TNP Nation
Ethnon
Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887

THE NORTH PACIFIC UNIVERSITY

COA5.png
"sequere Polaris"

Dear Staff, Lecturers and students,

As part of my reorganization of the University. I have enacted changes to be made to the University Forum. The old Forum set-up was limited in it's subjects on a University standing. To remedy this I have had created four Divisions which will cover all subjects that could possibly arise. One of these Divisions will be totally open to all subjects relating to NationStates and our Region. The other new Divisions, Humanities, Mathematical,Physical and Life Sciences (MPLS) and Social Science's cater for all subjects from Art to Zoology.
A new Library and Museum have been built for sharing books and displaying collections. The Chancellery and Lecture Hall have not been demolished and will still be used for their intended function. Please find below details of the layout of the University's Campus. I hope you enjoy the new layout and please submit lectures in the relevant categories. I wish to thank general_coe for his advice and assistance in setting up the new Forum layout.

Wishing you all success.

MARCVS ANTONIVS
Chancellor of The North Pacific University

Chancellery
The Administration office of the North Pacific University. Announcements will be made here.

NationStates Division
TNP and NS

Humanities Division
The Arts, Classics, History, Music, Philosophy and Religion

Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Division
Botany, Chemistry, Computer, Earth, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and Zoology

Social Sciences Division
Current Affairs, Environment, Geography, Law and Sports

Wizardofoz Lecture Hall
For Guest Lectures

Polaris Library
TNP University's collection of the written and spoken word

"stella Polaris" Museum
TNP University's virtual collections

Back