Union of Democratic States Forum Embassy

Glaciosia

Registered
wOYXWva.png

The Union of Democratic States
Embassy to the North Pacific

About the Union
The Union of Democratic States is a democratic region dedicated to the ideals of freedom, justice, and security for all nations. Guided by these values, the political process is open to all, allowing any player to quickly climb the political ladder. The Union has a very active population at more than 700 nations, making it among one of the larger regions in NationStates. The community is tightly knit and is proud of the constitution and laws that guide the region. All nations are welcome to join the Union of Democratic States and to contribute to and advance the growth of this up-and-coming world power. The Union was founded in December of 2015 and has maintained a forum embassy with the North Pacific since July 2017.

Important Links
ForumDiscordCitizenshipMaster DispatchConstitutionEmbassy PolicyGuide

The Government of the Union
Founder - Thatcher Whitehall​
WA Delegate - Dome Artan​
President - Phoenix Coalition​
Speaker - Glaciosia​
Chairperson - Firseria​
Chief Justice - We The People​
Chancellor - Thatcher Whitehall​
Chancellor - Khevo​
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Druing
Ambassador to the North Pacific - Glaciosia

Statement of the Ambassador
Hello, I am Glaciosia, the ambassador from the Union of Democratic States to the North Pacific. It is a great honor to represent my home in your region, and I look forward to fostering deeper ties between us in the months to come. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me with them.
Yours,
Glaciosia

What made you decide Mr. Ambassador to tie up with TNP?
The Union believes that it is important to foster closer ties to one of the most important fellow democracies in nationstates, and build upon a history of shared values and friendship. I personally find your region quite interesting, and there are quite a few amazing people here who I would like to get to know better.
Yours,
Glaciosia

Last edited:
The Union of Democratic States would like to congratulate McMasterdonia for two successful terms as Delegate, and convey our fondest wishes for the tenure of Pyrdania.

Back