2k Retwitches • 1.9k Likes

URL]

indian-man-headshot-picture-id1138008134
Vishnu Mander @RealMander 6 minutes
K61eTf7.png

I’ll have you know that our dragons are an important aspect of our culture. They helped unify Syrixia under a single imperial government a long time ago. You have no right to degrade Syrixian cultural heritage like this.​

#TigerDragonsRealDragons

642 Retwitches • 988 Likes

Fr332mY.png
[/URL]​

85fd3e75-98aa-48ec-8b88-d0fda7f26ce7.jpg
Sevastien Kolmogorov @HonestSev 3 minutes
K61eTf7.png

If you don’t want your tiger-dragons being insulted then they shouldn’t have sacrificed their divinity by boinking erasly animals.​

#DrakonismForever #SyrixianDragonsAreFake

233 Retwitches • 486 Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö 7w
K61eTf7.png

@JÉGenêt got booted by his own party. It's good to see wanna-be dictators get tossed on their asses. If they were willing to talk to "non-native" Santonians they could have been told something about the dangers of not learning from history.

https://independant.st/mercanti/top-stories/genêt-and-allies-expelled

#NÓG

402 Retwitches • 1k Likes

Fr332mY.png

xmdsvzQ.png
Magney Reynholt @magneyr 7w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

We're happy about this back in Prydania too!​

#NÓG

19 Retwitches • 46 Likes

Fr332mY.png

xtKesGy.png
Alrekur Laufkvist @alrekurlaufkvist 7w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.​

#NÓG

76 Retwitches • 102 Likes

Fr332mY.png

CEUySoO.png
François-Louis Villault's Toilet Plunger @VillaultPlunger 7w
K61eTf7.png
Replying to @addýö

How ironic. The people against immigration got deported from their own party.​
#NÓG

191 Retwitches • 1k Likes

Fr332mY.png

zICzbCI.png

yNIqgJ5.png
Systur/Sœurs
Private Group Chat

gGCuoEf.png
6 July 2021 12:06 pm

Hey...I want to make sure you're doing alright.

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö
6 July 2021 12:08

I'm doing ok! What's up?

gGCuoEf.png
6 July 2021 12:08 pm

I just want to make sure you're doing alright, and making sure the trolls don't get to you.

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö
6 July 2021 12:11

I don't really care tbh. They're attacking my bf and my community. I'm not afraid to hit back.

gGCuoEf.png
6 July 2021 12:11 pm

Thorbjörn's the politician, not you. He signed for this. You didn't.

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö
6 July 2021 12:11

Thanks Mamma.

gGCuoEf.png
6 July 2021 12:13 pm

I mean it. Look, I know you know what you're doing but I want to make sure you don't carry more than you can handle.

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö
6 July 2021 12:17 pm

I can handle anything for him. You said Thorbjörn signed up for this, I didn't. That's not true though. I knew what could happen, if I started seeing him. He represents us, and besides, I love him. I want to stand by his side. It's not like it's amounted to anything anyway. Every one of these people are lâches.

gGCuoEf.png
6 July 2021 12:18 pm

Ok. If you're good, then I'm good. You know you can talk to me, if you need someone to talk to, right?

L8sv1PN.png
Addý Öxndal @addýö
6 July 2021 12:19 pm

Thank you sis. I appreciate it.

gGCuoEf.png
6 July 2021 12:19 pm

Anytime!

RuWGAtX.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

5hrSoXa.png
François-André Conté de Caunes @FACC 1 mo
K61eTf7.png

There is no homelessness problem in the #Capoterre. There is no need to build masses of cheap houses in our paradise, in our Griffonnian Riviera.

You know the real reason why the National government is intent on building cheap houses in our department? To house all of those foreigners coming into Saintonge, that's why. Why does this government put foreigners over Santonians?

They did it in Saintes - in some housing estates there, up to a quarter of the inhabitants are Prydanian. They did it in Nyon - they're literally letting Prediceans use the socialised housing meant for Santonians.

They will not do it here. Not in Caunes. Not in the Capoterre!

1.8K Retwitches • 10.6K Likes

Fr332mY.png

Last edited:
dvd7Sgf.png

m4nvDqR.png
Brice-Ketille de Sallagriffon @BricedeSallagriffon 10 mo
K61eTf7.png

Haven’t we learned the lessons of the Santonian Revolution? Stop landgrabbing and build the houses already.

#DroitAuLogement #MaisonsPourTous

5.6K Retwitches • 46.7K Likes

Fr332mY.png

dvd7Sgf.png

jRwcoWM.png
Sölvi Buhl @SBuhl 1h
K61eTf7.png

In late 2017, after the end of the Civil War, the government began construction on public housing to accommodate displaced and homeless refugees on the outskirts of the capital. Today most of those who lived in those camps have publicly-built homes in Býkonsviði and the town of Frelsi.
Now the same skúrkar* who derisively call this country "Poordania" are blocking public housing from being built where it's desperately needed in their native Saintonge.
It's not about rich or poor, @FACC, it's about who's willing to do their Messianist duty and help those who need it.
https://independant.st/mercanti/magazine-du-dimanche/finding-a-home-in-paradise

241 Retwitches • 653 Likes

Fr332mY.png

*skúrkar- scoundrels

Back