Citizenship Applications

Nation: Tibetan Tribe

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Ashya fails Speaker’s check for providing the incorrect oath. Please reapply using the oath below:

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Crux Epia

Nation: North Anarchisticstan

Nation: Sterpolianda

@Self, @Anarchisticstan, @@Sterpolianda pass the Speaker’s check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Vice Delegate and Admin checks.

@Ashya's application is rejected for failing the Admin's check. They are not eligible for a Vice Delegate re-evaluation check.

Last edited:

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
@Self, @Anarchisticstan, and @@Sterpolianda are hereby granted citizenship, having passed the requisite checks.

@Ashya fails the Speaker's check for posting the incorrect oath. Please reapply using the one below:

Nation: The Bleaker Zoo

Nation: Vara

Nation: Palutenia

Nation: Frith My Beloved https://www.nationstates.net/nation=frith_my_beloved

Nation: Oloian

Nation: Pacific Haven

Last edited:
Nation: NationStates Weekly

As per the Legal Code Section 6.1 clause 13, @Prime Minister Sebastian is automatically granted citizenship, having passed the Admin and Vice Delegate checks, but with the Speaker’s check missing.

Back