Criminal case aganst Prydanya

I see no formal accusation or usage of the provided templates. If you wish to bring a case before the court, please you the relevant template which can be found below.

Prydania has no power to ban a nation since he was not able to take over the delegacy yet.
It is worth noting that Prydania became Delegate as soon as he took his oath of office. Even though McMasterdonnia holds the in game office of delegate, legally speaking Prydania already has all the rights and responsibilities that come with the office.

It is worth noting that Prydania became Delegate as soon as he took his oath of office. Even though McMasterdonnia holds the in game office of delegate, legally speaking Prydania already has all the rights and responsibilities that come with the office.
Well noted. My point here is prydania welcomes all the nations in this region this is a false accusation!

This and Filiposgov's retaliatory indictment is why we need an Attorney General again...

Last edited:
This and Filiposgov's retaliatory indictment is why we need an Attorney General again...
Then instead of the Courtroom subforum getting spammed, it'll be the Attorney General subforum. Same thing.

As indicated by Wonderess, this does not seem to contain any filing of which the Court can take notice. With that in mind, I am going to lock this thread. As a reminder to all threads in the Courtroom or in the Court‘s general forum which relate to particular matters (even if flawed or wrongly brought) should not be used for discussion, the Public Gallery is for that.

Back