Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: Paradisia Heavenlonia Stralisian Union[https://www.nationstates.net/nation=paradisia_heavenlonia_stralisian_union]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation: Sybillia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=sybillia)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The nation of Dreadton , https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dreadton

Nation: Darcania

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kobagia (Kobagia)

Last edited:
Nation: Ka ching

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Gorbastan loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sorry if this is not the proper area to ask questions, but where exactly may I find the Vice-Delegate check?

Is it the first application template I copied from the first page?

Sorry if this is not the proper area to ask questions, but where exactly may I find the Vice-Delegate check?

Is it the first application template I copied from the first page?
@Gorb - checks fine.
You don't need to do anything more.
By wired IP, do you mean a laptop or a PC? I only have my phone and iPad :/
This is dependant on how you access the internet. If the only way you do it is through a cell network (like AT&T or Verizon in the US), then you won't be able to pass our security checks. But if you have home internet provided from someone then if you use that network you can pass the checks. If you need more clarification, please feel free to send me a message or hop on Discord to ask people for help.

Nation: Qruut (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=qruut)

Nation: (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kobagia)

This is a validation repost.

Nation: Northern United Arkadia (http://nationstates.net/nation=northern_united_arkadia)

As leader on the behalf of the people of the Barbadian Republic, I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

www.nationstates.net/nation=barbadian_republic

Nation: New Gorbastan

Nation: EarlyGow

] I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Ecclesia Poenitens

Note: This is United Massachusetts. I think I have another account here, but I appear to have lost the password and don't know which email my account is registered on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back