Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
tl8rGhX.png

Anoria Online is an MMORPG in Eras. You can play with thousands of players world-wide and explore the vast land of Anoria to your heart's content! The game is available on mKarnas, Polykors, Auroras, Azuls, and many other mobile devices. As well, it is available on most models of computers, as well as most game consoles, such as Kanasiegers or Vektors.

You can:
- Buy a personal home of any size or form, buy furniture at stores across the map, and design your home!
- Participate in multiple events, such as sparring, fort defense, Admin-hosted games, and more!
- Create Guilds and participate in the many subcommunities created and maintained by the Anoria Online community!
- Do Quests! They can give you new gear, money, or unlock certain shops or towns, though most places are open to you at the beginning!

XkXLduM.png

2nhg9wo.png

kwsDX3C.png

ANORIA ONLINE MAJOR RELEASES:

Original 1998: Anoria City, Nurkhi Lake, The Pale, South Bay, North Bay, Gold Coast, Belle Isle

2004- "Major Update 01": Autumnwood, Bael Peninsula, Snowtown Region

2006- "Major Update 02": Tricia, Upper Tricia, Evanora Bay, Isle of Amazons

2010- The Desert Update: Great Desert, Desert of Kraag

2012- The Swashbuckling Update: Coco Island, Balamb Island, South Sea, Lonely Isles, Ghost Sea

2015- The Eastern Update: The Highlands, the Deadwood, The Far East

~

OOC:
I used to love to play GraalOnline Classic as a child, which is what this game is based on. I recently, finally, quit the game earlier this year because its community became cancerous, but in tribute to what it once was, I created the concept of Anoria Online. I'm hoping that you guys can spread it to your nations, so it can be a truly global game. Perhaps RPs can be done with it in the future; who knows? Of course, feel free to ask any questions here or on Discord.

Last edited:
Back