official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
Malphe is promoted to the rank of General (GEN). This promotion is, frankly, long overdue - as an ex-MoD, ex-MoFA, and a valued Deputy, his experience and knowledge is undeniable, and, with the unanimous agreement of the North Pacific Army's High Command, I am honored to grant him the highest rank the NPA has to offer.

But that's not all.

Bobberino is promoted to the rank of Major (MAJ). His assistance was indispensable for Warzone Africa, and his activity combined with his already extant experience handling some aspects of the NPA's leadership shows how much he deserves this rank. He has already hit the ground running with his first Deputy term and I expect him to be a valued member of High Command when his time comes.

On a more personal note, thank you both for keeping the NPA running smoothly while I was ill for a week. Recent operations, especially Warzone Africa, would not have happened without your help, and I'm glad my choices in my Deputies have already proven to be the right choices. Even after I returned you've both proven to be invaluable to keeping this Ministry running smoothly.

I'm honoured! Now all that remains to be done is to be a general after @Zaz leaves to make up for him making general before me :D

Congrats! I'm glad to see my Comms deputies honored in this important way! Speaks wonders to their work ethic and commitment to TNP.
:tnp:

It's been a pleasure to serve under you. Let's keep this strong standard up. Thank you. O7

Back