Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Siwale
Discord
siwale
del_seal.png

The North Pacific & Greater Dienstad Roleplay and Cultural Exchange

I have said it before and I will say it again - roleplay is the crown jewel of The North Pacific's community. We have so many dedicated members of our region who actively work towards fostering a stimulating and welcoming roleplay environment both on our forum and on our regional message board. While I am not personally involved in roleplay, I have a great appreciation for those that are and can see firsthand how important this aspect of our community is to defining The North Pacific as a whole.

I would like to thank Greater Dienstad for co-hosting this Cultural Exchange with The North Pacific. It is a real honor to have a well-known roleplay powerhouse here to exchange their wisdom with our community. I would also like to give a special shout out to McMasterdonia, Madjack, Lamoni, The Macabees, and all of the lecturers for making this cultural exchange possible. We have an incredible lineup of seminars spanning a wide variety of topics that I am sure roleplayers from both communities will thoroughly enjoy. On top of that, there are games, activities, and fun for all to enjoy.

So without further ado, let's get this cultural exchange started!

Sincerely,
g6hwcquidoxgwgjd351j.png

Delegate of The North Pacific

Back