Eras Map Claim Thread #3

I‘m new around here, so sorry if I’m doing this wrong.
I would like to claim the two islands north of the uninhabited land above Oriplate and west of Angshire, for my nation United Jara.
I hope that’s possible, thanks.

Note: Accepted under the name of Jara.

~LL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I was hoping to claim the small islands to the east of SRFD but replace them with a custom island shown in my factbook. I've sent Lord Lore dm on Discord containing the island as well as communicated with Prydania about it, but I just wanted to let others know here on the forum.

~LL

[
SPOILER="Spolier"]
Apparently your nation name can't be from the real world, my nation shall be named Froles[/spoiler]

~LL

Claim (marked/coloured with yellow): Swindenland 1
Zoomed-in claim: Swindenland 2

Nation Name: Swindenland (Republic of Swindenland)
HEX Colour: #F7FE2E (Yellow)
Message: I can't wait to start rp-ing, I'll change my factbook once my claims get confirmed.

~LL

jel3dl2.png
jel3dl2.png

I'd like to claim my second nation, Sanctuary, as the purple addition to the Haven islands. There is also a small addition for Haven on their lower-right which they will consent to in a post after this. I am happy to answer any questions you/your team have regarding Sanctuary and the claim via. Discord.

This also means I will not be pursuing a Korova reclaim like I have previously anticipated to do, I can also answer regarding my approach to this too.

~LL

I consent to the additions above, and likewise am happy to answer any questions the Chartography Staff may have.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Esroniet
- Kasu
- S.R.F.D
- Hesskin

Additions
- Saperisole
- Reinkalistan
- Stivyrilc
- Swindenland
- Jara
- Sanctuary

Changes
- Fuss & I.E.
- Callise & Essalaenia (Minor Border changes due to removal of Esroniet)
- Suqu. -> Bashime
- (No name) -> Cerdagne
- Urkgo -> Abelfeyja

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 450,000,000 Km2
Claimable Land Area of Map: (n/a) Km2
Claimed Area: (n/a) Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: (n/a)%

Second nation claim: Finnmark (that's the exonym, it's called differently in its own language. OOCly it will have its [conlang], which looks like Scandinavian-Irish but is not)

Thank you!

*leaves appropriate amounts of non-prohibited plant products*

EDIT: 22 Apr 2020: Since somebody claimed the island below, I am withdrawing my app :(

~LL

Hello, if it isn’t any trouble, I’d like to have my old claim back. Sorry for not being around.

I'd like to scrap Sierra if that's okay

And I'd like to replace it with this nation if okay

Se3IQ2V.png

The name is Asya

Note: Accepted with Edits under Rule 1a.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)

Notes

Removals
(n/a)

Additions
- Kasu
- Grecoideava
- Carlinland
- Wermonia
- Shirakonai
- Valkyrjanna
- Froles

Changes
- Sierra -> Asya (Deerf)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimable Land Area of Map: 47,093,672 Km2
Claimed Area: 28,656,760 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 60.57%

Last edited:
Nation name: Gabenia

Hi Map Gods! This is my claim. I come in peace!

Note: Accepted with alterations under rule 1a.

~LL

I know this is a minor thing and it's probably a great bother, but could I have my nation name changed from Pessoa to Talvezout? I know it's the same thing as my NS Natio, but it goes with a lot of my canon. Please, and thank you all so much for the work you do :)

~LL

Greeting,

Please check and if it's fit to requirement.

Regards,
Borneo Darussalam

Note: Cartography is of the opinion that the claim in general has too strong of a connection to RL Earth. If you join the TNP RP Discord (or are already on there) the staff or myself are willing to work with you in the #Cartography channel.

~LL

As part of a rework to Merilia and to roughen the straight/smooth border, I'd like to change Merilia's claim. I'll be posting some world building posts to go along with this revised claim.

Note: On hold for review

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
------
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Nimarya

Additions
- Gabenia
- Lundr

Changes
- Ilia (Slight changes approved by Staff and Moderation)
- Merillia
- Pessoa (Name Change)

On Hold
(n/a)

Statistical Notes
Claimable Land Area of Map: 47,192,936 Km2
Claimed Area: 28,687,688 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 60.51%

the claim I made
name country: abzu

Note: Due to how claims are bordered and placed on the map what you are asking for is impossible to place on the map. Cartography would be willing to work with you in making a claim in the #Cartography channel on the TNP RP Server.

~LL

I'd like to expand Bashime to the following, the reasoning is that my previous claim of it was limited by my intention to reclaim Korova's traditional territory but when I didn't do this for various reasons the excess pixel count became free again.

~LL

I would like to expand Lawston to claim that weird empty spot between Fuss and Lawston, as well as to extend inland territory to what was formerly Konar. Up to the river.

click here!

~LL

unknown.png

Nation Name: Point Columbus (in red)

Notice: Denied due to the name. Columbus being a major figure with multiple RL major cities and locations named after them, we generally deny claims for using very mainstream RL locations and references due to the setting being not-earth.

~LL

Here is the official request for St Eliana to be added to the main Eras map; its been canon for a long time, all the necessary permissions were acquired.

Land Area: 122km2

CF1hg0y.png

~LL

unknown.png

Hey! I'd like Predice to be moved to this spot, since Predice has had no active neighbours for its whole time on the map, which has largely restricted my RP prospects with Predice. Additionally the larger size of Predice allows me to worldbuild some additional history. I also have the pixels required for this. I hope to rectify the mistake I made with my first claim
Thanks!

~LL

Back