Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz

sc.jpg

Condemn Civil Defense Siren
Category: Condemnation | Nominee: Civil Defence Siren
Proposed by: Slackertown | Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Acknowledging Nazism and related Ideologies as some of the most vile beliefs in existence.

Reaffirming that such political stances will never be accepted within the World Assembly.

Fully Aware that any nation that is a member of the World Assembly already has sufficient laws in place to ban Nazism and related Ideologies.

Remembering that the World Assembly are is not a fascist organization, and all nations must be free to pursue their own method of government. Especially when those nations are not WA members.

Recognizing that the World Assembly is the only legal method of fighting Nazism and related Ideologies.

Hereby Condemns Civil Defense Siren for attempting to force their own beliefs upon the world at large, denying nations the freedom to choose what is right for their own citizens, spreading slander and lies about regions, and refusing to follow legal means to fight ideological battles.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

Last edited:
Against, obviously, given that (from what I know) the Civil Defense Siren is a project that several regions, TNP included, set up in order to alert nations that are moving into known Nazi / Fascist regions that they are moving into a Nazi / Fascist region.

Given Slackertown is from Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, lead by Jocospor, this condemnation is simply a region led by a known fascist / all-around idiot defending itself. Why this reached queue I will never know - I guess most WA Delegates don't pay any attention to the source of campaign TGs these days.

WA is HC Metalurg, deployed in ally region Stargate following their liberation.

Last edited:
Against. This is just a fascist region trying to score points by condemning an anti-fascist defence system.

WA is Prydania.

(This is not a vote, as my WA is elsewhere)

The proposal is a crap Condemn even if it was on something that deserved it, and has also been found to be illegal (active clause misspells the nation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back