Eras Map Claim Thread #3

My Third Nation claim. Made with Moderator Approval.

3u2EvRO.png

~LL

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my third nation claim: Iolanthe. It is moderator-approved.

Map claim

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals

(Congrats you all get a mulligan!)

Additions
- Ashling
- Chorum Mitreas
- Sakan
- Guslantis
- Lorbank
- Delacia
- Guilleana
- Karzastan
- Iolanthe

Changes

(n/a)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 450,000,000 Km2
Claimable Land Area of Map: 47,070,316 Km2
Claimed Area: 31,679,672 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 66.97%

Hey LL! I would like to be bordered with active nations on Iteria, so I change my claim to a little bith souther. Thank you :)

996ab2c834794c9b2fdb2433ab5b60f6.png

~LL

I'd like to claim this area in Southern Auroria for my country, Sudmenkko

1LqoDgw.png

~LL

I would like to claim the following spot in Iteria for Haven.

haven_claim.png

~LL

Hi! i want to claim this land for my nation "Monia"
vT0vv5M.png

~LL

Hello wonderful peeps! I would like to expand and move Faltsu to this position here on Auroria. The reason is that I would like to explore new RP opportunities that come with being not tiny, as I already RP as a small island nation on SR. I have limited myself to being small-medium, so I hope that is not an issue. If something is amiss with my claim please do let me know and I will try my best to fix it! Thanks and have a good day!

~LL

Greetings,
I would like to claim this island at the right of the map for my nation of Navsland.
ZnzljNQ.png

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals

- Eskala (Tito_zz)
- Bosvin (Massechuessets)
- Ebreichstatt (Deus Vultius)
- Ashling (LordMikeBedlam)
- Alnaria (Lozinak)
- Yakuvony (Lotion)
- Kasu (Kasu)
- Sasten (Sasten)
- Seytaria (Slon)
- Suristan (Iaseroiam)
- Sakan (Lucem)
- Bootsie (Guslantis)

Additions
- Navsland
- Mazdia
- Monia
- Haven
- Sudmenkko

Changes

- Lorbank
- Faltsu

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimed Area: 28,670,180 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 60.60%

Well this is embarrassing. I'd like to request my old spot back if that's alright.

~LL

Please put me back and add me to the brief hiatus list. I’m an currently overseas, making my posting schedule irregular.

~LL

Oi,

I would like to rejoin as Swindenland, but this time located on this island:

Kind regards

~LL

I would like to return Itlakan to the care of moderation. I have done a good amount of worldbuilding for the nation, and I enjoy doing so, but I have had a number of creative ideas I have been unable to pursue as a result of Itlakan being my third nation. I do not want to destroy the foundations of Itlakan for my own creative gain so I figure this is the best course of action.

~LL

Claim for the city-state of: Baopet(*)
Baopet_Claim_2.png

1. Holdac (Montendria) has given me permission via discord to claim in his land.

2. I request of carto to add the island of 14 pixels below Montendria (as pictured above) for all intents and purposes for roleplaying as Baopet.

*This claim has been edited since finding out that Loz reclaimed on the map as Alnaria

~LL

I'd like to request that Lanorth on the map is renamed to "Aubervijr", to go with the culture revamp I have recently done. Many thanks!

~LL

Not sure if you remembered this, however, the territory occupied by Takashima is going to be named "Rafhazaan" and the old Rafhazaan is going to be removed from the map entirely. This was not accomplished in the most recent update.

~LL

I'd like to request that Midir's name is changed to "Mondari" on the map

~LL

I'd like to request for Delacia on the map to be corrected. The map says the nation is called "Delcia"

~LL

Hello! I've been given moderator approval to post the claim for my new third nation, Dhahara.

nsccKLw.png

~LL

Hi, this is my first claim. For my nation of "Kastonvia" the one in green
Kastonvia Map Eras.png

~LL

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience, but I had a discussion with @Greater Ale Permars through discord and he had wanted to make a second nation using the island that is part of the island chain my nation is currently in. If it's not too much work could I perhaps trouble you to move my nation, Navsland, to here instead? It's on the main island continent where Osynstry is, between him and Lanorth.
wAOUQJA.png

~LL

I did not post the claim of me relinquishing control of my original islands on this thread before, but for formality sake, I rescind that last claim. I want to keep my island along with the land I have now. (What I’m trying to say without sounding confusing is that you don’t have to change anything with my current borders).

~LL

unknown.png

Formal renewal for my nations claim

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals

- Rafhazan
- Sudmenkko
- Plembobria
- Ostnstry

Additions
- Sasten
- Alnari
- Swindenland
- Dhahara
- Baopet
- Navsland
- Rayvostoka
- Nuova Vittoria

Changes

- Montendria

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimed Area: 28,670,180 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 61.98%

I would like to replace my nation Jomfruland with another claim, as well as, on Pikabo's behalf, move Iolanthe as the two actions are somewhat linked. I'll ask Pikabo to Like this post to confirm this.

In Southeastern Aurora, where Abelfreyja used to be, I would like to claim the following nation of Glestingsweald with Iolanthe just below it.

iEHvq4F.png

~LL

I would like to claim the piece of land south of Scalvia and west of Giulleana, if that isn't available, I want the piece of land North of Ephyra and east of Suadicivi
Mod: Rule 1. You need an drawing of what you're claiming. -Sil

I have come under an agreement with GAP to make Chorum Mitreas a colony and so Aydin has a port city along the coast located as follows:

Eras_Map_4-19_copy.png
Mod: Something this small does not need to be represented on the map. You can do this on your own personal maps. - Sil

The Empire of Tardine claim (a.k.a Tardineanni Empire). Since its an empire, it has control in areas overseas.

Note: Claimed also slightly edited due to conflicts with claims already posted. Areas to the east and west of the mainland edited to conform to the size limit of claims.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals

- Mazdia
- Baopet
- Monia