Per Ardua Ad Astra
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Ethnon
Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887
Firstly I would like to thank Madjack for his hard work and efforts as chancellor within these hallowed halls of the university and personally recommending me to take up this honourable position.

Within the university there have been fits of activity that have subsided almost as soon as they have begun, my efforts included. I am grateful that there are still forum members that contribute to our knowledge database. It is my intention to try and maintain and encourage their efforts.

I have a great personal passion for history and the arts. This is reflected in my humble submitted efforts. That aside we must remember that the university was created for bringing education and knowledge of NationStates and The North Pacific to the populace of the region.

I am aware that our Delegate, Pallaith, has a vision of developing the University. As chancellor I shall endeavour to bring about his vision. I would be interested to hear feedback and ideas on what is needed to make this vision become a reality..

I would invite anyone who has an interest on any particular subject to get writing and post it in the relevant subforum.

My first act as Chancellor is to appoint Madjack and Prydania as Vice-Chancellors. Staff appointments will be made as and when there is a requirement as my tenure progresses.

I have a real passion for the university to become a shining beacon in the minds and lives of the nations of The North Pacific.

"in victoria"

MARCVS ANTONIVS

Back