TNP RMB Trivia 2018!

Malphe

You dirty rat, you killed my brother!
TNP Nation
Malphe
Discord
Malphe#9949
TNP's Gamesides Advocates are organizing a new RMB trivia program, starting on the 27th of June! Here's the corresponding dispatch.

We've got 30 TNP related questions lined up to be answered, starting on the 27th. A GA will be posting one of the questions on the RMB, it'll be put up onto the WFE and the region will have a week to answer it on the RMB (preferably mentioning a GA or quoting the question, so we don't miss any answers), once it's answered we move onto the next question. One question answered gives the answerer one point, and whoever has the most points by the end of the event can choose the delegate's pretitle, motto and flag for a week and the regional flag for a day. Regional flag was my idea, I'm sure it can only end well.

As a rough guide for the questions, they'll all be TNP related (usually historical, if not universally) and you'll likely have to do some digging on the forums to find a lot of their answers. The search function and the archives will be very useful.

Nation [c] Points [c]Territorio di Nessuno[c]12[c]Alphecca[c]13 [WINNER] [c]McMasterdonia[c]3[c]Sanjurika[c]1[c]Democatic Donkeys[c]1[c]Aerilia[c]1
Previous Questions

Q: The Ministry of Gameside Affairs was abolished under which Delegate?
A. Plembobria (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: Which Minister of Communications released the first issue of The Northern Lights?
A. Crushing Our Enemies (Alphecca)

Q: When was the clause added to the Constitution which allowed nominations of applicants to the Security Council to remain in effect until revoked by majority vote of the Security Council? Please provide the month and year in your answer.
A. March 2015 (Alphecca)

Q: What was the bill titled that added a comma in the preamble of the Constitution?
A. Comma Insertion Bill (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: Which Security Councillor was removed from their position after moving their nation to International Democratic Union?
A. Grosseschnauzer (McMasterdonia)

Q: Which former Delegate appointed themself as Minister of World Assembly Affairs during their term as Delegate?
A. r3naissanc3r (McMasterdonia)

Q: Which current member of the Security Council has two accounts on the regional forum?
A. Sillystring (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: When was the Voting Rights Act passed? Please include the month and year in your answer.
A. December 2014 (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: Which cabinet position did McMasterdonia first serve in?
A. Minister of Defense (Alphecca)

Q: Out of all of the current Citizens, who has been a citizen for the longest period of time?
A. Romanoffia (McMasterdonia)

Q: What is the name of the current bilateral treaty between The North Pacific and Balder?
A. The Treaty of the Northern Folk (Sanjurika)

Q: Which famous TNPer is our forum roleplay world named after?
A. Erastide (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: Which regions were the founding members of the World Assembly Legislative League?
A: International Democratic Union, Balder, The North Pacific, and Europeia (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: Which regional holiday commemorates and celebrates the overthrow of Great Bight and return of a native government to the region?
A: Liberation Day (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: Who was the first ever WADP Click-to-Endorse champion?
A. Sillystring (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: What was voted as The North Pacific’s national animal in June 2014?
A. The McMasterdonian Lion (Alphecca)

Q: Which famous TNPer designed TNP’s original flag?
A: Thel D’ran (Alphecca)

Q: Which TNPer incorporated the North Star into TNP’s flag?
A: Lennart (Alphecca)

Q: Which famous TNPer also served as an administrator on Wikipedia?
A. Hersfold (Democatic Donkeys)

Q: Which TNPer created TNP’s old forum, abandoned for our current one in 2005?
A. The Twoslit Experiment (Alphecca)

Q: What was the name of TNP’s government under Great Bight?
A. ALSO (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: When was TNP’s current Legal Code adopted?
A. June 2012 (Alphecca)

Q: Q: What similar TNP organization preceded the Gameside Advocates?
A. RMB Guardians (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: How many different versions of TNP’s flag has there been?
A. 3 (Aerilia)

Q: What section of the legal code concerns Flemingovianism?
A: Section 10.3 (Alphecca)

Q: Which Acting Delegate faced an unendorsement campaign from the nation "Oh My Goodness Gracious"?
A. Tim (Alphecca)

Q: Which administrator (including administrator emeritus) of the TNP forum has the least number of posts?
A. Maintenance Account (Alphecca)

Q. What was the last civil case heard in TNP court?
A. Flemingovia v Grosseschnauzer (2014) (Territorio di Nessuno)

Q: What was the Democratic Union's predecessor called?
A. United Democratic Nations of the North Pacific (Territorio di Nessuno)

And a tiebreaker question, between Nessie and Alphecca!

Q: What was Cathyy's name in the North Pacific Directorate?
A: Judessia (Alphecca)

Finally! After so many terms spent attempting to get this going, it is finally a reality.

abc:
Finally! After so many terms spent attempting to get this going, it is finally a reality.
Went remarkably quickly, Siwale asked me about it yesterday.

Apparently I vastly underestimated how fast the questions would be answered.

Alphecca (Calph on this forum) has won the Trivia with 13 points to Nessie's 12! They were originally at a draw so we held a tiebreaker question, which Alph got first. We're waiting on what changes to Siwale's nation and TNP's flag they'll make.
Ahahah yes, one week...pfff
In my defense that was Siwale's idea. I greenlit it though, neither of us expected such an engaged RMB. Going to keep that in mind if we ever do this again.

My flag, pretitle, and motto as well as the regional flag have been changed.

Just for fun :P

ab_1.png

image.png

ad_1.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Back