Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889

Epic Startup Program

Produced by The North Pacific Cards Guild

What is this?

Building up your card collection takes time. The North Pacific Cards Guild is running the Epic Startup Program to help new nations in The North Pacific and active in the cards trading game get a head-start in creating the deck of their dreams.

How does this work?

Each day, we gift a free epic card to two nations selected randomly from all nations that meet the following criteria:
~ They reside in The North Pacific.
~ They were founded no more than three days prior.
~ They have been active in the trading cards game (e.g., opened packs, bought or sold cards).

Which cards can I win?

The epic cards to be gifted are randomly selected from among all random cards in the decks of nations Card Farmer 1 to Card farmer 1500. These are nations operated by the government of The North Pacific.

I won! What can I do with my epic card?

Congratulations! Here are a few suggestions on how to use this epic card:[box]~ Junk it and get 0.50 bank.
~ Keep it for the deck value it will give you as you begin your climb up the leaderboards.
~ Sell it on the market and see if you can get some more bank for it.

What else can I do to boost my card trading game?

As you are in The North Pacific, there are a number of things you can take advantage of to help build your collection:
~ You can take a look at The Comprehensive Guide to NationStates Cards we have put out, to learn all the tricks of the trade.
~ You can join The North Pacific Cards Guild, which runs a lot of programs relating to cards, including several free card giveaways.
~ You can take part in The North Pacific Card Lottery for a chance to win free legendaries, including some of the most valuable cards in the world.[/list]

[Dispatch version (please upvote!)]

Back