Wonderess

"I will be true to you whatever comes."
-
-
TNP Nation
Castle in Confidence
Discord
.wonderess
This declaration is a part of the WondoVerse.
Arms-of-the-Servant-Wonderess-Usable-ALPHA.png

Choosing Hope
It is with great joy that I speak to you here. If all the topics that can discussed, this one holds a special place for it speaks to an innate capability of our human person's that can be often forgotten or lost as time escapes us and life takes from us all we have. I come to you as a servant and nothing more.

The Birth of Hope: Through our imagination and our capacity to project the future we are capable of understanding our actions in the now in context to what shall be in the next moment, day, or year. We are able to understand in context everything we do and say for ourselves and others. In this capacity we can choose to see what shall disappoint us tomorrow or what shall bring us joy. In all honesty we consider both for life is a mixture of one and the other perpetually. However, in progression we find that we can as a person move towards a greater version of ourselves or a lesser one depending on how we respond to what is given to us throughout life. If we fight for the better, then we come to believe that it is possible if we entreat that possibility with our being. Thus is the dawn of hope, in the creative visualization of something more than we have. This is the birth of hope that can either come more into focus overtime or fade away as life takes from us the joy or possibility of anything truly better.

The Seat of Hope: Hope is very much like a cherished diamond. It must be entrusted in a solid place so that it may thrive and not be destroyed by the despairing moments that may take us from time to time. It is not the self that is strong enough to be the possessor as we will fail ourselves and others. We are not strong enough to be the seat of hope itself lest we shatter the diamond in our own frailty. We must lie our hope on something greater than ourselves. That which never perishes or betrays. There our hope can rest eternal without being shattered. There our hope can no longer waiver but remain invincible in the face of any and all adversity.

The Might of Hope: Once our hope is strong, then it can aid us in our struggles in life. Nihilism is avoided and meaning is found once again in all that we do. It is not a meaning that is fabricated by our mind but found out there among our pursuits and dreams. When we dare to hope against hope itself we pursue that which is greater than what was ever conceived. It is no longer about the paycheck or the admiration. It is about being what we always were meant to be and rejoice and finding ourselves along the way. Do we not tire from creating for ourselves everything we go after? Is it not too much for humanity to handle? We are better at pursuing than creating our ends and so to leave creation to what is higher is indeed wise and fulfilling as well. The graceful delights of freedom are not in what we can fabricate but in the heights as people we can reach of we try with the wings of eternal hope. The might of hope is the pursuit and movement towards greatness not for ourselves but for those we love and yes the higher.

The Protections of Hope: In hope comes the defense against despair and loss. The joy of youth is not robbed from us through the world but rather it remains and strengthens us for what greater challenges are to face us ahead. We do not die unto ourselves as the shadows of reality press in. Rather we admit our limits and weakness as to allow light to shine through us and break those shadows once and for all. We prove nothing to no one but that we are in being that which we were always meant to be. Our smiles and laughter are no longer empty or for the show but as real as the sun is luminous. The synthetic is a mere memory as all that is real and joyous is now available to us. In time, in patience, and in the ability to trust that hope comes to us and remains loyal as a faithful groom is to his bride. Nothing so majestic, so glorious gleams with the bright light that is hope in our hands.

Therefore let despair be vanquished so that this greater hope may prevail in each of us, and yes even in The North Pacific. May hope join trust to create a communal life so vibrant and good. This is my hope and my prayer for what is to come. I dare it audaciously.

In faith,
Wonderess

Last edited:
Back