Chief Election Commissioner Elections

So sorry, I forgot to close voting last night.

With four Ayes, one Abstain, and two not voting, Crushing Our Enemies is voted in as our Chief Election Commissioner until March 20th.

I would quite like to see someone else take over besides COE just since he's been CEC so long, but at the same time two of us (myself and Siwale) are likely to run in the next election. I don't suppose Scorch or Eluvatar would be willing to try it out?

Siwale:
Are you interested in continuing on as CEC, COE?
If it came down to it, I would be willing to continue, but I agree with Darc that it's healthier for the institution if one person doesn't stay in charge too long.

Eluvatar has volunteered to be the Chief Election Commissioner through June 18th. As there has been support already and we look to be ready for a vote, I will be starting the vote immediately. The vote will last for three days, until (time=1521859500).

Also for future reference feel free to start a new topic for discussion for CECs rather than opening up the old one again so we can keep each of our CEC discussions/votes together.

Elu has lost citizenship and thus we now need to find yet another Chief Election Commissioner. Is anyone interested in the position?

I think COE would be a great choice, I would be willing to do it as well but I think COE would be better

Ok, how about this. I'll stand for a term to end on August 1. Then, if I'm elected, I support you as my successor, and work closely with you in the meantime to ensure that you're well prepared.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Ok, how about this. I'll stand for a term to end on August 1. Then, if I'm elected, I support you as my successor, and work closely with you in the meantime to ensure that you're well prepared.
I like this idea.

Crushing Our Enemies:
I’m cool with that. Thank you so much!

Crushing Our Enemies:
This plan is fine with me.

Alright, let's vote!

All in favor of appointing COE as Chief EC until August 1st, please vote "Aye".
Those against, please vote "Nay".

The vote will last for three days, ending on May 23rd at 6:45 p.m. EDT

Previous election commissioner election topics have been combined into this mega topic. Previous topic titles were:

Chief Election Commissioner, the First;
Chief Election Commissioner, the Second;
Chief Election Commissioner, the Third;
Chief Election Commissioner, the Fourth; and
Chief Election Commissioner, the Fifth;

With COE's term as Chief Election Commissioner ending 2 weeks ago, it's time to elect a new Chief. Who here is interested in the position?

[quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ]With COE's term as Chief Election Commissioner ending 2 weeks ago, it's time to elect a new Chief. Who here is interested in the position?[/quote]I would be interested

[quote uid=6214 name="Siwale" ]With COE's term as Chief Election Commissioner ending 2 weeks ago, it's time to elect a new Chief. Who here is interested in the position?[/quote]I would be interested

EDIT: I didn’t mean to post this twice. My internet hates me apparently. If someone with moderation here could delete it that would be awesome.

Back