Apply to join the Cards Guild

Citizenship Nation: Juba
Card Collecting Nation: Juba
Forum Profile Number: 5070045

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

when you are masked as a citizen (fauzjhia's edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
After much reflexion and discussion,

I accepted @Fauzjhia request to let hemogard in the north pacific guild
as long as they follow our rules, like Osheiga, they shall remain a member with full access to our services.

cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild
1) Follow the rules of being a TNP citizen.
2) Please follow general etiquette and respect, no matter where communications may occur.
3) Do not interfere with transfers between a guild member and their puppets to the best if your ability.
4) If you are asked to stop interfering with a transfer, do so right away.
5) When guild members are participating in a bidding war, be respectful and polite.
6) Inform us of changes to your TNP/collecting nation as soon as possible
7) Loss of citizenship does not necessarily mean an immediate loss of membership
8) That being said, please do inform us if you plan to leave/leave the guild.
9) No one has ever had to be kicked from the guild. Don't be the first!
10) If there is something to report, whether it be member behavior, potential clarity improvements for the rules, etc., the doors are open!

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.
I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Citizenship Nation: Juba
Card Collecting Nation: Juba
Forum Profile Number: 5070045

when you are masked as a citizen (fauzjhia's edit)
I'm back as a citizen! Let's get some cards :)

Back