Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
So, my map claim is coming up for removal in the next map update, and so, instead of fighting to keep my inactive claim alive with a post, I’ve decided to indicate my intention to allow the removal of Guslantis from the RP map.

I will not, however, let the characters and concepts I’ve worked on for these last couple of years to go to waste, so I am moving forward with an auction of my characters, in hopes to incorporate them into canon with a new life.

Syrixia has asked to acquire Thomas (the tech company) and its characters, and we are working together now to re-establish it under the Empire.

General Akerman and many other characters are still up for grabs, so if you’ve been touched by a certain character or concept, please reach out to me by DM. If you’re new or not familiar with a certain character of mine, we can definitely work together to see if something I’ve made can work for your RPs.

Thanks so much for these last couple of years, I’m excited to see what happens to my characters in new hands!

You've been a veteran in this community for a long while. I still remember the old times. Our fun conspiracy to take down the usurper Vilsuun of Cronaal, the North Pacific Treaty Organization, the Beier Manor, the Guslant Gold, inventing and globally releasing AI...all wonderful memories that, thankfully, are well-preserved and will remain so.

You've always been a strong character writer and your RPs have always been fun to read. I think I speak for all of us when I say it's been a joy and an honor to have you as part of the community all these years. Happy trails!

PS: Thomas is in good hands! :P

Last edited:
Back