Hi there!

Valentine Z

TNPer
-
TNP Nation
Valentine Z
Discord
Valentine Clarissa Alanis Star Z #1090
Hello everyone! Some of you might know me as Valentine Z, some as Victoriaans Nederlands (the nation in TNP), some might know me as someone else from somewhere... and I might be a complete stranger to some.

I have finally decided to make an account to post here, so... hello everyone!

Are you the guy who posted earlier on Discord that you've been part of the region for four years, but never bothered to get citizenship? (Welcome!)

El Fiji Grande:
Are you the guy who posted earlier on Discord that you've been part of the region for four years, but never bothered to get citizenship? (Welcome!)
Hi there! Err, that might not be me.. I just started playing NS around Nov 2015, so yeah... And I joined TNP around 2016, so it's been a good 2 years.

With that said, I am indeed a lurker for the time being, what with me busy writing Factbooks for my other nations, and being on F7.

Yay!! Valentine! You might know me a bit from Forest. I'm Forest Turtle!
1536593050.6435-smiley.gif

[quote uid=6120 name="Sanjurika" ]Yay!! Valentine! You might know me a bit from Forest. I'm Forest Turtle!

[/quote]I love gravedigging aswell.

And welcome Valentine!

Hello, hello, everyone!

I hope there wasn't a gravedig rule here, so... oops!

Yeah, I was away for quite some time, and with the forums back online, hello once again! Sorry I didn't reply back until now! :D

Back