Hello from an (old) newbie!

Empress Amara

Registered
Hello, I have recently requested citizenship to TNP and I am excited to be back playing NationStates! Yup, a very long time ago... early 2000s? ... I played NS very regularly. I liked RPing and (wow my memory sucks right now) a sort of game of war where we invaded smaller regions and endorsed until we took over. Whatever you young whipper snappers call it now, I'm sure a similar game is still played this way... right...?

Anyway, I have started up my new nation and started building up it's story and my main character "The Eternal Empress Amara". I originally spawned in the "The Pacific" but they didn't seem very active. I am hoping your boast of being the most active is true as I enjoy active forum communities! I have already dived into WA, and 'back in my day' I wrote a resolution or two myself.

Cheers, and thank you for (hopefully) accepting me as a citizen!

Welcome back! :D

The game you're talking about is commonly referred to as R/D (raiding/defending). If you're interested in getting back into it I suggest applying to the North Pacific Army here.

I imagine there's quite a number of changes to the game since you left depending on when you CTEd.

Welcome to the North Pacific, and welcome back to NationStates! :)

TG me if you ever need anything or need any assistancede-acclimating to the game after such a long time away

Back