The Rahojša Pamphlet [Read-Only]

The Rahojša Pamphlet
Charge of Speculation

Sean Dwyer
Written by Himself

-----------The tenants of Elenathism preach knowledge of oneself and one's craft and to apply that knowledge with wisdom and foresight. It also teaches that life should be celebrated and that one should be mindful of their thoughts and words. The three-fold laws are always in a play of three times bad and three times good on how you conduct yourself in the world. For this reason, I need to express the truth and the truth alone. Lies, may I add, come back as the downfold of mankind all over Eras. They lead to anguish, pain, war, suffering, and to an upset of the balance of the world. For this reason, I refuse to lie to you, the world, and to Oclusia anymore. It is not fair.
-----------Through this, we begin to see the charges against citizens who are the most honorable. The ones who follow the game. The honest ones. The citizens in which virtues hit the most, and hit the hardest. With this measure in this country, we begin a greater system of defamation and slander --- misrepresentation and falsehood taken from several pamphlets of expression and explanation. Group to the desire and doubt of the current age and if conceivable, to transmit their names with disrespect to family. Indeed, even the extraordinary and increased administrations, the attempted and once in a while equaled temperances of Minsk, can make sure about no exclusion.
-----------Only in light of the fact that an individual from the National Congress examined an alternate thought from me, regarding the lawful impact of apportionment laws, and didn't get accounts, I was presented to the ascription of having carried out a purposeful and criminal infringement of the laws and to the doubt of being a defaulter for many Unions; in order to have been headed to the excruciating need of requiring a formal and grave request.
-----------The cross-examination of myself occurred. It was led by an advisory group of fifteen individuals from the National Congress—a larger part of them either my chose political foes or slanted against me, some of them the most dynamic and canny of my adversaries, without a solitary man, who being known to be well disposed to me, had additionally such information and experience of open issues. Huge names upon this included; Congressman Thomas Taraškievič of Minsk, Congressman Mikola Novik of Klikovo, and Congressman Hieorhi Statkievič of New Aleman as well as a series of other members that stormed my individual desk.
-----------I owe maybe to my companions a conciliatory sentiment for stooping to give an open clarification. A simple pride with hesitance goes as far as a proper vindication against so abominable a contraption and is slanted rather restrict to it the uniform proof of an upstanding character. I might want to stretch out my conciliatory sentiments to those that adoration me and those that might be harmed from this. This is the best way to secure the heritage of myself, my name, and everything that accompanies it. I have been accused of cash stealing of a large number of Unions…
-----------Without further adieu, the charges against me are a connection with one Jakaǔ Rahojša. For purposes of improper speculation… My real crime is amorous connection with his wife. For a considerable time, but even worse, with his knowing consent. And I suspect that it was part of a major operation to extort money from my pockets and sully my good name. Morally, this was a wrongful action that I have committed, and I am not sure what could’ve led me to commit such a vile, wrong, heartless, and horrible act. I can never stop condemning myself for committing such actions, and with such, the feeling of anguish comes back to hit me hard. How this started was when she walked over to my own house asking for a loan and I would say some attention or a little bit of compassion. However, this turned into something more; conversation turned to passion, and passion turned into something reckless and spineless on my part.
-----------After this, I had frequent meetings with her; most of them were conducted in my own house; Ms. Dwyer, with our children, being absent on a visit to her father. From this point, I was able to lead her to our own bed. From there, she went on to say that her husband has been treating her wrong, beating her, cheating, and mistreating. I was hooked. I did not think about how this would affect me. I didn’t think about how this would affect my relationship.
-----------However, a month later, I had received a letter from Mr. Rahojša himself stating that I had been with his wife and with that, a list of demands; blackmail if you will. This included thousands of unions in different amounts as well as ways that I could be of service unto him with the promise of keeping the relationship with his wife secret but with the threat of telling my own wife if I did not adhere to the terms that he set for me. However, this wasn’t the biggest shock of that day besides the fact that Mrs. Rahojša had reported to him by hand.
-----------The affair continued and I followed Mr. Rahojša’s demands. And I found it extremely difficult to let go of this. Day-after-day, I found it difficult to walk out on Mrs. Rahojša. All the appearances of rough connection, and of anguishing trouble at the possibility of a surrender, were played off with a most monumental arrangement. However, months later, I was able to let go despite all of the attempts of Mrs. Rahojša even after she utilized each push to keep up my consideration and visits. However, upon letting go, I had to keep this a secret from Mrs. Dwyer, I had to keep adhering to the demands of Mr. Rahojša’s.
-----------So, I write this to clear my own name. I had stopped adhering to the demands of Mr. Rahojša months before the interrogation from the rest of the Congress. All of the demands for months had been met, but the truth had to come out one way or another.
-----------So, yes. I have a reason for shame, but I have not committed treason and soiled my good name. The bare perusal of the letters from Rahojša and his wife to convince everyone that nothing is worse than an amorous affair. For this reason, the publishment of these papers is to show everyone that I have not used a cent that was not mine or in my own possession. I was not ever involved in any form of embezzlement or such a scheme of treason. Does this string of letters mess up my pursuits for the Presidential spot? Yes. But, I am no criminal. Does this change the editor’s perspective that they soiled a good man of Minsk? We shall soon see as the inevitable emerges and the truth comes out through this fabricated tale of treason on my part created by my Political Enemies.

Sean Dwyer

MINSK, 2020

Back