Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
So, for those not aware, Imperium Augustum has recently been revived by MadJack, and coverted to the state of the Epiphanes. That left one of my cities, Augustus Town, which was heavily inspired by Imperium, without an inspiration. It’s easy though, I said, I’ll just retcon my town’s history and so I did.

Ladies and gentlemen, Augustus Town is now Augoustopolis. Based on the Greek island of Mykonos, it remains the headquarters of Virizion Wireless and hometown of Virizion CEO Orso Abelli (now Silas Michel). The late Queen Leah’s father will be renamed from Leo, though that name will be decided at a later date. I will try to change as many recent posts to reflect the new name, but no promises.

That’s it, I thought. Nice and simple. And then I remembered I had a city named Carrotopolis. Why would a city that’s not related to Augoustopolis share an ending with it?

So, I went back to its roots. Literally.

Carrotopolis is now Möhreburg. A portmanteau of carrot and castle in German. Its inspiration is German-Swiss, and remains an important piece of Guslantis’ judicial system. Since Carrotopolis was already ethnically diverse, no major characters will be changed.

Anyway, that’s my announcement. RIP Augustus Town and Carrotopolis.

Back