Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
moce_seal.png

A Message in a Bottle

The North Pacific Ministry of Culture presents "A Message in a Bottle".

This initiative is to allow TNPers send positive messages and vibes to your fellow community members. Sometimes we don't take the time to show our appreciation for those around us, and here is a great opportunity to do so. This will also make it easier for us to complete necessary vibe checks.

Your anonymous messages in a bottle will find their way to the person of your choice and will be shared here on the public forum. Submit all messages by 12 February. We may extend this deadline depending on how the submissions are going.

Your submissions will be read before sharing. Offensive submissions will not be shared.

> > > Submit Here < < <

This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: McMasterdonia
Dear reader:
you have done huuge change to TNP. You lead TNP though the turbulent time. Thank you
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Black Cathedral / Em
Dear reader:
Your a fantastic lad. As much as you may have heard from others, your truly one of the best people I have met. Not only being hilarious, but also being enjoyable to chat to, and being a great person to know and appreciate. Truly, without you, life would be a whole lot worse.
Your a fantastic person, and I hope that you continue to get the best in the future!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: The Great Rise Of Nation
Dear reader:
The rise may fall in the end
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Western Vapia
Dear reader:
Despite us having a rocky start and some rough ends, I still truly appreciate you. Your enjoyable to talk to, fun, and I can honestly relate more with you. Despite the times of difficulty, where either one of us was stuck in a situation, and needed the other for help, and despite the times where we were in a situation where we were rough, we stuck through, and honestly, I cannot ask for anything more. I truly cannot imagine where I would be, without you. Thank you.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Ducky / Daki
Dear reader:
Not gonna lie, I'm really glad I actually met you. Enjoyable to talk to, an absolute memelord, and you do alot of things for FLOOF, and RMB RP, I'm really glad you came to the community, and I'm more so glad we talked occasionally in VC, having good times together. I hope we continue to have those moments!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Deerfenland
Dear reader:
While I haven't talked to you as much, and while there was some times of a rough instance, I honestly do appreciate some of the work you do. Sometimes its unthinkable, or sometimes its thought of as being dumb, and you try it anyways, and it actually works well. I honestly do appreciate the work you put in, and I hope you continue!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Illusia
Dear reader:
Your a great friend. Enjoyable to talk to, enjoyable to joke with, and just in general, a good person to chat with. You joke alot, and are willing to hear my rants when I need to send it to someone. Honestly, like others, I would never have been in any good situation or position, without you. Thank you! And I hope in the future, we can continue to be friends, and have the best of times.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Prydania
Dear reader:
You are a freaking boss. Never stop creating. You are a genuinely wonderful person and I feel honored to have met you
Dear reader:
TNP would not be itself without you. Truth be told, you are a fantastic person. A person that has done so much good that if you ever did anything actually bad, it'd be ignored, and the good would be looked more towards. Your enjoyable, and welcome to everyone. You talk alot in VC, and lead to alot of the greater times in VC. You know what to do as a mod, and you get most of the job done. You try your best to handle issues or situations that occur in RP. You make fantastic RP posts - The best I have ever seen. You make logos that are very nice, and are very well designed. You help others with flags, and coat of arms, that typically end up well. In some rare occasions when I do have to vent to you, you listen, and make sure to help me out. You are a great person, and let no one change that about you.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Andrenne
Dear reader:
Thank you. Just thank you.
You helped me out in getting into Eras, alot. Helped me with tanks, and my worldbuilding occasionally. Sometimes you helped me with posts. And not to mention that you're a great person to talk to. You're hilarious, making jokes that might make a convo seem tense more funny. Honestly, I'm glad your one of the first few people I talked to in Eras, and I hope you continue to do well in the future!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: r3n
Dear reader:
I really appreciated your effort to help TNP though your script and farming. Hope you are well irl
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: East Supple Lund
Dear reader:
You're one of the few meme nations I respect (including myself), and even though we might be different in some ways, we're still fellow meme nations.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Praeceps
Dear reader:
I still have the Power Bottom Gays card u sent me
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Loli County
Dear reader:
You are incredible, enthusiastic, and hardworking. Without you, I would have been unable to achieve half as much as what we've already accomplished together, and we're just getting started. More than that, I'm glad to call you a friend. Cheers, to better times ahead.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Syrixia
Dear reader:
you are truly appreciated as a friend and as an RPer. You have done much for Eras and TNP and I am honored to have worked with you both in and out of character and I look forward to many more years of partnership and friendship
Dear reader:
I value you so much as a moderator and member of the community. As long as I have been in RP you have proven a leader who is willing to lend advice and help others improve their writing. You are great to have a conversation with and reading what you write in RP is phenomenal. :)
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: syrixia
Dear reader:
ha ha pee
jk love you <3
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Grietbart
Dear reader:
You have always been my favourite newspaper. Even better that that fake news TNL. Ever since I was here, I have loved your articles hoped there was more. Your endorsement of McMasterdonia for delegacy? Fantastic. No fake news media would be willing to support such an awesome delegate, and you took the step to do so. Way to go! I cannot possibly think of a better news outlet than our dear Greitbart. Now the main question: Are you going to publish more reports? Especially about that invasion of Iran and the recent news Jocospow and the Confederation of Caring Dictators. What is better than getting accurate news straight from Greitbart?
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Em
Dear reader:
you are a really good friend. The roleplays that we're in are always fun.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Zazumo
Dear reader:
you're the worst. But we all love you!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Madjack
Dear reader:
We got off to a rocky start, you and I, but I have grown to love and respect you, man. Nobody else here can make me laugh harder. I'm proud to know you.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Astragon
Dear reader:
Granted I'm new around here and it hasn't been long after I became a member of the TNP RP community, but I want to let you know how much you have been a great help and encouragement to me. It's been fun worldbuilding with you and I hope we'd do some RPs pretty soon. Maraming salamat!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Praetor
Dear reader:
You're a pretty cool dude. Thanks for being such a helpful person :)
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Aerilia
Dear reader:
Zazumo is a bigger nerd than you.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Wonderess
Dear reader:
Though it doesn't always feel like it, you are someone whose presence is felt, and whose absence is felt even more. There really is no one quite like you. You are frustrating but also fascinating and someone who tries harder than almost anyone else to seek understanding. There's a big empathetic heart there underneath the Catholic trappings. You may never find the right blend of caring for others and keeping to your ideals of higher truth, but I think you will someday. Just being here you have made a lot of progress. Don't turn away, we would miss you and you would lose the progress you're making on your journey to figuring out the best version of you that there is.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Fiji
Dear reader:
You're one of the nicest people I've ever met. Sometimes I think you're too nice for this game, and some people mistake that for weakness or poor political skills. You have to be tough and compromise sometimes in a political game and you know that, even if it takes a bit to get there. You get where you need to go eventually though whether its that or the many many projects you do. You work yourself too hard for us and though it isn't said enough your effort and passion in the things you do is greatly appreciated. You were not a mediocre delegate.
Dear reader:
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Siwale
Dear reader:
Dear reader:
Dear reader:
you make my time on here enjoyable.
Dear reader:
I'll send a TG to the world, I'll send a TG to the world, I hope that Praetor gets my, I hope that Praetor gets my, I hope that Praetor gets my, message in a bottle, yeah.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Nessie
Dear reader:
Your bagpipe skills are improving. Keep it up!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Loh
Dear reader:
You're a pretty cool cat.
Dear reader:
You're not the worst unicorn enthusiast I've met.
Dear reader:
You are one of the nicest person I have ever met this side of TNP / NS, and I would like to thank you for everything! I know I have been slow and inactive as a Card Guild member, but still, thanks for being patient with me, and for just being a great friend to me! ^^
Dear reader:
you’re my favorite delegate, this is me Crazybloxian Empire and during my early residency in TNP after I got banjected from Force you were the delegate... (that was long ago so idk who was the delegate at that time)
Dear reader:
I think you are amazing, and you deserve all the legendary cards out there
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Democatic Donkeys
Dear reader:
I miss you DD. Your snark on the RMB always made my day.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Gladio
Dear reader:
You're the coolest raider ever!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Lotion Empire
Dear reader:
Dear reader:
THE ESTABLISHMENT IS TRYING TO DESTROY MCM! SAVE YOURSELF!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: TNP
Dear reader:
I always hope you all are happy and at the best of your health ,
I just wanna tell that we should always take care of our parents and no matter how much they scold us we should not yell at our mum or dad , because they love us so much...
We should always have patience for the new comers and should always help them , we should always drink enough water to keep us hydrated.
We should avoid fights IRL and in RP , every problem can be solved with talks , we should listen to songs we love but also should keep discovering new songs and artists..
We should take care of the environment and keep our city clean ..
We should follow proper hygiene so that disease don't spread and should always be positive in lite.
The more positive we are the more speedily we can achieve all our goals :)
with lots of love
Take care brothers and sisters:)
Dear reader:
I may not be as old as other members of the region, but from the get-go, you have inspired me to remain in the region, with both your administration and activity within the region. You are fantastic from my eyes, and we hope all goes along.

Long Live the Allmighty Sloth!
Dear reader:
You're the awesomest person I've ever met in NS and I still can't believe how you manage being in NS for such a long time, especially how it can be frustrating, sometimes.

Thank you for being the first person noticing me being back in NS after I've been in a hiatus back then. I was in a bad shape and you saying hi makes me think there's still someone here that regularly checks on me. That made me feel a whole lot better about myself. Thanks a lot for that. You're a really good friend.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Darcania
Dear reader:
You're NPA's one and only floof. Thanks for all you do!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Ethnon
Dear reader:
You helped me a lot getting started with the forum and made it more fun for me!!! Thank you very much and enjoy the virtual toasted cashews!!
Dear reader:
McMasterdonia, thank you for your objectivity and not giving in to internet toxicity. NationStates used to be a safe place in 2011, but today the game has changed. Some people would go as far as doxxing, gathering IP information, dosing, etc. to score points at other people they don't like on NationStates. Someone did that to me and it broke my heart. I admire The North Pacific. I consider The North Pacific my gameplay and RP region. From your fan, the player behind the account of a NationStates RP addict.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Rom
Dear reader:
You were the first person to mentor me when I joined the NPA, and you were very patient and informative. Without your guidance (and the resources you linked me) I doubt I would have adapted as well as I have. You're very fun to talk to, and I'm glad I got to meet you! Thanks so much. :)
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Em
Dear reader:
You've been an incredible person to get to know. You were one of the first people to reach out and talk to me when I joined Discord, and since then you've only helped me further. You're a great friend and teammate, and I'm so glad you like to humor my silliness. Thanks, Em. I mean it.
Dear reader:
You're incredibly hard working and dedicated. I just want you to know that is appreciated. A lot of people may not notice the significant role you play, particularly in supporting newer members of the NPA. Thank you.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Bobberino
Dear reader:
Watching you in The North Pacific the last couple of years has been watching you grow as a person and as a player. I enjoy how you take a light hearted approach to a game that can be too serious, but when it is needed you're absolutely able to step up to the plate and lead. Keep up the good work.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Robespierre
Dear reader:
You're hard working and high spirited. You are doing well and are making a great contribution to our home. There is a bright future ahead for you, I'm sure.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Koopa
Dear reader:
I love chatting with you. You always provide such a unique take on whatever is discussed and you're such a unique personality in NationStates. Keep being you!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Quietdad
Dear reader:
I am so glad you decided to make TNP your home. You're really one of us now. You will never escape because we will not let you.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Darcania
Dear reader:
We are a packaged deal everyone knows that. Love having you around.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Gladio
Dear reader:
You are a great player and leader. Your attention to detail in particular in relation to NPA operations is second to none. I am glad you're keeping involved in our region and hope you stick around.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Racoda
Dear reader:
Just thought I'd let you know that you have been noticed! It has been great seeing you get involved in TNP and the NPA - can't wait to see what you do next!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Nimarya
Dear reader:
You have only been here a short time but have had a great impact already! Hope you stick around :)
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Rom
Dear reader:
Rom/Ivanka, another TNP convert! It has been wonderful seeing you take on a leadership role in the region. The banter between you and Plembobria (in particular) about American politics is also good to read.
Dear reader:
You're great! Love what you do with roleplay and as a GA (congrats btw!)
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Robespierre
Dear reader:
Dear reader,
I just wanted to let you know that you’re just an amazing friend. Through my difficult times, he have been there give advice. I don’t think I’d still be doing my “correct” job without you. ;)
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Bobberino
Dear reader:
You're a great friend. Sometimes you can go a little off the rails, but at the end of the day you're a decent person with a wealth of potential, and fun to hang around. I hope to see you more in RP this year and beyond; and you had better complete that anime challenge too!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Goyanes
Dear reader:
You're one of the most mature people I know here and your talents both in RP and elsewhere are deeply valued by all. You've been and continue to be a great friend, a chill dude, and a decisive moderator, and I'm very glad that I know you.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Andrenne
Dear reader:
You're a hell of a guy. Just a hell of a guy. One of the calmest and most collected people I know by far. I can count on you above all others if I need to confide in someone or ask for advice. We share a lot of the same passions and, in a way, you've changed my life. I'm forever grateful that I can call you my friend.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Highton
Dear reader:
You've been a great friend! You're always fun to talk to and I like RPing with you. You're one of the most chill people I know, and extremely mature for your age. Overall? A great person with a lot of potential. I look forward to seeing your continued development in the RP community this year and beyond. Stay cool!
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Nogori
Dear reader:
You're a very smart person. Though we have our disagreements sometimes, both OOC and IC, I respect you greatly. Keep being cool. Allah be praised.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Iraelia
Dear reader:
You're one of the most intelligent people I know and it's been a wonder to see you develop as time goes by. I look forward to continuing to see that as time goes on. Thank you for all the discussions we've had, and for our mutual respect and friendship. You've helped change the way I see the world to a monumental degree.
Dear reader:
You are by far my biggest role model in this community and region ever since you first came to TNP, and that's saying something since I've already been here for a long time. Your quality of RP is equalled by next to none and your moderation has been decisive, creative, and wise. You were and remain right that this region is the greatest RP region in NationStates, but I would add that you helped make it that way. I speak on behalf of all of TNPRP when I say thank you for joining our region and thank you for doing all that you do and being you, ON TOP of serving as a role model for people offline as well in your capacity as a teacher. You're an amazing person. Never forget that, and stay cool.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: St George (MadJack)
Dear reader:
You are deeply appreciated by everyone in TNPRP for your services over the years, as the man who essentially built our community, served (and will serve again in April!) as a moderator, Minecraft server admin, cartographer, and fellow roleplayer. When the community came together to speak on your behalf earlier, it was not merely because you're a cool person, but because we all respect you, idolize you, and treasure you. You are a titan of this community and this region and your name will echo in its history for years to come.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Hong Kong Empire
Dear reader:
you really were a big help when you helped me in May. Try to guess!

Hint: Region starting with letter "F". It is ruled by a nation whose name starts with "R".

Answer: █████
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: El Fiji Grande
Dear reader:
Thank you for all that you do!
Dear reader:
You are truly great. I am so glad that TNP has been able to keep you here - how lucky we are! Thanks for keeping our community strong.
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to: Artemis
Dear reader:
I really appreciate your efforts in our region. You're a tireless kinda worker who seeks no praise for what you do. You should have won re-election! I hope you run again soon.

Last edited:
As I said on the discord, a few people said they forgot to submit! Sorry but the event had to close submissions at some point.

However you can say nice things about each other in this thread too, if you like. It doesn't have to be anonymous. Acknowledge the great things each of you contribute to the region publicly (if you wish).

Back