[New and Improved] The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
-
-
Are there no new requests?

Seems like there hasn't been much these days (save for the one Nubt II made)

There's apparently a card gifting service that r3n's currently developing; if that's completed then we'll be able to access all the Card Farmer puppets once again (which'll lead to more requests being sent/fulfilled)

Nubt II of Mortipal

Citizen / TNP Today Head Editor / TNPSP Chairman
-

There's apparently a card gifting service that r3n's currently developing; if that's completed then we'll be able to access all the Card Farmer puppets once again (which'll lead to more requests being sent/fulfilled)
BTW, my request hasn't been processed yet. Is it valid, or do I need to fix anything?

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
-
-
BTW, my request hasn't been processed yet. Is it valid, or do I need to fix anything?
It's 100% valid (and I've added it accordingly). The main issue is that some technical infrastructure's currently being developed that'll allow us to send out the requested cards - it's suspected to be completed sometime within the coming days/weeks

I'm currently pestering the person who's currently developing the system to, well, get it done :ph43r:. Will let you know ASAP regarding its progress!

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
-
-
What if I don't have any card puppets?So I can't get a card?
Any nation you have (that can receive a card) is eligible :3

As long as you indicate which nation is to be sent the requested card then it'll be sent to that nation

Last edited:

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
-
-
am_I to understand that puppets like kortfarmare_24 are not linked to the card program at all ?
They used to (in the way that they temporarily sent numerous legendary cards to The Northern Light. However, they eventually fell into disuse due to the user (who is not r3n) no longer actively managing them. With this in mind, the puppets will remain in their inactive states for the time being.

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
-
-
Ok.Did I recieve my card yet?
Not yet. Since this program now allows users to request legendary cards, your request is valid. I've reached out to someone (who has access to our card stockpile) to see if they can send you (along with everyone else) your cards. If I don't hear back from them, then I should be able to send them myself within the near future (using a card-gifting service that's currently in development).

Empty the FE2 fanatic

Citizen/Cards Guild Member/Flood Escape 2 fanatic.
-
Not yet. Since this program now allows users to request legendary cards, your request is valid. I've reached out to someone (who has access to our card stockpile) to see if they can send you (along with everyone else) your cards. If I don't hear back from them, then I should be able to send them myself within the near future (using a card-gifting service that's currently in development).
Yay!

Elegarth

TNPer
-
-

I mean, all good, I was just quizzed at not having any matches to gift away in over a month. I guess not a lot of people is requesting *shrug*

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
-
-
I mean, all good, I was just quizzed at not having any matches to gift away in over a month. I guess not a lot of people is requesting *shrug*
Maybe in a few days we'll get some, maybe?

And btw, we really do appreciate everything you've been doing. Thanks for your contributions! :ph43r:

Nubt II of Mortipal

Citizen / TNP Today Head Editor / TNPSP Chairman
-
Feel free! Especially for this time, I think you should change it whenever you want
Thanks! Please don't mind my endless card greed :P ! Know what, where can I donate? What nation do I send cards to?
BTW, my second request is below! Oh, and does this mean my previous request is canceled?

Destination nation: Nubt II (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nubt_ii)

Link to card: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=935825/season=1 (Card Farmer 743)

Is this a premium request: NO