Eras Map Claim Thread #3

Hello! I would like to request this change/expansion to Skanda; I'm following up on something I wanted to do years ago. I do a lot of worldbuilding for Skanda, and I have always felt rather limited by it's very small size. It doesn't exactly fit what I want from Skanda. This claim should not put me over my pixel limit, I believe, in fact I should still be under my pixel limit. I believe this is also still in the same resolution as the map and should not be particularly difficult to transfer I hope.

KM7W1Rl.png

~LL

Last edited by a moderator:
(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Wondama
- Illderia
- Creamium
- Lorbank

Additions
- Lesta
- Arthasiddharta
- Godeshice

Changes

- Sasten -> NPC
- Maloria -> Not-a-NPC
- Tusakaway -> NPC
- Skanda -> Wile E Coyote got a hold of TNT and now islands.

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 450,000,000 Km2
Claimable Land Area of Map: 47,073,980 Km2
Claimed Area: 27,753,896 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 58.58%

I would like to request the reapplication of my nation (Illderia) on the map

~LL

If this is too much I’m fine with having a little less land. Also my nation’s name is New Istan. I also recommend getting rid of nations that are dead.

Edit: Link doesn’t work anymore so just dm me on discord for the land I want. My discord is Deleted User#0482

Note:

We have a cartography channel in the RP Discord server for questions and to bring things to our attention. Generally cartography will not make contact with you for things because that is your responsibility. If you are not already in it the link to the TNP RP Discord is in the RP of this thread.

~LL

Hey there, I would like to request this expansion to Navsland. The new expansion is highlighted in the darker shade of purple just below my nation of Navsland.
qMd8oFN.png
I have stated my reasons and pitched my RP idea for the expansion in the discord and am open to further discussions if this is unacceptable.
Ultimately, I would be okay if I was given a reason why if this would be rejected as I do have a backup RP idea should this not pan out.
This claim should not put me over my pixel limit, I believe, but do let me know if it is.

~LL

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://imgur.com/4oiAx9B [/ URL]

gostaria de reivindicar o território localizado entre naizerre, mouxordia, sutherland, república aloralasic e archegnum.

Note:

Unfortunately there is nothing for me to work with in this claim. The area mentioned does not exist as it does in the image provided. To see the current map look at the OP of this thread.

~LL

To something more fitting, that's what the spoiler was supposed to say before it was cut off. Terradai is the new name.
~SD

~LL

Hi Lore.

1. I will reclaiming the now-NPC "The Tusacaway" as it was my former nation. Please format the name correctly: "The Tusacaway"

2. I am doing away with my claim over Rafhazaan as a secondary nation. It will return to an NPC nation.

3. I will be claiming another country, "Ultramont", as my new secondary nation. This nation falls in this area:

rrcFgeH.png

Please take care to notice all the highlighted areas, including the islands situated at the top left of the screen.

4. This is a just a formality, but Ultramont will be my primary nation from now on and the Tusacaway will be my secondary nation, if that means anything to you or your cartography.

Thank you for working with me on this, I appreciate your efforts.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Godeshice

Additions
- Terradai
- Illderia
- Laeg

Changes

- Navsland

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimed Area: 28,629,856 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 60.44%

claim.png

Hello, I'd like to claim this region in the red as Pozolanni

~LL

Howdy,

I'd like to claim this, here, piece of property I marked in orange: Click me!

I'm calling it Jasundya.

~LL

Reactions: Nev
For a long time, Duchrijeka has been too pointy. Turns out that apparently the country used to border another called "Valamo" but this is no more, and never has been, because Valamo has ceased to exist and never has existed.

I have been sent at gunpoint to fix this pointiness nonsense and restore Duchrijeka to the roundness that it has always had.

hi7nCZP.png

Thank you cartographers, and as always, All Hail Oceania Duchrijeka!

~LL

Mod: Pending nation name to be added by user. -Sil

I don't have Jumpshare, so I hope this is a good amount of land. If it's too much, I can dial it down.
Liberty_and_Unity_location.JPG

Note: No name and the link to the image is broken. No action can be taken at this time.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals

(n/a) - Grace period due to my inability to deal with the map last month.

Additions
- Tjadurwala
- Alveris
- Jasundya
- Grecoideatia
- Pozolanni

Changes
- Ducrijeka

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimed Area: 30,857,300Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 65.14%

I would like to claim the following spot in northern Gothis for the nation of Akyo.

EqY3fK6.png

~LL

Nation: Neo-Longevitia

Note: Added as Longevitia. We don't generally allow descriptors such as Neo/New or directions like West/East in names due to its baked in assumption there there is an "Old" or other part of the nation outside their claim.

~LL

Claim for 'Oboke'
So you might notice this claim has some edits to the pre-existing little island (the red to the bottom left) Im trying to claim, my justification is mostly visuals and some potential worldbuilding points I thought of. I am assuming this is okay because of some previous claims I saw but if this if this is out of place for a new applicant, then it is what it is and I'll be fine with the 'vanilla' island even if it's preferred. My image is a direct crop of the main one and should not have any weird sizing in comparison, I hope.
bk3lBTF.png

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals

- Shengua
- Laeg
- Jasundya
- Palutenia
- Tjadurwala
- Terradai

Additions
- Akyo
- Vultuca
- Longevitia
- Brangoch
- Indonam
- Oboke
- Minolia
- Cree
- Kurikia

Changes

On Hold

(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimable Land Area of Map: 47,138,768 Km2
Claimed Area: 29,910,064 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 63.17%

Oopsie. Oh well, here it is again, marked in orange: Click me!

The name for the claim is Jasundia.

~LL

Hello, I'd like this territory (located directly to the east of Esthursia) to be added (reasoning: historically, if we didn't have significant control of this entrance to the gulf, we could be cut off very easily - I can't seriously larp as a navally-conscious nation without that security and port infrastructure) - and also would like to ask if my requested change of name from Osynstry to Esthursia has been approved. Cheers.
main_full.png

~LL

Hello, I would like the territory in blue marked on this image if possible.

This will be for my nation of Delacia.

Thank you!

~LL

Hello.
I would like to claim this section of land, if possible.
With the nation name of Tuthia.
Cheers.

Edit:
(Cleaned up the map pixels)
555 Pixels for the Border.
119,374 For the territory. (8 pixels aren't the correct shade of purple - off by a decimal point or something, I cant find them. They're on the large island. I'm sorry.)

~LL

Socalist_Republic_of_Belska..png

Hello, would it be possible for me to get the claim under the soviet republic of Belska?Thank you.

Note:
This area is claimed above by Tuthia. Unfortunately I will have to deny it by the current rules.

~LL

Back