Question

TNP Nation
Free United People of Earth
Discord
General B#8525
Hey everyone, not sure if anyone remembers me. Hopefully someone does.
I let my commanders (2 years ago) know that I was going on a mission and wouldn't have access to this or NS. Do I have to reapply for citizenship, NPA, etc? And if so, do I keep all my awards from previous campaigns while serving in the NPA?

I let my commanders (2 years ago) know that I was going on a mission and wouldn't have access to this or NS. Do I have to reapply for citizenship, NPA, etc? And if so, do I keep all my awards from previous campaigns while serving in the NPA?
I remember you! Welcome back!

Usually, you have to reapply for the NPA but would keep any ribbons and return to your previous rank but as mentioned by Artemis, bob will be more knowledgeable.

If you were a member of any Executive Staff you will want to reapply to that!

I remember you! Welcome back!

Usually, you have to reapply for the NPA but would keep any ribbons and return to your previous rank but as mentioned by Artemis, bob will be more knowledgeable.

If you were a member of any Executive Staff you will want to reapply to that!

I don't remember you, since I joined here a year and change ago. But the answer to all of your questions is yes. I'd be glad to have you back in the NPA and I hope you reapply. But yes, upon joining, you maintain your previous rank (up to the discretion of the MoD (me)) and all ribbons you have accrued to that point.

In any event, welcome back!

Last edited:
Back