Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote uid=5930 name="abc" ][quote uid=22 name="flemingovia" ][quote uid=5930 name="abc" ]JerryMVGA and Paradox are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.[/quote]Ok, I am getting confused now as to when I am supposed to be remasking. <<snip>>[/quote]I was thinking about it being confusing as well. Perhaps I should only say I'm granting them full citizenship when I haven't previously granted them conditional citizenship?[/quote]I think from an admin point of view the only thing that matters would be that we know when we are supposed to do the remasking.

However, I think it would be helpful if the speaker's office made only one post granting citizenship. It would clarify matters a lot. So I think your suggestion is the way to go.

Nation: Upper Theigiestanticiania (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=upper_theigiestanticiania)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

[quote uid=8419 name="Arrowmaker101" ]Nation: Upper Theigiestanticiania (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=upper_theigiestanticiania)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.[/quote]Arrowmaker101 fails admin checks: Using corporate (school) iSP.

Nation: Ka Ching

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

[quote uid=817 name="Isimud" ]I would like to renew my citizenship despite possessing 2 accounts.

Thanks andove.[/quote]You can not receive citizenship if you have 2 accounts.

However, you can go to Admin Requests and post with your other account, requesting to have that account deleted.

Once you have done that, you can come back here and post your oath of citizenship.

Nation: Hesskin Empire

I need to remember to keep up the post requirements

Nation: Astronomical (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=astronomical)

Nation: Alpsgrint https://www.nationstates.net/nation=alpsgrint

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Thenea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Scottie, Astronomical, Alpsgrint, and LlegoElPolchy are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative Team.

Nation: The Noble Arch https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_noble_arch

TheNobleArch is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administration Team.

LlegoElPolchy is not the name of a user, therefore they are not granted citizenship.
LlegoElPochy however does pass citizenship checks, but since the name was misspelled I will not make them a citizen until you are certain to whom you are referring.

Astronomical fails - looks like a proxy server

Following are now citizens:
Scottie
Alpsgrint
KaChing
TheNobleArch

I am confused on the status of Isimud, please clarify

Quote:

Nation: Ameurop

[quote uid=4 name="Former English Colony" ]LlegoElPolchy is not the name of a user, therefore they are not granted citizenship.
LlegoElPochy however does pass citizenship checks, but since the name was misspelled I will not make them a citizen until you are certain to whom you are referring.

Astronomical fails - looks like a proxy server

Following are now citizens:
Scottie
Alpsgrint
KaChing
TheNobleArch

I am confused on the status of Isimud, please clarify[/quote]Oops, typo

LlegoElPochy is granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Isimud applied for citizenship, but possesses two accounts, didn't post the oath, and didn't tell the admins to delete his second account in the Admin Thread, but instead in here. If he reapplies with a proper oath and has his second nation deleted, his application will be accepted on my end.

agdavis22 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administration Team.

Nation: plembobria

Nation: [Frostaira Empire]

Nation: [Colotex]

Nation: Astronomical (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=astronomical)

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kaschovia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back