Count to 10 before El Fiji Grande posts

Hey! When are you going to start posting cool stuff in the University again? I tried to learn basic Calculus using an engineer's textbook and it took me several weeks to get a very basic grasp of it.

@El Fiji Grande

Hey! When are you going to start posting cool stuff in the University again? I tried to learn basic Calculus using an engineer's textbook and it took me several weeks to get a very basic grasp of it.
@El Fiji Grande
Hey! I'm glad you saw the work I did there. Honestly, I'm not sure. I sort of ultimately came to the conclusion that for pretty much anything technical, you can find better information elsewhere online. That said, for things I'm an expert on that the internet wouldn't know about, there's really only one topic, that being NS. There's a profound lack of NS tutorials for higher government positions, and I see myself as being in a good position to create them. I will likely create them through NBS though. That said, if there's anything specific (like calculus) that you'd be interested in me creating courses for, I'd be happy to do so. I would just prefer to know that there is demand for my work than tirelessly work in a void with the hope that someone my someday find it. Ok, I lied - I like that too, but I prefer the first scenario.

grins. Understood. Suppose I were to create a "Suggested Topic" of the day thread? I'd like to see some greater University input and would welcome NS topics that would be useful to newcomers.

I know that there are certain topics that I'd like to explore, some that I know and others that I don't as a personal shared learning tool.

We should move this to PMs should you be interested in such @El Fiji Grande .

Edit: whatchathink @St George ? Not to step on any toes.

Last edited by a moderator:
grins. Understood. Suppose I were to create a "Suggested Topic" of the day thread? I'd like to see some greater University input and would welcome NS topics that would be useful to newcomers.
That would be motivating, in my opinion.

Back