Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Izern

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation Antasca

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Citizenship Nation: Avonia TNP Rep
Card Collecting Nation: Cy Avon
Forum Profile Number: 5069203

you are not a citizen of the Region, you need to apply for citizenship here : https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/, once you do you will accepted.
Citizenship Nation: Bodhisva
Card Collecting Nation: Bodhisva
Forum Profile Number: 5067193

Accepted
Citizenship Nation: Vara
Card Collecting Nation: Varanius
Forum Profile Number: 5065323

accepted
Card Collecting Nation: Izern

Accepted
Citizenship Nation: No rights here i guess
Card Collecting Nation: Drew Durrnil
Forum Profile Number: 5068499

Accepted : I was sure you were already a member
Card Collecting Nation Antasca

Accepted
Card collecting nation: Sash Lilac

Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation: Elfiburg

Card Collecting Nation:Zabrus

Card Collecting Nation:Caecar

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Arawi

Citizenship Nation: The Mating Tortoise
Card Collecting Nation: The Mating Tortoise
Forum Profile Number: 5068912
Officially accepting, since this is long overdue.

Last edited:
cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild
1) Follow the rules of being a TNP citizen.
2) Please follow general etiquette and respect, no matter where communications may occur.
3) Do not interfere with transfers between a guild member and their puppets to the best if your ability.
4) If you are asked to stop interfering with a transfer, do so right away.
5) When guild members are participating in a bidding war, be respectful and polite.
6) Inform us of changes to your TNP/collecting nation as soon as possible
7) Loss of citizenship does not necessarily mean an immediate loss of membership
8) That being said, please do inform us if you plan to leave/leave the guild.
9) No one has ever had to be kicked from the guild. Don't be the first!
10) If there is something to report, whether it be member behavior, potential clarity improvements for the rules, etc., the doors are open!

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.
Citizenship Nation: Von Zeischter S3
Card Collecting Nation: Von Zeischter
Forum Profile Number: I don't know how to find this :(

Card Collecting Nation: Arawi

Upong further we found your citizenship application, not sure why you are not in the list. but nevermind

accepted.

Citizenship Nation: Von Zeischter S3
Card Collecting Nation: Von Zeischter
Forum Profile Number: I don't know how to find this :(

ok accepted,
Card Collecting Nation:Caecar

ok accepted
Card Collecting Nation:Zabrus
ok accepted

Last edited:
Citizenship Nation: Communist Vulxo
Card Collecting Nation: Vulxo
Forum Profile Number: 5069378

Citizenship Nation: Communist Vulxo
Card Collecting Nation: Vulxo
Forum Profile Number: 5069378

accepted in the guild

Citizenship Nation: Coth Pladyia
Card Collecting Nation: Coth Pladyia
Forum Profile Number: I don't know where to find this...

refused because their form is not correctly filled. incorrect papers. I even told where yo find your profile, come backs with proper payers

Citizenship Nation: 0cala
Card Collecting Nation: 0cala
Forum Profile Number: 5068741

Citizenship Nation: Ardenyan
Card Collecting Nation: Ardenyan
Forum Profile Number:5069382

Nation: Anfield Kop
I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Card Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

thats my sis acc

its like how valbiam is antascas brother

I swear that I’m not going to take anything from her

Antasca you know, you took verdant haven from your brother

I’m gonna ask you next week, @Caecar. I shall tell Fauzjhia if you lie.

While I’m here I might as well register my younger brother.

Citizenship Nation: Valbiam

Citizenship Nation: Amatsubito

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Enderstan

conditional acceptance on being able to obtain citizen, which I think you should be able to get.
welcome to the guild.

Card Collecting Nation: Enderstan

Back