Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=libotionia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

whitepaprika:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=libotionia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sorry for the flood. I couldn't delete my first entry which is written down while the vpn service still used to working. This is my local ip address. I love to use vpn services while surfing on the web due to internet restrictions in my home country. That's why I'm curious that if I can't use it during the game experience? Or is it just important while surfing on the forum? I have four nations, all of them registered with the same e-mail accounts and they're in different regions. ( Bathonea, Benor and Fantastisch)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nicorvant, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nikhilesh23, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I,makris the leader of The North Pacific nation of r libanon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Leprach, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

whitepaprika, Dalimbar, nikhilesh23, makris, and Leprach are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Hong Kong Empire - Fails admin check, multiple accounts. Please send me a TG gameside.

As a general note, admins can help you recover your old account. If you lose access to your old account, it is a much better idea to contact an admin before making a new account, otherwise you will fail your admin check when you apply for Citizenship again.

whitepaprika - Passes admin check.
whitepaprika:
Sorry for the flood. I couldn't delete my first entry which is written down while the vpn service still used to working. This is my local ip address. I love to use vpn services while surfing on the web due to internet restrictions in my home country. That's why I'm curious that if I can't use it during the game experience? Or is it just important while surfing on the forum? I have four nations, all of them registered with the same e-mail accounts and they're in different regions. ( Bathonea, Benor and Fantastisch)
You only need to turn off your VPN when applying for Citizenship; beyond that, there is no restriction on browsing the forums or the NS site with a VPN. As well, there's nothing either here or on the NS site itself that prevents you from having multiple nations, so long as you keep your TNP nation alive and in TNP and don't have multiple nations in the World Assembly (the latter rule is an NS site rule).

Dalimbar - Passes admin check.

nikhilesh23, makris, and Leprach - All fail admin check: Mobile IP. Please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_united_greenist_tribes], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I,makris the leader of The North Pacific nation of r libanon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

potatoplatypus is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

makris is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Northie, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hong Kong Empire:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hong Kong Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

PS: I have this account because I couldn't access my old one, named Hong Kong.
Well, for whatever reason, my old account is back.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Polar Arc, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sirisea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

whitepaprika - passes.
Dalimbar - passes.
potatoplatypus - passes.
Polar Arc - passes.
makris - passes.
Corporal Clegg - passes.
Northie - passes.

makris - Passes.
Northie - Passes.
Polar Arc - Passes.
Corporal Clegg - Fails: Corporate IP. Please reapply with a residential Internet connection.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aenglaland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Loh is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

Darcania:
Loh fails admin check - Mobile IP. Please reapply with a residential Internet connection.
When I applied, I was accessing through the router I have for exclusive use at home. Never had a problem with this before.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Intelligent Peoples, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

New try!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aenglaland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Knowledge:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Intelligent Peoples, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Loh:
New try!

You both pass the Admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sirisea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Merconitonitopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Staics, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ajian [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ajian], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I would like to reapply citizenship for Nordician Valkyria as the nation's citizenship has lapsed

AJ25 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative Team.

LukaCraft please post the citizenship oath again.

I, BraveSirRobin, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Achaemenid Persians [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=achaemenid_persians], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Finally applying for citizenship, and totally not because the nuclear war event this time was super fun.

Though I do believe I'll still be doing my ambassadorial duties and stuff for Wintreath too, I think.

Loh - passes.
Knowledge - passes.
Corporal Clegg - passes.
Merconitonitopia - passes.
StaicsForeignAffairs - passes.
AJ25 - passes.
Brave Sire Robin - passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back