Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyrolia:
quak1234:
Dyrolia:
Why am I only a resident now?

On September 22, you became a resident because you had not posted in 30 days.
Sorry! I am still very interested in TNP but have been very busy recently due to school and other obligations.

How do I regain citizenship?

You'll just have to repost your oath so that you can be reprocessed and have citizenship granted again.

quak1234:
Dyrolia:
quak1234:
Dyrolia:
Why am I only a resident now?

On September 22, you became a resident because you had not posted in 30 days.
Sorry! I am still very interested in TNP but have been very busy recently due to school and other obligations.

How do I regain citizenship?

You'll just have to repost your oath so that you can be reprocessed and have citizenship granted again.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dyrolia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Thank you! :D

Okaaaay, since no one's done this in over a week, I better.
Having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration, mdstockings, North East Somerset, and Nag are hereby granted citizenship.
Kilimantonian is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by Forum Administration. (They may have been skipped, they applied back on the 3rd, please don't miss them.)
Bon, Darklord, Ubraska, and Verdiga are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Forum Administration.
Dyrolia is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Glad you're still with us, Dyrolia. :)
To all of you who have been waiting, some of you for a week, for your applications to be processed: The Speaker's Office always tries to be prompt and efficient in its clerical duties. However, we have failed to be that way this week. For this, I must apologize, and thank you for hopefully recognizing that sometimes, Deputy Speakers can be humans, too. :blush:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nyctomania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bokeryville, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Oilgarchy, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I used to be a citizen so I wasn't sure if I needed to apply again.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yayness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

quak1234:
Okaaaay, since no one's done this in over a week, I better.
Having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration, mdstockings, North East Somerset, and Nag are hereby granted citizenship.
Kilimantonian is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by Forum Administration. (They may have been skipped, they applied back on the 3rd, please don't miss them.)
Bon, Darklord, Ubraska, and Verdiga are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Forum Administration.
Dyrolia is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Glad you're still with us, Dyrolia. :)
To all of you who have been waiting, some of you for a week, for your applications to be processed: The Speaker's Office always tries to be prompt and efficient in its clerical duties. However, we have failed to be that way this week. For this, I must apologize, and thank you for hopefully recognizing that sometimes, Deputy Speakers can be humans, too. :blush:
These are all done and everyone has been remasked.

Bokeryville:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bokeryville, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You are rejected. This is another Durk account.

Having passed all checks, Kilimantonian, Bon, Darklord, Ubraska, Verdiga, and Dyrolia are officially granted citizenship.
ShykKedid, Oilgarchy, and Yayness Cheese Man are hereby conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate.
Yayness Cheese Man:
I used to be a citizen so I wasn't sure if I needed to apply again.
Yes, thank you for reapplying. Your nation either CTE'd or moved to a different region, which is why you lost citizenship. Now that you've reapplied, we'll be able to grant you citizenship again shortly!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Mersant,pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aurora orb, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mersant123's nation does not exist, therefore their application is denied.
Andrew is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lake Funkadelia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sirisea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

For some reason, I am suddenly not allowed to vote with the Regional Assembly. I'm not really sure what happened but I'm guessing it was because of my brief period of inactivity. Even though my nation never went inactive, I'm guessing I need to reapply for citizenship too... -_-

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Aryvirc], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, Grimalkin, envoy of the great Mab, Queen of Air and Darkness, monarch of The North Pacific nation of the Winter Sidhe, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of TheBusy nation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bacardi, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stuzemstazem, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Funkadelia:
I am curious as to why my application has not been addressed in days, yet someone who posted an application was accepted the same day.
That was an honest to goodness mistake by me. Thank you for informing me.

Funkadelia and Corporal Clegg are hereby conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by Forum Administration.
Edit: And the mistakes just keep on coming... :duh:
Grimalkin, Bacardi, and JhonsJoe are hereby conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
busyprogamer is hereby denied citizenship because their nation does not reside within The North Pacific.

quak1234:
Mersant123's nation does not exist, therefore their application is denied.
Andrew is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by Forum Administration.
Andrew passes the admin check has been updated.

Corporal Clegg passes the admin check and is updated.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Razzym, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Celtic New World Order, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Unimaginable Doom, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Udluzechitlan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Grimalkin, Bacardi, JhonsJoe pass admin security checks and are remasked.

razzym, macoda, unimaginable doom, and Udluzechitlan all pass admin security checks.

Please forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but I've become mildly lost and confused, so I'd just like to make sure everything is correct.
Aryvirc, Andrew, Funkadelia, Corporal Clegg, Grimalkin, Bacardi, and JhonsJoe have all passed the required checks and thus are all granted citizenship.
razzym, MacOda, Unimaginable Doom, and Udluzechitlan are hereby conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Amystral, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back