New here? Request a Mentor!

Hi, first of all, good day to anyone who reads this! I hope luck finds its way to you!

Next, as everyone in this post has asked, I would like a mentor too, please.

Hi, first of all, good day to anyone who reads this! I hope luck finds its way to you!

Next, as everyone in this post has asked, I would like a mentor too, please.
Absolutely! Do you have a Discord account by any chance? If so, you can get into contact with me by sending a friend request to @TheMacMilitant#1962 and I’ll be right with you. If not, you can always message me right here on the forums for quick response times or even telegram my in-game nation if you so choose. Either way, I’m happy to take you on as my mentee.

Hello! My nation is Siau, and I'd like a forum mentor just to get some good information about how the forum works (eg. North pacific university) and groups that I can join. Thank you.

Hello! My nation is Siau, and I'd like a forum mentor just to get some good information about how the forum works (eg. North pacific university) and groups that I can join. Thank you.
Sure! Do you have a Discord account? If not, feel free to make one and send a friend request to Dino#1700. It’s easier for me to help mentor you via Discord than on the Forums (unless you prefer Forum private messages). I’m online 24/7 so I can get to you easily.

I would like a mentor this is my first week in NS and i am pretty overwhelmer
Nation name: Ibn Jibril
I believe I have already sent you a mentoring forum private message but I’m willing to personally mentor you. Send me a friend request on Discord (Dino#1700) and I’ll help you out.

I'd like a mentor to guide me through not-spamming and earning influence in TNP

Hello! I would like to request a mentor who helps me (through private messages here on the forum if possible)

Hi there, I private messaged you on the forum yesterday. I am more than happy to mentor you.

Send me a friend request on Discord (Marcus Antonius #8887) and I’ll help you out.

Hi..I'm new to this game and would be good if I have someone as a mentor..

Hi, I'm new to NS. I would like a forum mentor. My nation name is 'The Netheregion' and I can be reached on Discord as The Netheregion#3072.
Hi Nether & Statesman! I'm Dero, one of TNPs Mentors. I'll gladly take you on as mentees. I'll send you a forum PM and Discord DM shortly. Welcome to NationStates, and TNP! :D :D

Last edited:
I’m not super new, i have been in TNP for a couple of days and have joined a bakery, but I’m new to the forum and need some help getting around the forum, I’m a citizen of TEP as well (hope that’s ok) and am used to that forum stile and a little confused with this one, thanks for your time! All the best wishes -wernguard

I’m not super new, i have been in TNP for a couple of days and have joined a bakery, but I’m new to the forum and need some help getting around the forum, I’m a citizen of TEP as well (hope that’s ok) and am used to that forum stile and a little confused with this one, thanks for your time! All the best wishes -wernguard
Hi Wernguard,
I'd be glad to take you on as a mentee. I'll send you a PM/TG and we can get started!

Best regards,
Dero

hi! i'd like to request a mentor. i've been in the north pacific for a while in nationstates but i just recently joined the forum and both the TNP discord as well as the TNP RP discord. i have zero idea what i'm doing here so any help would be appreciated thanks ;;

discord is @PepperKitten754#1801 and my nation is Savaska

I AM new and I need some help with basically... Almost all. Contact me on my Discord please @New Dice#8897

Hi I just recently joined Nationstates and would like to have a forum mentor. My nation name is Hypia Knin. I would like to know how to really Start in this Game.

I would like a mentor! I’m a little confused about where to start roleplaying
I AM new and I need some help with basically... Almost all. Contact me on my Discord please @New Dice#8897
Hi I just recently joined Nationstates and would like to have a forum mentor. My nation name is Hypia Knin. I would like to know how to really Start in this Game.
I'll contact y'all soon!

Looking for a forum mentor. Mostly wanted to find out how to roleplay properly and how I can start getting in touch with other nations in TNP to settle into the region

Hi!

I know I'm a bit too late but I just noticed this thread. Although I've been here for some time, I'd like a forum mentor to help me whenever I've got questions or problems. Preferably someone who's in the Ministry of Culture too in case my question is related to that. My nation name is Ngai Ti Empire.

~Bastiaan

Hello! I'm new to NS regions and I was hoping maybe someone could teach me a bit about the way it works. In the Discord server, my username is Alleycat and my nation is Marshmelli.
Ill be your mentor, and I’ll be reaching out to you shortly.

Hello! I'm new to NS regions and I was hoping maybe someone could teach me a bit about the way it works. In the Discord server, my username is Alleycat and my nation is Marshmelli.
I'd be happy to take you on as a mentor! I'll PM you shortly.
EDIT: Ninja'd

Last edited:
I'm just wandering around with no idea what's going on! So the usual really.

Any mentorship pointers are actually really welcome, hit me up on Discord (GhostOfProtocol#0007) and I'll get back to you!

I'm just wandering around with no idea what's going on! So the usual really.

Any mentorship pointers are actually really welcome, hit me up on Discord (GhostOfProtocol#0007) and I'll get back to you!

Hi! I'll be reaching out shortly.

Back