Eras Map Claim Thread #3

https://i.imgur.com/X25SvFl.png Attempt #2, is Mcorpia a more reasonable name?

Note: Yeah.... no. You literally just changed McDonalds to McDonaldsCorporation and then shortened it. I am no fool. Eras has a basis in realism. We generally do not let people create nations with names straight ripped from RP inspiration and only have a few lingering examples from before the set up of these rules.

~LL, Just a CartoGuy Doing Carto Things

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my claim for my nation.

M0IRl94.png

Note: Cartography is iffy on the name. We are willing to work with you to come up with a new one.

~LL

Id like to make a claim... Sorry, Im new here.

Mod Note: Please follow the rules in the Original Post of the thread, at the top of page 1. It'll explain exactly what you need to do and what rules to follow. Once you have your claim drawn out, edit this post, insert the image, and delete this moderator note.

Hi, how are you ?
Please, I would like to ask if it is possible to organize a TNP map with the same coordinates in my own map.

Thank you

eOy76ai.png

cqoti0x.jpg

Note: Rule 2, The area you are claiming is conservatively 10-20 thousand pixels over the maximum allocation for nations. Rule 1A, you can't give us the most distorted and messed up image and then provide a second image with the hopes that it will look like the second detailed image.

Cartography and Moderation is also a little uncomfortable with the idea of transferring a non-Eras nation onto Eras with the intent of it being for all intent and purpose the exact same nation. The whole Cart before the Horse approach of it all. We think it will generally lead to problems down the road trying to keep a nation exactly like its original iteration instead of adapting it to the new environment it finds itself in. (Just some food for thought.)

P.S. "~LL" at the end of a post is Cartography Staff editing posts to be able to quickly index which ones have been dealt with so adding that makes it likely that you will get skipped.

~LL

Last edited:
Hello
I was wondering if I may have a secondary nation in Eras
Nation name - Rafhazan
unknown.png
Thank you!

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes
Cartography will be running for the next 2 weeks without me due to a vacation IRL and the lack of tech to keep up with everything. ~LL

Removals
- Cinnapa-Lussadria
- Nuenia
- Medicas

Additions
- Illderia
- Rafhazan

Changes
(n/a)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 Km2
Land Area of Map: 34,075,072 Km2
Claimed Area: 22,164,052 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 64.33%

This my map claim
~invalid link removed~

Mod note: Removed link that revealed filesystem information. Upload to imgur and post the URL. That being said, is your nation name now Amorta?

~Sil

Id like to make a claim... Sorry, Im new here.

Mod Note: Please follow the rules in the Original Post of the thread, at the top of page 1. It'll explain exactly what you need to do and what rules to follow. Once you have your claim drawn out, edit this post, insert the image, and delete this moderator note.

~LL
https://imgur.com/gallery/FjSZ8VZ

My Claim is the Dark Green Color in the Top Right corner of Icenia. (Its Name is Falenia.)

~LL

I would like to make claim, don't know if it isn't to big, don't have to be exactly this shape but in this continent.
Could name of my nation be the Federation of Lesbian Femdom A.K.A. FLF?

Note: Yeah no I am invoking rule 1c here. That is not an acceptable nation name. Eras has a basis in reality and nation names need to at least have either a reason based in something believable for the naming of a nation or sound "nation-y" (See RL for "nation-y" naming schemes)

~LL, Just a cartography madman

I would like to make claim, don't know if it isn't to big, don't have to be exactly this shape but in this continent.
Could name of my nation be the Federation of Lesbian Femdom A.K.A. FLF?

Note: Yeah no I am invoking rule 1c here. That is not an acceptable nation name. Eras has a basis in reality and nation names need to at least have either a reason based in something believable for the naming of a nation or sound "nation-y" (See RL for "nation-y" naming schemes)

~LL, Just a cartography madman

And could it be named Federation of Feminine Domination, and it would be because all strictly male jobs would be done by women and conversly? And only leader would be man.

I would not accept "Male Domain" I will not accept "Female Domain" just cuz "Gurl Power". Its not a realistic nation naming. Normal schemes are generally based upon historic national identity, ethnic groups and populations, geography, and etc etc etc. If you wish to have a further discussion I invite you to talking to the cartography staff in the cartography channel on the TNP RP Discord Server.

~LL, Ghost of Cartography Present.

Capital: Lÿnna
Goverment: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Official Name: The Grand Duchy of Aherlia
Goverment Head Title: Grand Duke
Heir Title: Duke of Aliss
Economic Policy: Free Trade, focusing on imports
Military Policy: Pro Military
Civil Policy: Universal Suffrage, Atleast 1 Year of Military Service for women, 3 for men. Full Pensions, No Unemployment Benefits, Citizenship by Birth only granted if Maternal and Paternal families have been residing in Aherlia for atleast 4 generations.
Theocratic Policy: Semi-Atheist Secular State
Currency: Aherlian Lira

Claim:
vToEj4x

https://imgur.com/a/vToEj4x (incase image doesn't load)

~LL

https://imgur.com/a/D4j6E8J this is my claim on eras

Note: Cartography is willing to work with you in the cartography chat on the discord server. This was really rushed and cartography and moderation feels it monopolizes too much coastline without taking less desirable inland territory.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes
Forgot to change Maloria and Kanada back. Changed in Base XCF on my end, will show up in next update. ~LL

Removals
- Draconics
- Eriadni
- Cardinele

Additions
- Aherlia
- Draconia
- Amorta
- Konar
- Falenia
- Winterfeld
- Lastuvka

Changes
(n/a)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 Km2
Land Area of Map: 34,075,072 Km2
Claimed Area: 23,715,460 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 69.04%

Last edited:
Good morning! I'm unable to use Imgur to show my claim, but I can tell you that it's the blank part between Oclusia and Lastuvkia if that helps. Nation name is Nurbolavistan and I'll use the colour red for the claim. If this gets denied that's fine; there's just no way I could use Imgur on mobile to make the claim. :)

~LL

Nation Name: Nui

AKk35OO.jpg

Thanks Lore.

~LL

@Lord Lore I'd like to reclaim the land. . So i request you to not deny my claim. Sorry for inconvenience

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Lanceria (And Archegnum) [Yrkidding]
- Azen-Streya [Ray Yaneza]
- Draconia [The Solar Accords]
- Falenia [Raccoonish]

Additions
- @Gorundu
- @Inven
- @Kaschovia
- Nuroblav (@Estantia )
- Dasnia (@Krevt )
- Nui (@Yukkira )

Changes
Amorta (Minor changes due to the removal of custom land)
Kanada & Ceretis to NPC status

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 450,000,000 Km2
Claimable Land Area of Map: 33,490,304 Km2
Claimed Area: 23,437,712 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 69.19%

Apologies for making my return right after you had completed the map update, I only read Syr's reminder of my inactivity just recently. I would like to request control of Kanada back in the next map update, and I promise I won't make such a long, unnanounced hiatus again.

~LL

I'd like to reclaim The Lancerian Empire. Currently still on the road moving and heading home. Can't post exact claim.

I will let Archegnum lapse if I could please get the rest of the island Lanceria is on and the one island SW of that.

Will be home and have my new computer built by mid next week to get back into things if you would like an exact picture.

Very sorry for letting things slide.

Thanks,

Kidding

EDIT:

Able to provide the exact claim today in the tan colour.

HlsXbt2.png

I've had a recommendation I kind of agree with that it would look a little nicer if that small island north of the mainland was also included in my claim. It is where the old capital of Archegnum was as well for what it's worth. Entirely up to you though, I'm ultimately happy either way.

~LL

Hello,

Per the Discord, I'd like to claim the below for Nui by moving my existing claim:

6kOA31D.jpg

Thank you Cartog! Thank you Lore.

~LL

Hi, I'd like to fabricate claim for Umuyyad
3mdlrZd.png
3mdlrZd.png
3mdlrZd.png

~LL

Hello! Here with another claim. Nation is Cardinele

MW3W2jf.png

~LL

Hello I’d like to claim this.
48788773951_2bff56cd0e_m.jpg
I'd like to be called Canto Monica on the map, please.

Note: Link is broken.

~LL

I intend to claim two nations:
  • Valkyria on the right (first nation)
  • Hystaiga on the left (second nation)

Valkyria will just take all of it.

w47rVXf.png

~LL

Good evening! Map gods, I want a place for Vivanco, my nation!
ENiRbYF.png

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- S.R.F.D. (Southern Dixie)
- Aherlia (VictorVictory)
- Lastuvka
- Gavria

Additions
- Lancerian Empire
- Umuyyad
- Cardinele
- Hystaiga
- Klamenplike
- Vivanco

Changes
- Nui
- Kanada

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 450,000,000 Km2
Claimable Land Area of Map: 33,490,304 Km2
Claimed Area: 24,588,280 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 71.62%

Sorry, work's been nuts and I CTE'd. I've have posted, and would like to request my spot on the map be re-instated whenever you get the chance. Thanks!

~LL

Back