Zyvetskistaahn

TNPer
-
-
TNP Nation
Zyvetskistaahn
Discord
Zyvet#9958
The templates contained in this thread must be used in relation to criminal cases before the Court. Failure to use the appropriate template may lead to a filing being refused. Requests for indictment and/or approval should be made in this thread.

For Indictments:

Code:
[center][b]Indictment[/b][/center]

I bring forward the following charge(s) holding that all the below is true and honest to the best of my belief.

[b]Name of Complainant:

Name(s) of Accused:

Date(s) of Alleged Crime(s):

Crime:

Specifics of Crime(s):

Summary of Events:

Evidence:[/b]

The two templates below should only be used by the Delegate, as they relate to requests for approval of ejections and/or bans and such approval can only be sought by the Delegate.

For Indictments with requests for approval of ejections and/or bans:

Code:
[center][b]Indictment and Request for Approval[/b][/center]

I bring forward the following charge(s) and request that the Court approve the <ejection/banning/ejection and banning> of the below nation holding that all the below is true and honest to the best of my belief.

[b]Name of Complainant:

Name(s) of Accused:

Date(s) of Alleged Crime(s):

Crime:

Specifics of Crime(s):

Summary of Events:

Reasons for seeking approval (how does the nation pose a clear security threat and why is their removal is necessary for the protection of the region):

If the nation has already been ejected or banned, when was this action taken:

For requests for approval of ejections and/or bans:

Code:
[center][b]Request for Approval[/b][/center]

I request that the Court approve the <ejection/banning/ejection and banning> of the below nation and holding that all the below is true and honest to the best of my belief.

[b]Name(s) of Nation:

Reasons for seeking approval (how does the nation pose a clear security threat and why is their removal is necessary for the protection of the region):

If the nation has already been ejected or banned, when was this action taken:

If this request is made prior to criminal charges being brought, what charges are expected to be brought:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back