Meanderings

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Janus, Jan 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Janus

Janus Registered

A couple of interesting things that I have learned recently.

The first image of a black hole was taken in 2017 ('16?). It is some little ways distant though and rather large. grin

1I/2017U1 Oumuamua is tumbling, possibly spinning rapidly, through the Solar System. I believe it be the product of a long dead civilization (it is moving much slower than light). I suspect that there are billions, even trillions, of them scattered throughout the galaxy continuing their creators' purpose. That purpose to be to discover new technological civilizations. They were, perhaps, alone.
    Unlike us.
    I want to cry.

Why is the Moon's magnetic field showing peculiar anomalies (dunno for how long), but, possibly, as long as we have observed it?

A new species was discovered in Peru. A mummy, female, with a 3-fingered hand, some 6'3" tall with a lizard-like skin and what may be 3 stingers (debatable) and what seems to be 'webs' in her stomach. The discoverer refuses both to speculate on such ("Only the facts, ma'am) or allow tissue and DNA samples to be taken from the corpse. Apparently (I may have misheard) she was found in a 'palace' at a site in Peru, of which only 5% had been explored/excavated.

2. Janus

Janus Registered

My thoughts on the above post are that the Earth is singing, therefore the Solar System is singing, therefore the galaxy is singing, and so the local cluster, etc. Others are here to both welcome and challenge us.
    Strange things stir at the center of the galaxy, methinks. I suspect only 4 live and one is dead, serving as a storage/calculating device. Call them 'spheres', but they are likely multidimensional entities. Perhaps string theory has something to say about this. Anyway, they are at least 5-dimensional, a form of hypersphere rotating through spacetime, though they may follow what appear to be orbits around the galactic core and, perhaps, elsewhere/when.
    Thus all of this reality sings/dances and all the infinite others.

Because it is 'now.'

I expect that many such civilizations, and other entities, 'sleep' through the passage of what we call 'time', awaiting such as us and the others that are similar to us. Humanoid. Yet others are wakeful and waiting for such as we.

On another topic I have seen what I'll call the 'formless black'. They are entities with little mind attracted to death. They, like crows, carry the souls/spirits of the dead to their 'final' destination and let them wend their way through their continuing Path.
    These beings are, as stated above, formless and black (surprise- grin) and variable in size. One came to peek at me awhile back. I've seen only the one, though they shelter in my body at times. They like the warmth and, I suspect, this would kill most others, but I feel a recognizable, and not unpleasant, chill when they enter/touch me. There's a wealth of info on paranormal phenomena available online but I have never really read any of it with one exception. Maybe I will at some point not too distant.
    I'll speculate on their composition after I've done a little research.

3. Janus

Janus Registered

A haiku:

The Battle is won
    And the Light prevails, but the
    Darkness abides now.

4. Janus

Janus Registered

A word on emotions.

I've felt the spectrum of emotions: rage (a newity to me as I have not felt such for many years), sorrow, joy, gratitude and so on. Sometimes, however, what I feel has no name, but it is an emotion, if not definable.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  5. Janus

Janus Registered

One of my favorite things about this, hopefully, new city that I dwell in is it's cosmopolitan nature. Hearing the many spoken languages is a wondrous thing.