Technical "Follow" and "Unknown Member" issue

Discussion in 'Feet on Head' started by Loh, Oct 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Loh

Loh Supreme Cat Supporter Citizen

Discord:
    Loh#0058
    "Follow" and "Unknown Member" Issue

(I'm not going to use the template, since I'm not sure how should I report this using that same template; if I do need to use the template though, please tell me and I shall edit this)

So here's the thing: apparently I can follow people on the forum without any problems, but they can't follow me. Aerilia told me that, when I liked one of their posts in my profile page, it shows as a like made by a (deleted member). Also, under "Conversation Participants", instead of showing my name on it, it shows as " Unknown Member". I can't even reply to the convo too, apparently.

Here's a screenshot of my convo with Aerilia. You can also see how I'm identified as "Unknown Member":
    [​IMG]

And here's another screenshot of what happens everytime I try to reply in a convo:
    [​IMG]

I'd appreciate if any of you could give it a look please. Nothing too urgent though, since I can do pretty much everything else normally.

2. Marcus Antonius

Marcus Antonius Per Ardua Ad Astra Citizen

Discord:
    Marcus Antonius #8887
    Have had a similar problem.

Aerilia stated a conversation - I was unable to reply do to a caption that said Server Error.

He said he was unable to 'follow' me but I am able to 'follow' him.

This is his message to me:-

"Hello!

I don't know if you already know this, but I noticed that I couldn't follow yo, and I also noticed that when you liked a post on your profile it says "Delete member"

I also know that the same issue is happening with a user named Loh. and I also know that you can't reply to me for here, so just telegram me on Nationstates if you want to reply."

3. arietti

arietti the sentient Ry Bread, at your service! Deputy Minister NPA Citizen

(I figured this would be a lot simpler and easier to explain without using the template but if you need me to I'll edit this)

So basically any time that I try to follow Marcus Antonius on here it always says "Server error" and doesn't let me follow. I tried reloading the page and logging out and logging back in, and it didn't work. I don't know if that's something fixable, and I know it's not urgent or anything, it's just slightly annoying but no rush or anything to figure it out.