TSP June 2020 Election Results

Qaweritoyu

Registered
Good afternoon, my furry friends!

Apologies this is late, I did initially think I had sent this but my connection was playing up and it did not happen.

Anyway, I bring news at the conclusion of the Cabinet Election. We have elected Nakari as Prime Minister, Seraph/Erinor as Minister of Regional Affairs, Jay Coop/Qvait as Minister of Foreign Affairs and Phoenix/phoenixofthesun14 as both Minister of Military Affairs and Craziest in TSP.

Within the Ministry, I am retaining my role as TSP Secretary of State to TNP into the next term for the coming four months! Yay!
However, we have a new Ambassador for you. I am confident they will pop by later on and say hello.

If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to reply to this thread and I will answer them as soon as is possible.

Take care, munchkins, stay safe,
Qaz,
TSP Secretary of State to TNP.

P.S. If the below post from me could be deleted, I will be eternally grateful.

Last edited:
Good afternoon, my furry friends!

Apologies this is late, I did initially think I had sent this but my connection was playing up and it did not happen.

Anyway, I bring news at the conclusion of the Cabinet Election. We have elected Nakari as Prime Minister, Seraph/Erinor as Minister of Regional Affairs, Jay Coop/Qvait as Minister of Foreign Affairs and Phoenix/phoenixofthesun14 as both Minister of Military Affairs and Craziest in TSP.

Within the Ministry, I am retaining my role as TSP Secretary of State to TNP into the next term for the coming four months! Yay!
However, we have a new Ambassador for you. I am confident they will pop by later on and say hello.

If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to reply to this thread and I will answer them as soon as is possible.

Take care, munchkins, stay safe,
Qaz,
TSP Secretary of State to TNP.

Back