-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
TNP Nation
Bobberino
Discord
Bobberino#6969
Hello! I am Bobberino!

I would like to believe that the next chapter in TNP's story is a chapter of a "shot in the arm", an energizing shock if you will; and a cutting edge innovator like myself can and will provide such effectively. The Delegacy is a decision by the community, and an office greater than one person, to entrust the direction of the region to this person, and to entrust the regional infrastructure, seat of power, and head of the community, to a sole, high energy individual.

Home Affairs needs to continue to not only bring talent onto the forums and offsite communities, but also enrich that talent and bring a more active core to the region and bring in the new generation of talented, dedicated players. An arbitrary goal of a number of players brought onto the forum will not help with that regard; this needs to be done by a more personal means of outreach, outlined in my TNL article, and in my career as Deputy Minister of HA.

Communications has an extraordinarily strong current precedent, but needs to continue to push out its innovative content in TNL, TNS, and continue the revival project of NBS, with the eventual goal of weekly productions of the latter.

Defense as well has been left with an extraordinary precedent of activity and strong updater numbers, but pile numbers have suffered a bit. I would like to see an uptick in the total number of piles done, as well as a specific goal of a consistent pile of 27.

Foreign Affairs needs to reach out, specifically to help allow our newer members to have a stronger understanding on who are allies are, and who we can cooperate with militarily, as well as with Culture.

For Culture, I’d like to bring to fruition the projects begun by Prydania this past May term, as well as initiate another project; to eventually host a Defense themed festival known as the Bobulous Bonanza. I would also like to restart biweekly Theme Tuesdays on Discord, as well as having a monthly Games Night on Discord.

In WA Affairs, I sense progress can be made with investment there as well; I feel that knowledge of the WA is controlled by a small few within the top echelons of the region and WAA Leadership, and a more focused effort to change that can be beneficial to potential writers and future Ministry contributors. As such, I believe that more work to support public knowledge of WALL and TNP’s unique position in the WA can allow our WA infrastructure and community to prosper.

I thank you for taking the time to read through my platform. Please use this and all other relevant information, including the debate, to make your decision this election. Ask your questions down below!

Who do you think would make great Ministers or cabinet members for that matter?

Is this actually a serious campaign? Looks to me it is serious but all the other times you’ve ran it was for memes.

Do you think the Chief of Staff position should come back?

Stance on the Gameside Advocates? Should they get their own ministry, stay as they already are, dissolve, or something else?

Who do you think would make great Ministers or cabinet members for that matter?

Is this actually a serious campaign? Looks to me it is serious but all the other times you’ve ran it was for memes.

Do you think the Chief of Staff position should come back?

Stance on the Gameside Advocates? Should they get their own ministry, stay as they already are, dissolve, or something else?

This campaign is entirely serious. Though still a valid question.

Are you asking for who would fill my Cabinet? Or who would hypothetically be good on a Cabinet?

I think the GAs should be kept separate.

I would consider appointing a Chief of Staff, and would not object if another candidate were to utilize one.

Who would hypothetically be good on a Cabinet.

A dream Cabinet of current TNP players looks like this:

Communications: Fiji
Culture: Prydania
Defense: Darcania
HA: Bobberino
FA: McMasterdonia
WA: Tlomz/Robes

A dream Cabinet of current TNP players looks like this:

Communications: Fiji
Culture: Prydania
Defense: Darcania
HA: Bobberino
FA: McMasterdonia
WA: Tlomz/Robes
This certainly interests me. Are you actually considering appointing yourself to your own Cabinet or are you saying that you would be a good choice in general for HA Minister?

This certainly interests me. Are you actually considering appointing yourself to your own Cabinet or are you saying that you would be a good choice in general for HA Minister?

I am saying the latter. You asked not for *my* Cabinet, but *a hypothetical dream Cabinet*.

Home Affairs needs to continue to not only bring talent onto the forums and offsite communities, but also enrich that talent and bring a more active core to the region and bring in the new generation of talented, dedicated players. An arbitrary goal of a number of players brought onto the forum will not help with that regard; this needs to be done by a more personal means of outreach, outlined in my TNL article, and in my career as Deputy Minister of HA.
qucHXzx.png
You suggest that the most effective way of attracting players is to reach out to them personally. The examples you lay out in the article involve mentorship and community outreach to nations who have recently created forum or discord accounts.
1. Would your administration be opposed to the use of recruitment lists as a means of bringing nations to those venues?
Communications has an extraordinarily strong current precedent, but needs to continue to push out its innovative content in TNL, TNS, and continue the revival project of NBS, with the eventual goal of weekly productions of the latter.
2. What kind of NBS programming do you envisage on a weekly basis?
3. Do you have any ideas for TNL themes you'd like to see explored during your delegacy?
Defense as well has been left with an extraordinary precedent of activity and strong updater numbers, but pile numbers have suffered a bit. I would like to see an uptick in the total number of piles done, as well as a specific goal of a consistent pile of 27.
4. How would your administration handle fash-bash ops, specifically as Antifa is concerned?
Foreign Affairs needs to reach out, specifically to help allow our newer members to have a stronger understanding on who are allies are, and who we can cooperate with militarily, as well as with Culture.
5. Do you have any specific ideas as to how Foreign Affairs can help achieve the goal of building understanding among newcomers to the Ministry?
6. In your opinion, which regions/organizations should the NPA cooperate with militarily?
For Culture, I’d like to bring to fruition the projects begun by Prydania this past May term, as well as initiate another project; to eventually host a Defense themed festival known as the Bobulous Bonanza. I would also like to restart biweekly Theme Tuesdays on Discord, as well as having a monthly Games Night on Discord.
7. I noticed McMasterdonia has similar ideas for theme days and a games night. What differentiates your ideas from his?
8. Do you have any Cultural plans for other TNP venues, such as the RMB?
9. Would the 'Bobulous Bonanza' involve other regions? Could you elaborate a bit more on the idea behind that festival?
In WA Affairs, I sense progress can be made with investment there as well; I feel that knowledge of the WA is controlled by a small few within the top echelons of the region and WAA Leadership, and a more focused effort to change that can be beneficial to potential writers and future Ministry contributors. As such, I believe that more work to support public knowledge of WALL and TNP’s unique position in the WA can allow our WA infrastructure and community to prosper.
10. What is your opinion of TNP's WA resolution sponsorship program?
I thank you for taking the time to read through my platform. Please use this and all other relevant information, including the debate, to make your decision this election. Ask your questions down below!
11. Do you have any plans for programs involving NS Cards?
12. Do you think the AMA program run by HA should continue, or has that event been exhausted? Do you have other ideas for RMB outreach?
13. How long do you expect the delegacy transition to take, given your current endorsement count?
14. Suppose your plan was to coup The North Pacific. How would you go about executing that plan?

Last edited:
1. Recently, the WA minsitry promoted a poisiton on a resolution that was contradictory to the vote of the people. Should this situation happen again, would you vote with the people or the ministery? In what situations do you think the delegate should break with the vote of TNP’s WA members?

2. TNP works to promote activity within the WA. Some nations have promoted non-compliance and creative compliance with WA Resolutions. If elected Delegate, what would be your position on this issue?

Why did you not post monthly updates on the progress of your Ministry when the vast majority of your fellow Ministers did?

Do you intend to discontinue Fiji's practice? How do you intend to be transparent with the public?

FINALLY

Will you adopt the entirety of TNP

What is your opinion on HA's lists? Should they be kept or replaced? Can you tell us what you predict will be your next Cabinet? Can you give us specific plans for your Ministries, because from what I read it's mostly vague, like "I feel" and "I think", without you telling us what you will actually do.

Why did you not post monthly updates on the progress of your Ministry when the vast majority of your fellow Ministers did?
I'll take this one for Bob. I exempted him from the monthly reports due to the existence of the NPA Bulletin in The North Star, which effectively summarizes NPA activity each month.

I have a question!

Zombie Day will occur during the upcoming term. In prior years, TNP has generally treated meeting its prior benchmarks as the standard for success, since we are a very large region and it is basically impossible for us to attain high survival rates. Obviously, this has gotten more difficult as game admins have continued to increase its difficulty year over year, but we have so far managed to surpass expectations every time.

This year there will be a new challenge, as neither COE nor I will be available to help prepare for Zombie Day, nor to manage the regional response when it actually occurs. Speaking just for myself, you'll be lucky if you can get me to even log in and choose an option.

Do you have a plan for how to ensure Zombie Day remains a fun and exciting event? Are there people you plan on asking to step up and run the event this year? How will you and your government approach preparation in advance, and will you anticipate needing any early training or advice from either of us?

Do you plan to stick with prior years' approach of going for the cure, or will you deviate from that and advocate for extermination or total zombification instead?

An arbitrary goal of a number of players brought onto the forum will not help

I would like to see an uptick in the total number of piles done, as well as a specific goal of a consistent pile of 27.
How does a pile target work differently than a recruitment target?

monthly Games Night on Discord.
Will all the games be Secret Hitler?
I am saying the latter. You asked not for *my* Cabinet, but *a hypothetical dream Cabinet*.
Who would be Delegate for your hypothetical dream cabinet?

To whom do ambassadors to the Court of St James deliver their letters of credence?

What is the capital of Eluvatar?

Jean is shorter than Brutus but taller than Imhotep. Imhotep is taller than Jean, but shorter than Lord Scotland. Lord Scotland is twice the height of Jean and Brutus combined but only one-tenth of the height of Millsy. Millsy is at a constant height of x − y. If Jean stands exactly one nautical mile away from Lord Scotland, how tall is Imhotep?

How can you assuage concerns that you will not repeatedly ping foreign individuals who TNP needs a good relationship without their consent?

Voting has started, are you going to answer the multitude of questions left unanswered?

Previous Delegates have invited the Vice Delegate to partake in Executive Council discussions. What level of involvement will the Vice Delegate have in your government?

Do you see it as a good idea to have regular communications between yourself (as Delegate), the Vice Delegate, and the Speaker? Should other elected officials such as the AG and/or the Justices be a part of these communications as well?

Back