The Peanut Gallery - TNP v. Artemizistan

SillyString

TNPer
-
-
Not sure where to put this but this thread seemed most relevant?

As a note, Mcmaster's answer to the first question of 'Correct' has been reverted back to the original answer of 'Yes' and requests the Witness not edit their posts again, as the Prosecution, Defense, and Defendant can not.

I have changed maskings so that admins can no longer edit posts in the courtroom. Justices should still be able to do so, and obviously we will temporarily restore edit power if necessary to handle a disciplinary situation.

I love that XF lets us do this, cause it can be hard for admins to remember where we can and can't post. :)

I have made a new thread for this. I’m not personally sure where it should go either, to be honest, but it seemed to me it should be in a different thread from the Whole India one.

We need a court sketcher to draw a picture of the courtroom and the look on the AG's face as all the facts are revealed.

I'm perturbed as to why the AG is continuing to prosecute this case. You would think they would have time to write up an indictment for UM instead.

I'm perturbed as to why the AG is continuing to prosecute this case. You would think they would have time to write up an indictment for UM instead.
I don't think the AG knows that they can drop the case. Maybe it's because the indictment was actually filed by McM, which is weird to begin with...

I don't think the AG knows that they can drop the case. Maybe it's because the indictment was actually filed by McM, which is weird to begin with...
For what it's worth, he is new, but at the same time that's no excuse.

Back