Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Techislovakia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ultima Atlantea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Techislovakia and •|•• pass admin check.
Techislovakia and •|•• are conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Alsatian Island, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alsatian Island passes admin check.
Techislovakia, •|••, and Alsatian Island are approved, and are immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Berkowitzia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Berkowitzia passes admin check.
Berkowitzia is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Joodey, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

ah, citizenship lapsed again, so:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Barbarossistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Joodey and Barbarossistan pass admin check.
Berkowitzia, Joodey, and Barbarossistan are approved, and are immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Danny:
Citizen renewal
[class=administrator]Admin note: Do not use this thread to post to maintain citizenship. Only use this thread to apply for citizenship. There are literally thousands of other threads, including hundreds of game / spam threads in the Games and Arts forum, where you can post to maintain your citizenship. Using this thread for anything other than its designated purpose is spam, and will be treated as such.[/class]

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Champion Bay, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Champion Bay passes admin check.
Champion Bay is approved, and is immediately granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of Rireland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gaffney, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Imperia-Exodus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Francis J Gaffney and Anoobis_29 pass VD check.

RAMEN007, your stated nation does not exist. Please be sure to apply with a nation that resides in The North Pacific and leave out any prefixes.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nikhilesh23, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [INSERT YOUR TNP NATION], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hudali, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. :tnp:

I, the delightfully insane Lord Lore, the leader of The North Pacific nation of F.F.t.F.o.F., pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

And round 4 here we go!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Republic of NTB (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=united_republic_of_ntb) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Francis J Gaffney, Hudali, and Lord Lore pass admin check.
Anoobis_29 and NTB1787 fail admin check - educational IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
nikhilesh23 fails admin check - mobile IP, please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

Francis J Gaffney, Hudali, and Lord Lore are approved, and are granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.
Anoobis_29, NTB1787, and nikhilesh23 are rejected for failing an admin check.
RAMEN007 is rejected for not including a TNP nation in their application.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The United Moe, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

XavierLowens passes admin check.
XavierLowens is approved, and is granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Highton Islands, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Highton Islands passes admin check.
Highton Islands is conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Free Ric Houbber, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ryan2409 passes admin check.
Ryan2409 is approved and granted citizenship, having passed all three checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back