What's your current goal in NationStates?

my goal in NS is that politics, role-play, its interesting to see new and experience people discussing over nation abroad and in regions

Massive highly conscripted military, a wave of soldiers all armed with lasguns and lines of tanks. A massive mining economy too, because we gotta mine diamonds.

Whoever created this thread is a hero, and I applaud them.

My goal is to come to know others and to create meaningful and actual community where I can even when the politics of the game may get in the way and disrupt that communal spirit. In particular, I like exploring meaningful topics and realities with people, and I often enjoy being able to learn something new with others through such conversations. That's my go to means of community building.

It's really interesting to see people's goals in NationStates as it doesn't have an "end". Everyone just haves their own goals they make, my current one is to reach 200 million citizens ^_^
200m isn't much, also my goal is to become WA Delegate.
That's a good goal, I do the same - also trying to get to 200 mil. My goals vary depending on the day. Sometimes I just want to build up my own story line until I feel it's complete. Then sometimes it's how many Legendary cards I can get. I also focus on how many endorsements I can give/get.
If you want to get a bunch of legendaries, a good way to do that is to junk/sell every non-legendary you get (do whichever gets you more money) and open every pack you get. When you have a lot of money (I'd start with 50.00, at least), go to auctions and get every legendary there. Then go to trades and get every one you can afford.

currently coasting along in nationstates, don't really have a goal.

Last edited:
Back