Citizenship Applications

Nation: Trinster

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Hanovereich
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@primebie1 needs to have a more recent login from a home IP (non business/data center) - does not pass admin check
passes admin check
Hanovereich
(Don't know how to do the @ so here we are)
I am currently connected from my residential network, I'm on a smaller ISP with recycled IP addresses, is there anything I can do to confirm this?

Back