The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway

Seems like there hasn't been much these days (save for the one Nubt II made)

There's apparently a card gifting service that r3n's currently developing; if that's completed then we'll be able to access all the Card Farmer puppets once again (which'll lead to more requests being sent/fulfilled)
BTW, my request hasn't been processed yet. Is it valid, or do I need to fix anything?

BTW, my request hasn't been processed yet. Is it valid, or do I need to fix anything?
It's 100% valid (and I've added it accordingly). The main issue is that some technical infrastructure's currently being developed that'll allow us to send out the requested cards - it's suspected to be completed sometime within the coming days/weeks

I'm currently pestering the person who's currently developing the system to, well, get it done :ph43r:. Will let you know ASAP regarding its progress!

What if I don't have any card puppets?So I can't get a card?
Any nation you have (that can receive a card) is eligible :3

As long as you indicate which nation is to be sent the requested card then it'll be sent to that nation

Last edited:
am_I to understand that puppets like kortfarmare_24 are not linked to the card program at all ?
They used to (in the way that they temporarily sent numerous legendary cards to The Northern Light. However, they eventually fell into disuse due to the user (who is not r3n) no longer actively managing them. With this in mind, the puppets will remain in their inactive states for the time being.

Ok.Did I recieve my card yet?
Not yet. Since this program now allows users to request legendary cards, your request is valid. I've reached out to someone (who has access to our card stockpile) to see if they can send you (along with everyone else) your cards. If I don't hear back from them, then I should be able to send them myself within the near future (using a card-gifting service that's currently in development).

Not yet. Since this program now allows users to request legendary cards, your request is valid. I've reached out to someone (who has access to our card stockpile) to see if they can send you (along with everyone else) your cards. If I don't hear back from them, then I should be able to send them myself within the near future (using a card-gifting service that's currently in development).
Yay!

Seems like there hasn't been much these days (save for the one Nubt II made)

There's apparently a card gifting service that r3n's currently developing; if that's completed then we'll be able to access all the Card Farmer puppets once again (which'll lead to more requests being sent/fulfilled)
I mean, all good, I was just quizzed at not having any matches to gift away in over a month. I guess not a lot of people is requesting *shrug*

I mean, all good, I was just quizzed at not having any matches to gift away in over a month. I guess not a lot of people is requesting *shrug*
Maybe in a few days we'll get some, maybe?

And btw, we really do appreciate everything you've been doing. Thanks for your contributions! :ph43r:

Feel free! Especially for this time, I think you should change it whenever you want
Thanks! Please don't mind my endless card greed :P ! Know what, where can I donate? What nation do I send cards to?
BTW, my second request is below! Oh, and does this mean my previous request is canceled?

Destination nation: Nubt II (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nubt_ii)

Link to card: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=935825/season=1 (Card Farmer 743)

Is this a premium request: NO

Thanks! Please don't mind my endless card greed :P ! Know what, where can I donate? What nation do I send cards to?
BTW, my second request is below! Oh, and does this mean my previous request is canceled?

Destination nation: Nubt II (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nubt_ii)

Link to card: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=935825/season=1 (Card Farmer 743)

Is this a premium request: NO
Added your request! (sorry for the delay; exams and N-Day were distracting me). Your previous one still remains so both requests are currently active.

Since we're in a weird situation right now, the best place to donate cards would be https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/nation=destructive_government_economic_soldier. A lot of the cards here will later be used for future giveaways :wibble:

Last edited:
Alright I'll be handling these

In the meantime, can you apply to the Guild real quick? Apparently you're not a member somehow :shock:

Update: per request from the higher-ups (and concern for TNP's dwindling supply), legendary cards can no longer be requested (they will instead be repurposed for future programs that we will be releasing/re-releasing for Guild members). However, any that have already been requested will be addressed accordingly.

Any card below legendary rarity will naturally still be up for requesting though (please see TNP's vast array of Card Farmer nations to seek cards from)! Thanks for reading everyone~

Is there a specific criteria for what cards can be requested or?
The only criteria is that you can't request legendary cards. Otherwise, feel free to request anything!

Note that certain cards might be harder to send over. Anything that TNP's "Card Farmer [x]" nations (the nations containing the default flags) own is able to be immediately sent to you; cards not owned by the aforementioned Card Farmer puppets will take a while to obtain

To put this into more perspective, here's some of the Card Farmer puppets containing cards that you may immediately request (and receive):

Fire-Shot-Capture-191-Nation-States-Search-Results-www-nationstates-net.png

Back