Short Stories of Oclusia

Are you ready for this whack thread?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
OOC Note

Welcome! You have stumbled across this thread of stories that are a bunch of Self RPs mixed into one because they don't have enough of a concept enough for a full thread. Your stumbling across this thread means that you either a) want to read some of the ideas of Self RPs I had or b) you literally just fell into here.
So, how I will format the beginning to each story will be that I will write the title and part at the top before we jump into the story.

For Example -

Over The Hills and Back - Part I

[INSERT WRITING HERE]

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Alone - Part I

The light is dimmed and everything around me is gone. Nobody is here. I am here lying on a mat unwilling to move. I can’t remember anything anymore. What happened? I look back. I shook my head lightly. Where am I? What am I doing here?

I finally felt enough courage to rise to my feet. I am tired and hungry. I can’t remember anything that goes on. I rosemto my feet and I realize who is around me. There are kids who were my age around me. I shrieked inside.

I run over. “Where are my parents!” I yelled aloud to nobody in particular. I wake up a few people in the cage with me and in the other enclosures around me. I didn’t care that much to be honest.
“Hey, please go back to sleep,” one of my cell mates said,
“Where am I?” Another one asked,
“We should get out of this joint,” Another one said
Guards came over trying to shush me as it was the middle of the night. I can’t be silenced. Nobody can silence me when I am on a roll. After minutes of standing and banging on the cage, I retreated back to my mat and tinfoil. I cried to myself. I now realize one thing: I am alone even if people are around me.

Back